rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Awful luck finding love

Awful luck finding love

After my thread about how im tired of dates and ONS, i want to go deeper.

Im 32 and have a lot of trouble finding a "keeper". I almost never feel enough chemistry to like someone for a LTR, and when it happens, the girl isnt into me. Also happens the other way, some girls fall in love with me, but they are not my kind. Story of my life.

Ive had 3 relationships that didnt go well. Thanks to these experiences i know how to filter and what i want in life.

I hate when people say "stop searching and it will come to you". First, this happens only to women because they are hit on every day multiple times. Second, how is it going to come to you if you are not "visible" and active? In my case, i own real estate and dont have to work for a living, therefore i barely meet new people. I also live in Spain, which is a country where girls are specially picky, to make things worse, i live in an island which makes it "hard mode", because girls look to care more about having a "trophy" boyfriend instead of someone who makes them happy, its very very physical and they are not always very LTR oriented until the clock ticks. Also again, being on an island, my chances are geographically limited.

I love slav girls (had two exes from poland who live here), i could travel abroad for a couple months and try my luck there, the problem is that you have to find a woman willing to leave everything behind and go to your country.

Anecdote: My last good candidate came out after a dating break, right the first day when i decided to try again. After meeting every single day for a month and having great times, she turned out to be into violent and sadistic sex (very different from rough sex), everything was going great and unexpectedly she dumped me from one day to another, mostly because i wasnt into leaving her with bruises on every normal everyday sex session.

Before coming back to dating i promised myself i was trying for the last time and then i would give up completely from relationships. I thought maybe my way of life could be "mini loves" or FWB all along my life, but to be honest im pissed that i cannot find a keeper.

Awful luck finding love

The first question I would ask is where you usually meet girls?
I'm in kind of the same position where I hope to find someone worthwhile having kids with but it's hard if you only rely on going out at night or online.

And if you don't have a social circle to talk about either, you probably have to look into some kind of hobby where you can find more high quality girls or go abroad and pick up day game.

You live in Mallorca, right? Doesn't sound like a place with many girls of LTR potential. Probably wasting your time if you try to find something long-term there.

Quote: (03-21-2019 06:20 AM)luigi Wrote:  

the problem is that you have to find a woman willing to leave everything behind and go to your country.

Yes, but that's the only kind of woman you would eventually want to marry anyway right? Someone who would do anything to be with you because she is that attracted, attached and because she sees you as her leader and wants to follow you on your journey. Not this miserable feminist path where she's going to be independent and follow her own path and have her first kid when she's 38.

It's not going to be easy to find of course but that's just the way it is today.

Awful luck finding love

Quote: (03-21-2019 06:37 AM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  

I'm in kind of the same position where I hope to find someone worthwhile having kids with but it's hard if you only rely on going out at night or online.

And if you don't have a social circle to talk about either, you probably have to look into some kind of hobby where you can find more high quality girls or go abroad and pick up day game.

Good. I rely on online apps. I know the "find some hobby to meet girls" thing but we end up with the same, girls here are very hard. But i get it, i dont lose anything by trying.

You live in Mallorca, right? Doesn't sound like a place with many girls of LTR potential. Probably wasting your time if you try to find something long-term there.

Hah you know well [Image: icon_razz.gif]

Yes, but that's the only kind of woman you would eventually want to marry anyway right? Someone who would do anything to be with you because she is that attracted, attached and because she sees you as her leader and wants to follow you on your journey. Not this miserable feminist path where she's going to be independent and follow her own path and have her first kid when she's 38.

It's not going to be easy to find of course but that's just the way it is today.

You are right, she would be ideal. Just stating that the fact of her having to move makes it harder to find even if they are more down to earth women. But yeah couldnt agree more, if she leaves for me shes definitely worth keeping.

Awful luck finding love

So you have passive income, don't have to work? Wheres the problem? It's hard to find LTR material, but you are in the best position you can be. Girls are too focus on looks? There are guys who work 12 hours a day and then go to gym. If you don't have to work, there's not excuse for not be the best shape guy in 100 miles radius. There are guys, who can't go find a girl abroad, because they have only 20 days of vacation per year.

