rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you see strangers day-gaming girls?

Here in the US, I can only recall two such instances that I observed in the last couple of years or so, but they weren't even "cold" approaches, since it was employees hitting on customers:

1. A shoe store employee told a hot girl (way above his pay grade) "Are you lost? You look lost" as she and the guy she was with were looking at some shoes (I recognized it as a PU line I heard or read somewhere).

2. A FedEx counter guy decided to chat up a customer (also out of his league, looks and status-wise), who was already interacting with him, by pummeling her with a series of intrusive questions about her job and other personal details.

A PUA stopping some girl on the street? I haven't seen that in a long, long time (And I live in an area with quite a bit of yuppies and foot traffic)

Quote: (02-28-2019 01:29 PM)mxb Wrote:  

Here in the US, I can only recall two such instances that I observed in the last couple of years or so, but they weren't even "cold" approaches, since it was employees hitting on customers:

1. A shoe store employee told a hot girl (way above his pay grade) "Are you lost? You look lost" as she and the guy she was with were looking at some shoes (I recognized it as a PU line I heard or read somewhere).

2. A FedEx counter guy decided to chat up a customer (also out of his league, looks and status-wise), who was already interacting with him, by pummeling her with a series of intrusive questions about her job and other personal details.

A PUA stopping some girl on the street? I haven't seen that in a long, long time (And I live in an area with quite a bit of yuppies and foot traffic)

The only time I can remember seeing a guy day gaming was at a Barnes and Nobles, where he was hitting on a girl who was browsing for books. They flirted for a bit, he got her number, then he took off. I don't think the majority of men hit on women they don't know, but rather stick to dating sites or social circle.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

I can't recall seeing a single day or night game approach in my life (except during PUA meetups)

Never in my life have I witnessed a cold approach in the light of day.

The vast majority of men are too pussy to approach. They'd rather hide behind apps, which rather ironically makes it harder for them to find quality women.

It's a shame really. All of my single mates rely on apps yet either get fuck all matches or go on dates with <5s. I try and tell them about the wonders of daygame and all I get in response is "nah that's just creepy"; "girls don't like that, surely"; "l don't have the time" etc. Such responses are obviously bullshit and are merely just an ego defence as they're too afraid of rejection. When I call them out on this they just mumble some crap and then change the subject.

Having said all of that, maybe I shouldn't complain. After all, it means less competition for us....

The absolute bizarre thing, is I've seen 2 or 3 cold approaches with regards to daygame, but never in bars/clubs.

Interesting question. The only time I've really ever seen it is when it's been another forum member. Wild to realize that.

Quote: (02-28-2019 01:29 PM)mxb Wrote:  

Now that I'm remembering stuff, 1 girl and 2 dudes "opened" me in malls and grocery stores (customers, not salespeople).

So maybe day-game approaches are happening, but you have to be the target to notice them?

I'm in the UK and NOT in London where all the youtuberr PUA's are

I've never in my life seen someone approach/game a girl during the day.

To be completely honest, it's quite rare that i'll see someone do it at night! (possible exception being dancefloor approaches after getting a massive IOI)

I saw 2 guys approach 2 hot girls who had just rejected me the other night and I realised how rare I see this happen! (They done better than me, too!!. Handsome dudes!)

I guess it's 10x more common in the US, though. In the UK we are just trained to not talk to strangers

I was with two forum members in central London doing some daygame once, one of the guys approached a solid Colombian girl, she didn't speak English so I started chasing her cos I know a bit of Spanish, right before my eyes a random dude just approaches her out of nowhere before I could even say hello. In central London I have seen a handful of guys doing day game but only in central London, outside of that pretty much never.

Used to hang out at Union Square in SF and there was regularly guys there running Bad Game on chicks and getting blown out.

One time I ended up chatting up this guy after he completely threw a set and tried to give him some advice. Then went and opened a pair of chicks and copped a number. He was a bit amazed.

Then we walked down to the Powell St cable car and on the way he sees some girl, literally runs up to her and completely flops.

Bout died from laughing. No matter what I told him I don't think he was gonna Get It.

They were always dressed like DayGamers too with ill fitting leather jackets and shit.

After a while I stopped trying to help these dudes and would just roll up to their set after they blew out and be like "damn that was painful" to the chick with some good success

Quote:Quote:

Used to hang out at Union Square in SF and there was regularly guys there running Bad Game on chicks and getting blown out.

They were probably all complete faggots and still in the closet and just in denial, I mean it’s San Francisco after all

Not usually, but it happens every now and then.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Pretty rarely for the most part, with one recent exception.

