rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting rejected by ugly women?

Has anyone had the experience of getting rejected by ugly women, or those with a tremendously lower value than themselves, by any objective measure?

I took a break from dating and have now resumed a profile on a dating site at age 38. The first thing I noticed is that the women who view my profile now are MUCH more attractive than was the case some years ago when I was young, which is a big improvement, so I can't be totally on the wrong track. The pics are all new and up-to-date. If there was something bad with the front pics the profile wouldn't have been opened in the first place. This is a site where you see people's photos before you open them.

But not a single message or "like" was received from anyone even after 100 views. There were quite a few 8s and almost 9s in the View list, so to find out where I stand, I decided to message the bottom tier -- the fattest and ugliest ones on the list. And they all ignored me.

So it's pretty weird to be viewed by 8s and 9s (maybe 20% of the viewers - never happened before) and yet ignored/rejected by everyone including 2s and 3s. How's that possible?

1. If you're not getting messages from chicks, you need better pictures. Views don't mean shit. Not sure how you're being "rejected" either when you haven't even gone on dates with these girls.

2. Some of my most dramatic blowouts were from ugly chicks I wasn't even trying to bang - just using them for convo warmup. It's a psychological self-defense mechanism. They often reject you before you can reject them. I believe this is unrelated to your situation, however.

You need better pictures. Or you need to approach in person.

I thought you meant in real life not online.IRL its just them auto rejecting a normal looking dude.While they will not reject a tall goodlooking dude.Hence you have goodlooking Pua coaches say to unattractive dudes to drop their standards but when they do they get rejected leading to them feeling even worse in my opinion

Sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive.

I remember a few months back I was in a bar and 4 girls walked in. The fattest, ugliest one was walking in my direction and looked lost and I overheard her talking to her friends about not knowing where the bathrooms were in this place.
Just trying to get into a social mood and be friendly, I opened her and said ''You trying to find the bathroom? It's in that corner'' and pointed. She just looked at me with utter contempt and didn't say anything, lol. I repeated ''You ok?! You're trying to find the bathroom, right?''. She gave me kind of sarcastic ''Yeah''. I said ''They're Just over there. By them tables'' and then she said something like ''Why are you talking to me? Sorry, you're not my type! Byyyeee!!!!'' and then kind of dramatically grabbed her friends wrist and hid behind her as if shes needed saving from me hitting on her!!! My brother was next to me the whole time and was as confused as me lol

Quote: (03-18-2019 11:40 AM)MrLemon Wrote:  

When Bush and Cheney decided to kick the crap out of Iraq, they had almost no support in Congress or the world. But they did it anyway.

Why?

Some people think it was a stupid move, but like many at the time, I never thought it was stupid. Harsh, yes, but in the eyes of many, necessary to the future of the world.

The middle eastern countries had attacked the US on 9/11. They used terrorism and thus, could disclaim personal responsiblity. Bush and Cheney knew they had to nip this in the bud. The entire basis of world peace is this: if your country attacks a big nation, you will be obliterated. But using terrorists, the Iraq/Iran/Saudis had undercut that system. If that trend were allowed to continue, the next step would be, you would have nukes set off in Wash DC. That would destroy world peace utterly. It was a very dangerous situation and Bush, as president, had to stop it by any means necessary. That was his job.

So he randomly picked a middle-eastern nation. Yawn. Well, why not Iraq? Good choice. Evil dictator, had already pissed on America's leg, had a seemingly huge army. Great choice.

So Bush stomped Iraq, as a man might stomp a bug. He did so without anybody's approval. He didn't ask or care if Iraq was the main aggressor. He was conveying a message, that if terrorism was used, anybody with even a partial connection to the terrorists could and would be destroyed.

All the nations of the world were reminded: "oh fuck, the US military can stomp us casually, any time, with or without UN approval."

It was the perfect demonstration. It conveyed the message that the POTUS wanted to convey.

After his term of office, Bush essentially went into political exile, knowing that his choice would forever darken his reputation, but he is regularly visited by American citizens, who thank him for doing what needed to be done.

Of course there are many evils that have come from this choice. There are many evils that come from any situation like this. But the choice still has to be made.

Quote: (04-16-2019 02:27 AM)subterfuge Wrote:  

I remember a few months back I was in a bar and 4 girls walked in. The fattest, ugliest one was walking in my direction and looked lost and I overheard her talking to her friends about not knowing where the bathrooms were in this place.
Just trying to get into a social mood and be friendly, I opened her and said ''You trying to find the bathroom? It's in that corner'' and pointed. She just looked at me with utter contempt and didn't say anything, lol. I repeated ''You ok?! You're trying to find the bathroom, right?''. She gave me kind of sarcastic ''Yeah''. I said ''They're Just over there. By them tables'' and then she said something like ''Why are you talking to me? Sorry, you're not my type! Byyyeee!!!!'' and then kind of dramatically grabbed her friends wrist and hid behind her as if shes needed saving from me hitting on her!!! My brother was next to me the whole time and was as confused as me lol

I think one factor might be higher quality men playing "catch and release" ie teeing it up for a home run then saying "fuck it she's a pig". Skanky, ugly women are also afraid of higher value men. They'll come out with lines like "look at him, he loves himself", even before they speak to them. Often men too are afraid of high value women, so much they would never take the steps to screw one.

