rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just realized I almost never look a woman in the eye when I'm plowing her

Am I the only one? Am I leaving an aspect of game on the table or is it just alpha males don't give a fuck?

I think i started out doing it cause i didn't want chicks to catch feelings when i was younger. I'm not one of those guys that needs every chick in love with him and from observing my peers in addition to older cats i've looked up to found that evoking that obsessive emotion is 100% not worth the trouble.

What's everybody's thoughts?

I've gotten more aggressive as I've aged. When I was younger I'd momentarily glance into the eyes during sex, but now I stare into their eyes like we are sharing some kind of primal communication, most of them go absolutely crazy for it, some are very shy and intimidated but get off on that.

If you are having junk sex, it doesn't matter - and like you say you are better off not doing it to avoid feelings.

But if you have having real sex, you had better not neglect this powerful enhancer.

I usually leave the lights very dim so that my help.

I also stare into their eyes. Builds the bond from their perspective, and will make it easier to control the situation with her having feelings for you down the road.

You also run the risk that she will get crazy when you dump her. Eye contact depends on what you want after the sex is finished.

Personally I hate direct eye contact during sex but many women LOVE the pycho serial killer stare down I give them if it's missionary or she's on top. Each time I do it, they cum harder and/or comment on it afterwards often in praise (1 girl was weirded out but admitted she liked it)

What's weirder to me is I've noticed the last couple of girls I had sex with have all choked me.....I don't know if it's a dominance thing but it's kinda weird. Not to mention the fact that they'll stare you down while doing it.

P.S the reason I call it the pycho stare down is because each women said I looked at them as if I was about to kill them, and they loved it.....Maybe apart of the rape fantasy?

I love doing it but it creates an emotional connection.

Good thing if you want to build a relationship vibe, bad thing if you just want to smash on the regular.

If you want to give a girl a good time and show her something special, here are some suggestions to get you started. Let me know how you get on.

[Image: giphy.gif]

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

[Image: cant-look-her-in-the-eye-if-you-only-plo...ystyle.jpg]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

If it's just a casual smash then I'm not trying to make prolonged eye contact at all really. Eyes are the windows into the soul and I'm not giving a thot the privilege of getting in with me like that That's for "lovers" or girls that are worthy of a deeper connection. The last girl I fell madly in lust with stared into my eyes and deep into my soul while were fucking, it was very intense and intoxicating

If you're concerned about creating an emotional connection and just want to pump and dump. Try this eye contact technique.

[Image: tenor.gif]

Quote: (04-17-2019 08:34 AM)firat113 Wrote:  

If you're concerned about creating an emotional connection and just want to pump and dump. Try this eye contact technique.

[Image: tenor.gif]

ROFL

Same here. I smash from behind about 80% of the time though.

So using eye contact when I choose to is intimidating as fuck to them. I usually pair it with a both-legs-over-one-shoulder move and a hand around her neck. I get into a squat and try and push her cervix into her stomach while staring into her bulging eyes. Its a great finishing move especially if you are hitting it raw and have a massive load built up.

Use eye contact, but only from a position of strength. Women who bang with their eyes open generally aren't into it, so you have to make her feel it.

I don't do it either, that's just as weird as having your eyes open when you kiss.

Since when do sexual preferences in the bedroom have anything to do with game?

Quote: (04-16-2019 07:18 PM)Donfitz007 Wrote:  

What's weirder to me is I've noticed the last couple of girls I had sex with have all choked me.....I don't know if it's a dominance thing but it's kinda weird. Not to mention the fact that they'll stare you down while doing it.

Projecting. They want you to choke and man-handle them.

Quote: (04-17-2019 10:56 PM)Pimping Wrote:  

Since when do sexual preferences in the bedroom have anything to do with game?

Since people have been getting laid... so since the beginning of human time basically.

"Game" doesn't end as soon as you get your penis out in the presence of a lady, otherwise Harvey Weinstein would have "game".