rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My 2019 tour through the United States

Starting in late June, I will tour the entire United States to deliver a new talk. Visit my tour website Roosh Live for full details, where you’ll be able to buy tickets for the first six cities at early-bird pricing. You can also reserve tickets for future cities. Click here to visit my tour web site.

Here's a video overview of the tour:

And here's the tour schedule for the remainder of 2019:

June 22: Boston (early-bird pricing until May 14)
June 29: New York City (early-bird pricing until May 14)
July 6: Philadelphia (early-bird pricing until May 14)
July 13: Washington, D.C. (early-bird pricing until May 14)
July 20: Columbus, Ohio (early-bird pricing until May 14)
July 27: Chicago (early-bird pricing until May 14)
August 10: Minneapolis
August 17: Omaha, Nebraska
August 24: Denver
August 31: Salt Lake City
September 7: Seattle
September 21: San Francisco
September 28: Los Angeles
October 5: San Diego
October 12: Phoenix
October 19: Dallas
October 26: Austin
November 2: Houston
November 16: Miami
November 23: Orlando
November 30: Atlanta
December 7: Nashville
December 14: Charlotte, North Carolina

Each stop will have three events: a talk, happy hour, and dinner. The talk I created for the tour is a way of putting an end to the fornication stage of my life while also beginning the new chapter.

Go to Roosh Live for full details. If you have any questions, add them below.

Are you gonna sell recordings of the talk? If the price is reasonable, I'd buy a copy, if only to support your work.

Quote: (05-06-2019 10:22 AM)Enhanced Eddie Wrote:  

Are you gonna sell recordings of the talk? If the price is reasonable, I'd buy a copy, if only to support your work.

I address that in the FAQ. Right now I don't plan to, because it's a lot of work. I'm getting tired of internet publishing/selling. Though I will record it just in case.

My thoughts summarized in two words:

[Image: fckya.gif]

Let's get those hands shaking, respect shared and ideas flowing - the first key steps toward building real-life connections and in time, communities. I encourage any genuinely interested readers or even well-established yet fully anonymous forum members to come along and make the most out of this international brotherhood while supporting the work of Roosh.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Cheers Roosh - all the best for your epic tour.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Can't reserve Austin tickets just yet but will do so once the link is available.

Will be curious to see if this is leaked to the media/people show up to protest the talks (esp. in cities like SF)

Roosh - any chance you can make a short stop anywhere in Canada or Mexico ?

Im a handful of hours out of dallas but plan to make it there. Looking forward to it.

Quote: (05-06-2019 11:23 AM)Caduceus Wrote:  

Roosh - any chance you can make a short stop anywhere in Canada or Mexico ?

No, it's just not worth dealing with foreign governments. They would ban or deport me.

I'll be attending when it comes to my city. Should be fun.

Also, thanks for making it affordable for everyone.

Quote: (05-06-2019 09:55 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

June 22: Boston (early-bird pricing until May 14)
June 29: New York City (early-bird pricing until May 14)
July 13: Washington, D.C. (early-bird pricing until May 14)
September 7: Seattle

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

See you in Boston!

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Are all the cities eventually going to be early bird pricing, or just the first six?

I may catch you in Austin or Dallas.

Quite interested in this. The price takes a hefty jump at the third level - adding in the dinner the night before - so I'll have to think about that a bit. Otherwise, long as I'm still in the Bay Area come September, will defininely be getting tickets for the talk + hh. Cheers! I get your reasoning for doing this and I think it's perfect timing.

Quote: (05-06-2019 03:29 PM)Conquistador Wrote:  

Are all the cities eventually going to be early bird pricing, or just the first six?

All of them. When other cities go on sale, price will be early bird for first 7 days.

I plan to attend the Miami event. I will have my men double their efforts to prepare the city for your arrival.

Did I read that all right, on your website?: the event is open to men, and women?

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

"Who is this event intended for?
Men and women who enjoy my writings and live streams.
"

In particular, would the private dinners (4 guests max) prior to each conference, be open to women, too?

Oz: Moves out of Miami after 15 years

Roosh: Passes through Miami on tour

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5416331]

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Any plans for European cities Roosh?

Looking forward to this. I will definitely be attending.

Since I live in the Northeastern part of the US, I plan on going to different cities and states. Getting sick of Boston, NYC, Philadelphia, and Washington DC.

The cities I am looking at are: Columbus, Salt Lake City, and Nashville.

Quote: (05-06-2019 09:54 PM)budoslavic Wrote:  

Since I live in the Northeastern part of the US, I plan on going to different cities and states. Getting sick of Boston, NYC, Philadelphia, and Washington DC.

I highly recommend Nashville. One of the few major cities in the US that has a unique "soul", and one of the top mid-sized metro areas when it comes to selection of (white) girls. I heard great things about Columbus, OH too.

See you in Boston!

Quote: (05-06-2019 09:54 PM)budoslavic Wrote:  

Holy shit Budo has your country flag always been the US or did you change it recently?

I'm also looking at showing up to one of these, but I don't want to hang around with people that are notorious womanizers. My mom won't be happy at all...

Quote: (05-06-2019 03:49 PM)Solitaire Wrote:  

Quite interested in this. The price takes a hefty jump at the third level - adding in the dinner the night before - so I'll have to think about that a bit. Otherwise, long as I'm still in the Bay Area come September, will defininely be getting tickets for the talk + hh. Cheers! I get your reasoning for doing this and I think it's perfect timing.

nvm, I'm dumb - the dinner before is to be a very small gathering. I'm down for the talk and happy hour, for sure.

Chicago is a few hours from me. But I will hit up Nashville.