rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

These Are The Top Colleges For 'Sugar Babies'

Saw this and immediately thought about the Seeking Arrangement threads.

Quote:Quote:

It's no secret that the growing mountain of student loan debt and increasingly unaffordable college experience has forced some college students to resort to desperate measures to pay their bills.

And while some young students have the luxury of relying on their wealthy parents, one of the most attractive options, among female students with certain desirable attributes, is 'sugaring' - the practice of finding an older, wealthy sugar daddy to pay their bills, often in exchange for sexual favors.

Well, the website SeekingArrangements, one of the most popular platforms for connecting 'sugar babies' with 'sugar daddies', has released a list of the 'fastest growing' schools for sugar babies. And oddly enough, rather than being expensive private schools like NYU and USC, the top spots are largely occupied by public schools like Georgia State and University of West Virginia.

Georgia State, which took the top spot, had 1,300 registered sugar babies, 300 of which signed up in 2018.

One self-described sugar baby who spoke with a local CBS affiliate said she uses the service because she likes men of a 'higher caliber'. She said her sugar daddies have paid her rent, her tuition and even helped her start her own beauty business. Meanwhile, she has used the money they have given her to travel to Mexico and the Bahamas.

"I like men in the higher caliber, so I look for that," said Makaylia Johnson, a 21-year-old student who has used the website for more than two-and-a-half years.

"I was in need of financial help and things like that and I wasn’t really looking like something like a commitment because I’m in college," she told CBS affiliate WGCL.

[...]

"It’s everything that involves a relationship basically," she said. "Some people may look at it as a relationship. I look at it as me just being free and having fun."

Here's the full list:

1. Georgia State University

2. University of Central Florida

3. University of Alabama

4. Florida State University

5. University of Florida

6. Rutgers University

7. California State University, Fullerton

8. University of Nevada, Las Vegas

9. University of North Texas

10. University of Missouri

11. West Virginia University

12. University of Cincinnati

13. University of Southern California

14. San Francisco State University

15. University of California, Los Angeles

16. Columbia University

17. New York University

18. University of North Carolina

19. University of Texas, San Antonio

20. Colorado State University

The top 5 are all down south.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-2...gar-babies

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

As someone who lives near UNT...you are not missing out on anything. It's a legit liberal college, blue hair and feminist groups everywhere. As far as the SA selection, it's meh....nothing impressive but better than UTA, UTD. SMU and TCU have better looking girls on SA but they're way smaller colleges, so less girls.

UH, UT, and A&M have nice hoes. UTT does too but it's in BFE. Lot's of Texas Tech girls on SA commute to Dallas regularly.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

The Top 5 are down South?
Well, I guess those Southern belles have a very traditional concept of a what a relationship must be.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

I usually hold no contempt for a girl no matter how slutty she is but this whole normalizing of sugar dating trend disgusts me so much.

I have more respect for strippers or prostitutes over these women who try to use fancy names for their prostitution and even say it proudly like it's not a big deal. A lot of these girls joining on the sugar trend are not even hot and have multiple "sugar daddies".

I don't have it in me to make another person feel bad deliberately but these are the only kind of women I would be willing to deceive and hurt emotionally. This whole article about a jewish doctor who "scammed" seeking arrangement girls had me laughing https://observer.com/2013/03/the-hebrew-hammer/

I don't live in the USA, the capital for sugardating (correct me if I'm wrong) but it seems like the term is starting to bleed down to latin america, worst of all is there are a lot of men who feel good with this type of dynamic.

There is an upside to this whole thing though, at least filtering these type of women is incredibly easy.

Top 5 not much has changed in the last 15 years (maybe more). Hot chicks flock to those schools.

I'd add Arizona State University.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

I guess San Francisco State is in there for mature men with disposable income who hate themselves.

[Image: Winter-Retreat-e1493576169674.jpg?resize=672%2C372]

[Image: Department-Faculty.png?itok=Tp39bF0i]

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Not surprised about the listing. Interestingly enough there aren't many northeastern schools, but 2 of the 3 on the list are in NYC (Columbia and NYU) which makes sense. Not sure why Rutgers is there but maybe it's something about the student body there

Makes sense, those colleges have a lot of babes. I lived and had my best year in getting hot notches in one of the cities in the top 5.

Our society let’s women pretty much get away with murder so it makes sense that a lot of them are going to monetize their genetic gifts. And for an older guy with money and who values his time this is a good way to fuck hot girls. It’s mutual exchange of value so I can’t get upset about it.

Personally I would have a very hard time investing emotion, time, energy, money into a girl that I knew had been on SA. Kinda makes my stomach churn knowing that once these chicks’ looks start to fade they’re going to marry some poor sap

Funny that Columbia is the only Ivy on the list. Last year notched a girl who graduated from Columbia. To this day, my only Ivy League notch. First girl to let me do anal first night. She was the most sexually open person I've ever fucked so quickly.

Now what are the top colleges for hot chix who put out for free?

I had a dilemma to stay with my ex who was extremely materialistic or go find greener pastures. I chose the second option and to be honest I am not seeing the promised land. The spectrum goes to two extremes - gold diggers and sluts. In the middle it's all the 5 and below looking girls. In the upper tier (7 and above) things in the U.S. look gloomy. I think I'll lower my standards and live a happy(er) life? I don't even see that many hot girls on a daily basis - just the occasional above average cute girl and rarely the "wow head-turner".

Another option is looking for the 30+ banged up chick that is ready to submit and bear children. I feel from a different planet when talking to 25 year olds.

