rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking to go crazy. Which nets the easiest lays? Africa or Asia

I’ve saved up money and decided to just fuck off for a month. I’m looking to stay where I can net the best lays in quantities and safety (hiv, crime etc) . Also where I could get away with just speaking English. Ive been fixated on asian and African/black women for all my life. I
Where should I go? I once lived in Philippines and had great times there and amassed tons of lays. but I’m ready to do that again somewhere else. Which of the two continents should I go? And what countries?

I’m 6ft (mix of Japanese hawaiian Filipino Brazilian) with beginner game sometimes ehh approach and a built physique.

I’ve also been to the Dominican Republic and while it was nice the women were a headache to deal with and some were hustlers big time.

Did you check out the thread for Kampala, Uganda? Sounds like just what the doctor ordered.

Isn’t the hiv rate there high? Even with no pros

Phuket