Im not saying that finding quality girl is easy and everybody aware of todays girl is struggling with this and it takes time, it might take up to years. Just get out of party island.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

Awful luck finding love

Quote: (03-21-2019 06:58 AM)tomzestatlu Wrote:  

So you have passive income, don't have to work? Wheres the problem? It's hard to find LTR material, but you are in the best position you can be. Girls are too focus on looks? There are guys who work 12 hours a day and then go to gym. If you don't have to work, there's not excuse for not be the best shape guy in 100 miles radius. There are guys, who can't go find a girl abroad, because they have only 20 days of vacation per year.

Im not saying that finding quality girl is easy and everybody aware of todays girl is struggling with this and it takes time, it might take up to years. Just get out of party island.

Ive been working out for more than a decade, also have done steroids a few times.

Spanish men try so hard to be liked by women, they focus so much on looks to the point that they look almost femenine, the way they dress, the hairstyles, they do their eyebrows... Slav girls laugh at them, but its what spanish girls want these days. I dont follow that game, i like keeping a masculine look.

Awful luck finding love

Im 32 and have a lot of trouble finding a "keeper". I almost never feel enough chemistry to like someone for a LTR, and when it happens, the girl isnt into me. Also happens the other way, some girls fall in love with me, but they are not my kind. Story of my life.

Ive had 3 relationships that didnt go well. Thanks to these experiences i know how to filter and what i want in life.

I hate when people say "stop searching and it will come to you". First, this happens only to women because they are hit on every day multiple times. Second, how is it going to come to you if you are not "visible" and active? In my case, i own real estate and dont have to work for a living, therefore i barely meet new people. I also live in Spain, which is a country where girls are specially picky, to make things worse, i live in an island which makes it "hard mode", because girls look to care more about having a "trophy" boyfriend instead of someone who makes them happy, its very very physical and they are not always very LTR oriented until the clock ticks. Also again, being on an island, my chances are geographically limited.

I love slav girls (had two exes from poland who live here), i could travel abroad for a couple months and try my luck there, the problem is that you have to find a woman willing to leave everything behind and go to your country.

Anecdote: My last good candidate came out after a dating break, right the first day when i decided to try again. After meeting every single day for a month and having great times, she turned out to be into violent and sadistic sex (very different from rough sex), everything was going great and unexpectedly she dumped me from one day to another, mostly because i wasnt into leaving her with bruises on every normal everyday sex session.

Before coming back to dating i promised myself i was trying for the last time and then i would give up completely from relationships. I thought maybe my way of life could be "mini loves" or FWB all along my life, but to be honest im pissed that i cannot find a keeper.
I'm in the same boat. Its easy to find a woman to spend a night with; hard to find a woman to spend a lifetime with.

Awful luck finding love

Okay, let me tell you a few things that i see and nobody else here has really commented on.

You say, "chemistry". Wtf does that even mean??? Its just some mainstream blue pill bs for normies. The whole concept of love is a scam imho. I'm even tempted to go so far as to say that its a mental illness. Oneitis is a real thing and its something you absolutely need to avoid.

Even though its frowned upon in the West, arranged marriages have existed and still exist in many parts of the world for good reason. They are a much superior form of family formation and production of offspring for society. Of course, no ones going to arrange a marriage for you and a family with a few kids, but you basically have to do that for yourself and think logically. Love can come later. You have to select carefully for certain traits and characteristics in your future female partner(HINTS: 18-25, Virgin/Low notch count, conservative family etc.)

Reading RooshV's book "Game" (2018) will go a long way if you haven't already. He has sections of advice for men devoted to LTR's.

If your location is a place like Mallorca or Ibiza, you definitely need to consider simply moving somewhere else better suited for family formation. Of course, you're going to have to figure out how you can manage your income for yourself.

Since you say you like Slavic women a lot, why not find yourself a Slavic women in a Slavic country and move to that Slav country permanently? (Visit back to Spain occasionally for a few reasons and etc if need be of course)

"And guess what, you might have a feeling that youre destined for something else, and that any day now it will dawn on you, but it will remain that, just a feeling that you use as a crutch to never focus on anything", Beirut.

Awful luck finding love

Im 32 and have a lot of trouble finding a "keeper". , but to be honest im pissed that i cannot find a keeper.

Guys you are looking for love and Unicorn's... sounds great until divorce.

