rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First time visit to eastern Europe, where to visit?

Hey guys,
I am an Indian guy living in the states, mid 30's, average built and game and looking to visit east Europe for about 10 days in June. Mainly interested in day game and may be some night game. Thinking of doing 2 cities for 5 day each. Any suggestions?

I'd say Budapest or Prague.

I think Budapest is a fantastic city, very beautiful, lots to do, usually good weather around June, cheap and if you don't find yourself having much success with the Hungarian girls you'll be able to meet a lot of foreigners too.

Prague is not as good of a city as Budapest but I would put the girls there above anything else I've seen in Eastern Europe.

Quote: (02-27-2019 03:39 AM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  

I'd say Budapest or Prague.

I think Budapest is a fantastic city, very beautiful, lots to do, usually good weather around June, cheap and if you don't find yourself having much success with the Hungarian girls you'll be able to meet a lot of foreigners too.

Prague is not as good of a city as Budapest but I would put the girls there above anything else I've seen in Eastern Europe.

You'd have a trouble to visit Prague in EE, we are Western Europe country by politics and economics or central by geography but then so is Switzerland and Germany for example.

On the topic, Budapest is preferable by me to Prague, cheaper, girls are more open and talkative and the city is not as dirty, even tho Prague tends to be cleaner during spring and summer.

Thanks, No more and Johannes. I was initially thinking of Helsinki and Bucharest. Will change the plans to Budapest and Bucharest. Will only have 5 days to spend in each place. Some of the guys in here recommend to stay at one place, but there are so many place to visit in the world. Can't get to all if I spend more than a few days in one place.

I have been to Prague a few years back and I loved the city. It has a beautiful layout and architecture. Girls were cute but I did not game much. This trip is going to much better gamewise.

Oh man. 5 days in Bucharest? I wouldn't even do an hour if I were you. East Romania is a shit hole.

I'll paste a post I made earlier today on Bucharest.

Quote: (02-27-2019 04:26 AM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  

I saw this multiple times in Old Town Bucharest (don't ever go there by the way) last summer.

I saw a drunk American guy who probably thought he had won the lottery when he got the attention from two 7's in the bar and they kept bringing in expensive champagne and all kinds of shit to where they were sitting. This dude tried to kiss one of the girls multiple times but she just turned away and asked the bar for more drinks.

As the dude came out from the toilets I went up to him and told him he was getting scammed and should be aware and then he thanked me and said I was right and unfortunately, he had gotten himself a bit too drunk. Then these two girls screamed "what are you doing??" in bad English and called for the bartenders. Then the bartenders started to scream at me in Romanian and soon two bouncers came and wrestled me out from the place.

As I then stood outside two Romanian guys who had saw what happened came up to me and we started talking. They said this behavior and scam is normal in Romania. Romanians rarely do it to one another but they do it to westerners because they don't value westerners. In their opinion, Americans and other Europeans already have a lot of money so it's fine to scam them.

The East coast (many Hungarians live in the west side and it's significantly better) of Romania is a shit hole filled with people who try to scam you like this just like in Saint Petersburg.

There are better place for gaming than around Old Town there, sure, but it's not a nice place. Depressing grey concrete, it's very ugly and the girls aren't the nicest and most open either.

I'd say better do Ukraine than Romania then.

I think you would do 100x better in western europe really.

Quote: (02-26-2019 11:56 PM)ledzep Wrote:  

Hey guys,
I am an Indian guy living in the states, mid 30's, average built and game and looking to visit east Europe for about 10 days in June. Mainly interested in day game and may be some night game. Thinking of doing 2 cities for 5 day each. Any suggestions?

I've heard you will have more success with blonde girls in Poland or Estonia.

I think Prague would be too busy and touristy in June so the local girls will not want to talk much to tourists.

Going to Romania to do game as an Indian is among the worst ideas I've ever heard. Don't do it...

Avoid Romania and the Balkans if you roll solo. Not only you'll be classified as a gypsy but those countries are very social circle oriented. They are good countries if you plan on staying long term and settling down not for players. In the clubs and bars everyone is sitting down smoking, lots of well dressed bimbos going there to show off rather than have fun. Can't say I'm sorry for the suckers who run provider game hoping to get laid for a bottle of champagne lol. Might be good for daygame but not as an Indian guy.

