rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wtf happened to chateau heartiste?!?!

Did the fucking site get taken down????

There's a thread on it already, dupe.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
*obligatory*

Came across him in 2013, stuck with him through the deluge of election posts, psychological profiles, and then the poaching and dethroning of right-leaning online voices. Sad to see 12+ years go away like that.

I hope to buy him a beer someday, until then, I await the end of this globohomo cage.

One of the only sites worth reading on the entire internet.

Good night, sweet prince.

To check out my best-selling book On The Masons And Their Lies, simply click this link here: https://amzn.to/2Ewp0tP

How is it a dupe?! I was reading his shit yesterday. This must've only happened hours ago. Can we access his posts somewhere?

Quote: (05-11-2019 04:05 AM)Balls_Hang_Low Wrote:  

How is it a dupe?! I was reading his shit yesterday. This must've only happened hours ago. Can we access his posts somewhere?

thread-73132.html

He used to be great when it was a dating/pua blog. It seemed obvious to me the original guy retired from writing for it and new people stepped in and changed the focus, mostly.