I know that it sounds sarcastic.
Only you can give happiness to yourself. Women's are only addition to your life.
Ok it's amazing... but only for some time (in my case 12 years and trust me last few it was hell)

Awful luck finding love

Quote: (03-21-2019 06:52 AM)luigi Wrote:  

Good. I rely on online apps. I know the "find some hobby to meet girls" thing but we end up with the same, girls here are very hard. But i get it, i dont lose anything by trying.

Stop relying on them then.

Awful luck finding love

Quote: (03-21-2019 07:17 AM)flyinghorse Wrote:  

I'm in the same boat. Its easy to find a woman to spend a night with; hard to find a woman to spend a lifetime with.

I think a lot of this is down to who you are. For me it's the opposite - it's easier to find a partner, particularly someone who is interested in marriage, than it is something like an ONS.

There's quite a lot of threads about guys who can game girls, want to keep an 8 on lock down, but can't. Then there's guys who can find pretty good girls for LTR, but often struggle with pick ups.

It's like any area. There are essentially two attributes that don't overlap much. Like with fitness there are people who build muscle easier and those who burn fat easier. It's not common that those attributes overlap. For those it does, they are usually the ones on top.

For me, if a girl is marriage-minded etc., I just be myself and it works. For the thots, I just can't give them whatever it is they want; and it's very quickly obvious that's the case. Roosh covered something similar in one of his recent hours, saying that he was tired of pretending to be someone else, for years, just to bang thots.

With these girls I take a more romantic take, as opposed to flirting. These types of girls are likely to get as wet about hearing how you want to get married and have children; and maybe look after her. The best kind of girls are vulnerable, but not particularly scarred girls - either sweet baby girls or more demure. They also might take a bit of time to open up to being genuinely receptive to you.

The other issue is as you mentioned, the state of Western women. There are still better choices here, but you're essentially just looking at active church girls. There are girls with the right impulses, but due to feminism, which as much as it denigrates masculinity, forces women to hide their femininity, those types will need to be wifed up hard. For a woman these days it takes much more strength to go against the grain and be vulnerable and say, "No. I can't smoke 100 dicks and kick ass and be OK on the other side. I need my man."

Of course, if you're alone with even some feminist crackpot she will let down her walls to show you how vulnerable she is. But they are petrified of it being known in public - who they really are.

Tiger Man has some good reviews of some religious dating sties here. There are young girls on those sites who just want to be a wife and mother. Though the bulk are women in the proximity to the wall who are probably doing a 180 from the carousel.

But in my opinion you generally need to go abroad if you can't tap into a religious community. But this is quite a long journey. It's taken me two years, about one of which was abroad to figure it out.

Awful luck finding love

^^ So now to find a nice girl a guys has either the options of going religious or abroad....

This cracked me up. Too much effort and pessimism I see in here.

OP lives in Mallorca, almost paradise on earth, beach and great weather all year long, great food, plenty of tourists, and pretty local chicas, the prettiest of all Spain, perhaps maybe there is some students too....and you are telling the man to go religious or abroad....

Awful luck finding love

Quote: (03-21-2019 08:49 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

^^ So now to find a nice girl a guys has either the options of going religious or abroad.

If you lived here you would understand. [Image: tongue.gif]

Awful luck finding love

Quote: (03-21-2019 08:51 AM)luigi Wrote:  

^^ So now to find a nice girl a guys has either the options of going religious or abroad.

If you lived here you would understand. [Image: tongue.gif]

I live in Lisbon...only advantage over Mallorca is that I can go driving to the Iberian coast or countryside.

Stop complaining, it is cringeworthy. Marbella is great, plus you don't have to go to an office daily. Just go out and meet some girls. Problem is in you not in where you live.

Awful luck finding love

OP lives in Mallorca, almost paradise on earth, beach and great weather all year long, great food, plenty of tourists, and pretty local chicas, the prettiest of all Spain, perhaps maybe there is some students too....and you are telling the man to go religious or abroad....

You made that statement out of nowhere.

You dont know how things work here, same way i dont know how things go in your city. If slav countries are classified as easy its because other countries are normal or hard. And Spain is a hard one. Go on spanish forums, its popular opinion, not just mine.