Personally I find ugly women utterly repulsive. In my experience they are lazy, miserable and just as likely to be ugly on the inside as out. I truly pity the men who fuck them. Ugly hoes are only useful for one thing.

HOG RODEO!!!: D

Quote: (04-15-2019 09:05 PM)AVisitor Wrote:  

Has anyone had the experience of getting rejected by ugly women, or those with a tremendously lower value than themselves, by any objective measure?

I took a break from dating and have now resumed a profile on a dating site at age 38. The first thing I noticed is that the women who view my profile now are MUCH more attractive than was the case some years ago when I was young, which is a big improvement, so I can't be totally on the wrong track. The pics are all new and up-to-date. If there was something bad with the front pics the profile wouldn't have been opened in the first place. This is a site where you see people's photos before you open them.

But not a single message or "like" was received from anyone even after 100 views. There were quite a few 8s and almost 9s in the View list, so to find out where I stand, I decided to message the bottom tier -- the fattest and ugliest ones on the list. And they all ignored me.

So it's pretty weird to be viewed by 8s and 9s (maybe 20% of the viewers - never happened before) and yet ignored/rejected by everyone including 2s and 3s. How's that possible?

There are no ugly women because of BS "body positivity" trends especially in the US. No matter how ugly a chick is there are thirsty betas hyping up her perceived value.

Uggo in luteal phase will take any opportunity she can get to demonstrate how unworthy men are of her time and attention. Doesn't matter what you look like or what you say.

No way there are 8s and 9s on dating websites, your being generous

2 main reasons I believe men are rejected by ugly women or women who are objectively below them in value:

PROTECTION OF THEIR EGO & OVER-INFLATED VALUE (to a lesser extent)

Protection of their ego:

Many guys fail to realize just how fragile a woman's ego is, even in light of all their misplaced arrogance. This is especially true with American women. General rule of thumb is the prettier the girl, the more fragile the ego. This however still applies to the less attractive ones as well. Women are extremely insecure creatures at the core. When a guy who appears to be higher value than a woman approaches, even though she is more than likely attracted and maybe even aroused, her brain also signals to her: I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM. I've seen this happen to my friends, to random people out in bars and clubs, and it's happened to myself. Their brain signals to them that he can do better than her, so in order to protect herself from potential future heartache, she rejects or ejects because more than likely she will be just a pump and dump to that man. Some girls don't care and will readily jump on the dick of a man out of their league, but a lot of them realize that this is a guy who can, and most likely will hurt them. They know he can do better. Women are keenly aware of where they stack up against other females and if they can sense you can do better than them, they can become guarded and defensive which often leads to a rejection. What you might consider a lay-up, might actually be more like a 3-pointer. Strange but true.

Over-inflated value:

The other reason I believe men are rejected by ugly women is that some women really do think their value is way above what it actually is. Thirsty men, IG likes, and beauty at any size are just a few of the contributers. My ex once told me her number was a 9. I choked on my water a bit and stayed silent, allowing her to be a legend in her own mirror. I'd peg her around the 7-8 range btw. But here she was, legitimately thinking she was a 9. She was dead serious too. The way things are now, a lot of 5 think their 8's, etc. 5's are getting propositioned left and right. Sure it might not be the cream of the male crop, but just imagine what it does to your psyche. Imagine if you were some short fat fuck and every week you had 20 direct or indirect offers on the low end for sex from above average women. You'd start to think you weren't that short and weren't that fat. That's exactly what happens with these bitches, and one of the reasons why we have such a lopsided market place.

Just from looking at strangers, you'll notice that fat people tend to be more frustrated-looking than those of normal size. It makes sense — you're ugly because you failed to stay in shape, and your weight literally makes it a chore to even move. All that messes up with your brain chemistry and you start to feel like a loser, so it's probably all too easy for these people to feel like the whole world hates them and that they should hate it right back.

Welcome to the online dating market in 2019.

Quote: (04-16-2019 11:39 PM)Lunostrelki Wrote:  

Just from looking at strangers, you'll notice that fat people tend to be more frustrated-looking than those of normal size. It makes sense — you're ugly because you failed to stay in shape, and your weight literally makes it a chore to even move. All that messes up with your brain chemistry and you start to feel like a loser, so it's probably all too easy for these people to feel like the whole world hates them and that they should hate it right back.

I needed that laugh this morning.