Quote: (04-10-2019 02:49 AM)KMK Wrote:  

Now what are the top colleges for hot chix who put out for free?

the same schools you see on that list

Quote: (04-10-2019 10:22 AM)moonlight_sonata Wrote:  

I had a dilemma to stay with my ex who was extremely materialistic or go find greener pastures. I chose the second option and to be honest I am not seeing the promised land. The spectrum goes to two extremes - gold diggers and sluts. In the middle it's all the 5 and below looking girls. In the upper tier (7 and above) things in the U.S. look gloomy. I think I'll lower my standards and live a happy(er) life? I don't even see that many hot girls on a daily basis - just the occasional above average cute girl and rarely the "wow head-turner".

Another option is looking for the 30+ banged up chick that is ready to submit and bear children. I feel from a different planet when talking to 25 year olds.

Unless you are in the top 5% of the earners, you have no reason to stay in the US. Do some travel, see Spain, (North or south of) France, Italy and Switzerland. Living in Germany for a while, i'd say that it is not really worth a visit (with the exception of Cologne and maybe Berlin. Munich is full of shitty career women).

I live in a shitty large German city, and even I get to see many objectively attractive women (healthy BMI, symmetrical facial features,healthy skin, long hair).

Quote: (04-09-2019 11:21 AM)heavy Wrote:  

Top 5 not much has changed in the last 15 years (maybe more). Hot chicks flock to those schools.

I'd add Arizona State University.

I was looking for ASU on the list.

Quote: (04-09-2019 10:50 AM)Tinder Scientist Wrote:  

I usually hold no contempt for a girl no matter how slutty she is but this whole normalizing of sugar dating trend disgusts me so much.

I have more respect for strippers or prostitutes over these women who try to use fancy names for their prostitution and even say it proudly like it's not a big deal. A lot of these girls joining on the sugar trend are not even hot and have multiple "sugar daddies".

I don't have it in me to make another person feel bad deliberately but these are the only kind of women I would be willing to deceive and hurt emotionally. This whole article about a jewish doctor who "scammed" seeking arrangement girls had me laughing https://observer.com/2013/03/the-hebrew-hammer/

I don't live in the USA, the capital for sugardating (correct me if I'm wrong) but it seems like the term is starting to bleed down to latin america, worst of all is there are a lot of men who feel good with this type of dynamic.

There is an upside to this whole thing though, at least filtering these type of women is incredibly easy.

No offense but this feels like something a P4P dude would write. It's way different for a girl to have 1-2 sugar daddies than 10 random dudes a week inside of them.

Quote: (04-13-2019 05:51 PM)Swordfish1010 Wrote:  

No offense but this feels like something a P4P dude would write. It's way different for a girl to have 1-2 sugar daddies than 10 random dudes a week inside of them.

I'm fully against p4p, the reason I said I have less respect for sugar babies is because they are trying to pretend they are not prostitutes (They are).

Quote: (04-13-2019 07:33 PM)Tinder Scientist Wrote:  

I'm fully against p4p, the reason I said I have less respect for sugar babies is because they are trying to pretend they are not prostitutes (They are).

Technically yes, but they are way less gross than actual hookers, hence more respectable.

^ Fortunately for you... You never had a P4P Phase... otherwise you'd know that about 50-60% of Top Notch Prostitutes look like dimes who are 7.5+. Heck Sugar

Babies are mainly Strippers & Prostitutes who Graduated onto better Game... Right Beside InstaGram & Fitness Models. If you're Disgusted by One... Be disgusted by the other... cuz they're the Same!

Going out with a materialistic woman long term would ruin your life, lest you are in the top one percent in terms of wealth.

Quote: (04-13-2019 05:03 PM)AntoniusofEfa Wrote:  

Unless you are in the top 5% of the earners, you have no reason to stay in the US. Do some travel, see Spain, (North or south of) France, Italy and Switzerland. Living in Germany for a while, i'd say that it is not really worth a visit (with the exception of Cologne and maybe Berlin. Munich is full of shitty career women).

I live in a shitty large German city, and even I get to see many objectively attractive women (healthy BMI, symmetrical facial features,healthy skin, long hair).

I'm from Eastern Europe and I don't know what I am still doing in the U.S. I am making good money (definitely more than the average person in a big city) so money is not a problem for me. But this doesn't mean I want to spend it on a materialistic girls with wrong values.

I've travelled around but mostly as a tourist and not to try to bang girls since I was in a LTR for many years. On the flip side my ex was pretty good looking in comparison to most of the girls I encounter (I do a lot of approaching on a daily basis). So you pay for what you get - the hotter/higher quality the girl is the more "expensive" she'll end up be. You pay one way or another.

Quote: (04-14-2019 01:34 AM)flyinghorse Wrote:  

Going out with a materialistic woman long term would ruin your life, lest you are in the top one percent in terms of wealth.

Well even if money is not a problem you still have the issue of the "hidden agenda". I don't like knowing that the person I'm with has an agenda that is not being with me for who I am. But that's me being a romantic at heart. My agenda is simple - find a cool girl to hang out with and may be start a family. The girls that can satisfy this need in the U.S. seem to be the older 30+ girls. And my standards have gone as low as this - fit/skinny/not fat girl that has "some" family values. No way I'll find that on Tinder (I think).

I know that it is fairly praised to be with a younger girl but I had a big difference with my ex and she was 21 when we started dating. I don't know if I want to go through this phase again with a girl.

Mid 20s. Want to settle down eventually. I'm playing the long game - by my mid-to late 30s, will be satisfied with where I am career wise (as long as I don't let pussy fuck it up for me).

[/b]This is the type I will be screening for. Your early 30's chick who legit feels like feminism lied to her. Or who actually wants to have a career and be a mother. There are Gen Zers out there that think like this.

The downside is that a fair amount of them are probably on a site like Seeking right now.

Right? I at least kind of somewhat respect the girls more who chose to monetize their base desires.