I understand your point that i should complain less, doesnt help, but its easy to say when you are somewhere else. So try to understand me too.

Awful luck finding love

Quote: (03-21-2019 09:13 AM)luigi Wrote:  

Anyways you dont know how things work here, same way i dont know how things go in your city. If slav countries are classified as easy its because other countries are normal or hard. And Spain is a hard one. Go on spanish forums, its popular opinion, not just mine.

I understand your point that i should complain less, doesnt help, but its easy to say when you are somewhere else. So try to understand me too.

Slav countries are easy? That is a novelty to me.

Spain is hard? A country full of latina expats, and girls from all over the world coming to study and tourism, and looking for dick? I don't care what those forums say, probably full of a bunch of loosers who don't fit anywhere.

Awful luck finding love

Quote: (03-21-2019 09:15 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

Anyways you dont know how things work here, same way i dont know how things go in your city. If slav countries are classified as easy its because other countries are normal or hard. And Spain is a hard one. Go on spanish forums, its popular opinion, not just mine.

Start looking for plane tickets.

First, im not into latinas. Most latinas are a joke, ugly aztec facial features.
When saying spain is hard im not including temporary visitors, they are people from other countries with different culture and mindset, so they dont count.
The ones who stay are minorities.

Awful luck finding love

@Rocha

I think you're missing the point of what Luigi is saying or perhaps you haven't read him out fully. He's looking for a solid LTR, not easy bangs. From what you're saying, I assume you're talking about easy bangs (Admittedly, I don't know Iberia well).

@luigi

Care to like my response to you at least?

You know, perhaps even a rep point as well? [Image: wink.gif]

Everybody else is welcome to give one my way as well [Image: tongue.gif]

"And guess what, you might have a feeling that youre destined for something else, and that any day now it will dawn on you, but it will remain that, just a feeling that you use as a crutch to never focus on anything", Beirut.

Awful luck finding love

...the problem is that you have to find a woman willing to leave everything behind and go to your country.

...girls are specially picky, to make things worse, i live in an island which makes it "hard mode"

...my chances are geographically limited

...i barely meet new people.

I think these are serious limiting beliefs. Remember your brain always sees grass as greener on the other side.

I suggest you move abroad for 1-2 years. You may be surprised to discover a lot of your problems will follow you in your new country because a lot of the problems are not geographical but in your head.

I also suggest you start employment somewhere, if you really think this will help you meet girls. You will discover that not having to waste the majority of your time and energy in some bullshit company is a great position to be in when it comes to being able to meet girls.

After meeting every single day for a month and having great times, she turned out to be into violent and sadistic sex

With all due respect I think you need to improve your LTR game. I am not trying to be rude, just giving honest feedback.

Your mindset seems to be ''i don't like my current situation. I want to meet a quality girl to make it better''. This will unfortunately never happen. You need to create your own life, which girls should wish they were a part of.

Meeting with a girl every day for a straight month (!) is a serious mistake. Also literally all chicks love crazy rough sex - embrace the nature of women. Give it to her hard. Women are what they are, not what we want them to be. All girls will detest you if you are too available for them, even if they say otherwise.

Awful luck finding love

Quote: (03-21-2019 09:49 AM)KnjazMihailo Wrote:  

@Rocha

I think you're missing the point of what Luigi is saying or perhaps you haven't read him out fully. He's looking for a solid LTR, not easy bangs. From what you're saying, I assume you're talking about easy bangs (Admittedly, I don't know Iberia well).

@luigi

Care to like my response to you at least?

You know, perhaps even a rep point as well? [Image: wink.gif]

Everybody else is welcome to give one my way as well [Image: tongue.gif]

I am catching his point. But what is easier? Hunt a LTR abroad, a girl willing to drop everything to move to another country another culture, or LTR hunt a tourist in your home soil...if there is a good connection she will come back for more certainly and who knows what else might come.

Awful luck finding love

Quote: (03-21-2019 09:21 AM)luigi Wrote:  

Quote: (03-21-2019 09:15 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

Start looking for plane tickets.

First, im not into latinas. Most latinas are a joke, ugly aztec facial features.
When saying spain is hard im not including temporary visitors, they are people from other countries with different culture and mindset, so they dont count.
The ones who stay are minorities.

I have my share of knowledge in those countries, you can look through the historical of my posting in this forum.