I was at Starbucks when a guy walked in with his laptop, probably early 40s and not particularly well dressed. When he walked in, he saw a blonde girl a few seats away from me who was already packing up. He immediately walked up to her and loudly said "wow, you're so beautiful! you're leaving already?". She was surprised as hell but sounded pretty friendly, I think he actually got her number. After that he sat next to me and got to work. Maybe 10 mins later, another chick walks past us towards the bathroom, and he opened her very direct. She seemed nice but rejected the number close. It was interesting to see a guy make 2 direct openers at a small coffee spot in a short span of time, but I'll give him props, I wouldn't do that.

I still believe that if you know what you're doing, unless somebody is observing your every move, it shouldn't even look like you're running "game". This is trickier in the day time, but at night it absolutely applies.

eradicator,

Quite possible.

But usually there'd be at least one guy that would come and start trying to mack on me which I always got a kick out of.

Back before Al Gore invented the interwebs and smart phones and shit guys had to do, what is undoubtedly a seemingly weird as hell thing now days...talk to girls live, even (gasp and clutch your pearls!) girls they didnt know!

Its called day gaming now

[Image: laugh3.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

I have less motivation to do day game than ever before. The (young) girls 21-28 rarely give me eye contact since they are glued to their phones.

What used to work for me was to approach women who gave me that "look". While I objectively improved in terms of physique and style in the last four years, the behavior of young women has changed. I would say that the amount of eye contact dropped by at least 50% since 2014.

Apart from places like coffee shops/gym I never seen any until Oxford Street in London. Probably seen 10 of them in the same afternoon, weird thing is that you could recognise them from miles away just from the way they were dressed, their body language, how they were looking at people etc.
They even had the same fast running to talk to a girl thing like those youtube videos. Also spotted some of them being filmed by another guy just 5 meters away it was really obvious.

It was a bit cringy, I do stop girls on the street all the time but their style was just so artificial.

Day Gaming, specifically going direct... will always be rare due to the AA that needs to be overcome to even become decent at it!

It's very rare to see daygame, the vast majority doesnt have the balls for it. Including me.

Quote: (02-28-2019 08:30 PM)wellrockthecity Wrote:  

Apart from places like coffee shops/gym I never seen any until Oxford Street in London. Probably seen 10 of them in the same afternoon, weird thing is that you could recognise them from miles away just from the way they were dressed, their body language, how they were looking at people etc.
They even had the same fast running to talk to a girl thing like those youtube videos. Also spotted some of them being filmed by another guy just 5 meters away it was really obvious.

It was a bit cringy, I do stop girls on the street all the time but their style was just so artificial.

That's where they have bootcamps, apparently. And the Mystery method involves wearing something memorable, even if you look like a clown.

Quote: (02-28-2019 09:14 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

Day Gaming, specifically going direct... will always be rare due to the AA that needs to be overcome to even become decent at it!

Guys who don't have AA are generally relationshippy also. You have to simultaneously have enough psychological issues so you aren't well-adjusted and in a relationship, while also having enough psychological stability to not care about rejection.

So anyone who approaches somehow avoids that conundrum. I believe many South American guys(or similar) have a culture of non-AA, direct approaches. Game guys who have a specific psychological need for girls. Narcissistic PUA types who try to convince themselves it isn't actually rejection. Etc

I think it's rare for me to see the average guy day gaming. But people who are actually good at it, it comes off so smooth that if your not paying attention you wouldnt even notice, and would assume they knew each other.

You see it here in Toronto, more often in different settings. In and around the downtown mall, waterfront, UofT Campus you can see it. It has not been as frequent as such anymore as a few years ago.

Cold approach is dying art. It is getting the point women get *very* socially awkward if you talk to them cold during the day.

I've seen guys in central London mass approach. It was frankly bad. Approached one girl and then immediately to another in close vacinity.

Oh and hi MXBozzz

Quote: (02-28-2019 09:26 PM)cruzinV Wrote:  

It's very rare to see daygame, the vast majority doesnt have the balls for it. Including me.

I just see the daygame spam approach as a waste of time, something best left for the few bruhs in their 20s with literally nothing else to do. Or for the guys with crippling self-esteem issues to overcome.

Despite this, I chat with people all over my city without any expectation of number closes. I opened a girl in the grocery store yesterday afternoon, got a huge laugh right off the bat, established obvious attraction -- then immediately dropped it. She wasn't really hot enough, and my mind was frankly elsewhere.

That said, if I catch a woman giving me The Look, I'll always find time to go over. It'd be stupid not to.