Budapest and Prague are praised on this forum because it's full of Americans who have a stereotypical image of those places.
Prague has a beautiful old town, one of the top 3 in Europe but the locals generally hate tourists and are unfriendly: good place to go with your girlfriend, shit place to game.
Budapest is full of stag parties, I've never seen a worse city when it comes to thirsty dudes roaming the streets in packs dressed up as clowns. Girls can have high bitch shields but they're also more friendly than their neighbors.

Why don't you try Vilnius or Bratislava ? The cities are not as pretty but the talent is high and they are not on the tourist path.

As Indian he would be classified as Gypsy in just about every country in EE, i dont know about western europe but in EE being seen as gypsy is one of the worst things that can happen to man looking for free casual sex

Quote: (03-01-2019 10:18 PM)Bananaman711 Wrote:  

As Indian he would be classified as Gypsy in just about every country in EE, i dont know about western europe but in EE being seen as gypsy is one of the worst things that can happen to man looking for free casual sex

I've heard a lot of Indian men work in Germany though.
Is Germany as bad EE for Indian men?

Quote: (03-01-2019 11:53 PM)jcrew247 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2019 10:18 PM)Bananaman711 Wrote:  

I've heard a lot of Indian men work in Germany though.
Is Germany as bad EE for Indian men?

I remember a young blonde German girl telling me she had a crush on Aziz Ansari a few years back.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

When I travel I am looking for easy lays but it is also an opportunity to push the boundary and grow. Due to the Turks invasion of the EE, it will be not be easy gaming in any of the EE countries but just have to choose one and go with it.

I have been to few other countries in the other parts of Europe and had mixed success. I like Helsinki a lot as girls there were friendly and open to conversation. Day game in Tallinn was tough and as soon as let girls know of my intentions by going direct, they would leave. So reluctant to try Riga or Vilnius. Was in Berlin for few days but did not game much. One of my friends did not have good experience with the local Germans but he did well with the tourist in Berlin. So I am tempted to go back to Helsinki and pick one more place in EE, most likely Kiev.

Been trying tinder and switching location every week to get an feel of the girl's blue print. Bucharest and Budapest, I have no match but Kiev, I have like 10 matches. Most of them are going to be pro. One of the girls on tinder told me that majority of the Kiev girls on tinder are pros and if I was interested in meeting nice girl I should try church, library or museum. That was funny.

And, thank guys. There is a lot of solid advice in here.

Kiev

"The unexamined life is not worth living." - Socrates

Quote: (02-27-2019 08:49 PM)ledzep Wrote:  

Thanks, No more and Johannes. I was initially thinking of Helsinki and Bucharest. Will change the plans to Budapest and Bucharest. Will only have 5 days to spend in each place. Some of the guys in here recommend to stay at one place, but there are so many place to visit in the world. Can't get to all if I spend more than a few days in one place.

I have been to Prague a few years back and I loved the city. It has a beautiful layout and architecture. Girls were cute but I did not game much. This trip is going to much better gamewise.

I visited Prague for ten days a few weeks ago and it was still a bit touristy despite winter. I barely encountered Czech girls that weren't shop workers. If you run day game for Czechs, you're going to have to do it outside of Prague 1, but there's barely any foot-traffic outside the old town so I wouldn't recommend it (this might be a different story in the summer, though).

However, if you're okay with going after the non-Czech girls, there's plenty of Russian/Ukrainian/Slovakian students and tourists who live and visit the city year-round so there's a good chance you'll run into Eastern European girls while running either day or night game in Prague 1.

Booked my flights for Helsinki and Kiev. Lets go for an adventure and find out.

I think you made a decent choice. And there are pretty cheap one day cruises from Helsinki to other cities like Riga, Stockholm, Tallinn and the Åland Islands too which might be worth looking into. In June they're especially popular since they're often used as party cruises for students who're graduating.

You should make a post later how the trip went, it would be interesting.

Helsinki and Kiev - the difference is like night and day haha. Btw Helsinki is not commonly classified as Eastern Europe.