Awful luck finding love

Quote: (03-21-2019 10:56 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

LTR hunt a tourist in your home soil...if there is a good connection she will come back for more certainly and who knows what else might come.

I actually tried this last year but her english wasnt good enough, i gave up after she was gone. Lets see what pops this summer.

Awful luck finding love

I am catching his point. But what is easier? Hunt a LTR abroad, a girl willing to drop everything to move to another country another culture, or LTR hunt a tourist in your home soil...if there is a good connection she will come back for more certainly and who knows what else might come.

So you do not agree that it's probably unlikely that higher quality, more traditional women are in abundance on a party island like Mallorca?
I mean, it's internationally famous for being a place where some of the biggest sluts that Europe has to offer, travel there in groups to get ridiculously drunk and get fucked by different guys.
And you think it's going to be easier to find a LTR among a sea of sluts?

No sunshine, beaches and great food is going to make up for a life where you're dealing with a hoe as your baby mama.

I think the logical thing to do then is to go to a place where there is a better chance to find a higher quality girl to create a family with.
Luigi should at least make a few trips elsewhere to compare the difference for himself.

I don't believe in the idea that he should settle for a western chick in Mallorca just cause he's afraid a girl elsewhere might not follow him if he wants to move to another place. A girl who isn't prepared to do that is not of LTR material anyway. And what if he decides he wants to move away from Mallorca at a later point in life, what says that chick from Mallorca would follow him then?

Awful luck finding love

Quote: (03-21-2019 11:59 AM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  

So you do not agree that it's probably unlikely that higher quality, more traditional women are in abundance on a party island like Mallorca?
I mean, it's internationally famous for being a place where some of the biggest sluts that Europe has to offer, travel there in groups to get ridiculously drunk and get fucked by different guys.
And you think it's going to be easier to find a LTR among a sea of sluts?

No sunshine, beaches and great food is going to make up for a life where you're dealing with a hoe as your baby mama.

I think the logical thing to do then is to go to a place where there is a better chance to find a higher quality girl to create a family with.
Luigi should at least make a few trips elsewhere to compare the difference for himself.

I don't believe in the idea that he should settle for a western chick in Mallorca just cause he's afraid a girl elsewhere might not follow him if he wants to move to another place. A girl who isn't prepared to do that is not of LTR material anyway. And what if he decides he wants to move away from Mallorca at a later point in life, what says that chick from Mallorca would follow him then?

The traditional girls in their home countries....are the ones who will gonna slut in Mallorca [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

You guys have to start to accept the reality that given the right (or wrong) environment all women are sluts. A few exceptions being the ones who had really strong masculine models, who can be found anywhere.

Awful luck finding love

Most latinas are a joke, ugly aztec facial features.

You've clearly never been to South America.

Latinas can look like anything from very African to very European. LatAm is vast and incredibly diverse. You're selling yourself short with these largely invalid preconceptions.

But anyway, more to the point of this thread - you should consider yourself very lucky to be in Europe. Within just 2-3 hours of flying (and cheap flights, too) you have so many amazing cities, filled with beautiful women of every type. Big cities, small cities, cities with nature, cities with great nightlife etc. And based on what you said, you seem to have the flexibility to travel often, or potentially even more. This also means that if you go somewhere and meet a nice girl, she can come to visit you easily. It's not like meeting someone halfway around the world and trying to maintain a connection.

Stop to think about that for a moment, and realize how lucky you are. There are guys I know who are chained to their desk jobs who barely get 2-3 weeks off a year to travel and chase exotic tail, and you get to do it so much more easily.

Honestly, you come across as incredibly defeatist and pessimistic. If you can't connect with women in your city, ok, fine - move! There are so many options in Europe. Life is too short to spend it being miserable, especially when you already have the ability to do something about it.

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Awful luck finding love

Quote: (03-21-2019 01:51 PM)jselysianeagle Wrote:  

Most latinas are a joke, ugly aztec facial features.

You've clearly never been to South America.

Latinas can look like anything from very African to very European. LatAm is vast and incredibly diverse. You're selling yourself short with these largely invalid preconceptions.

I was talking about the usual that come here.
Anyways i dont like her accents, culture and music.
Im into europeans, matter of taste...