rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do blonde women really prefer blond men ?

Before we begin, I ‘d like to share my feedback after 6 months eramsus in Poland. I am an Italian guy, I am no less white than any Western European but I have dark hair (green eyes) typical strong beard and I am only 1,78 cm.

Success was great in Poland and in fact (real or not) blonde women seemed to love me just for the fact that I had a beard or darker hair (exotic factor?). They did genuinely seem to find me pretty.

Now I am back in Brussels and sometimes Gent, and if I am not getting foreign girls I am scraping for blonde leftovers. It’s obvious on the streets and on tinder that blondes are not into me. Surprisingly Gant gives better results despite it being more white and blonde than Brussels.

A banned user posted a while ago this: “Blonde women prefer blonde men and specifically germanic looking men, I mean true blondes, not fake blondes from America or the UK. It comes down about feeling related to them and them being the "safe" option. I live in a very blonde area and I can attest that.”.

1. Is this all true ?If so, why did real blonde girls love me in Poland? Perhaps because they are not the Germanic blonde(meaning their men are not really as good looking as Germanic men like Flamish and Dutch)?

2. What can I do to increase my chances? I find these women to be perhaps the mos attractive in the world and I am black pilled by getting zero looks and matches.

Living in Germany with many blondes I have noticed many things but not this phenomenon. I think it might be all in your head man.

I am also in Belgium every other week and haven't noticed this either.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

As part of team blonde hair/blue eyes, I would say no. Most (American) women want dark hair. I do much better with Latinas and black girls. The blonde hair/blue eyes has more value to them.

Quote: (02-20-2019 06:55 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Living in Germany with many blondes I have noticed many things but not this phenomenon. I think it might be all in your head man.

I am also in Belgium every other week and haven't noticed this either.

Hey man, thanks for answering. The thing is, it is for sure in my head and it exacerbates the effect and the situation as my trash inner game projects outwards for sure. BUT, I can see it even on Tinder, where it is all about my raw looks. I simply get less matches than I did in Poland and lower quality unless it is non-Belgian girls. Perhaps tinder is slower here? But I also get less (like near zero) on the streets!

Are you dark haired yourself? Do you have nordic facial features etc?

Quote: (02-20-2019 07:15 AM)Dilated Wrote:  

As part of team blonde hair/blue eyes, I would say no. Most (American) women want dark hair. I do much better with Latinas and black girls. The blonde hair/blue eyes has more value to them.

Hey there! But American is different, much more mixed and all. I am starting to believe than Germanic/Nordic looking ones tend to go after their male counterparts. I hope I am just tripping and wrong, but I saw a noticeable drop in the looks and matches I get. What else could it be?

6'4" Blond Hair Blue eyes.

Been called Rutger Hauer, Viking, 'Hitler's Wet Dream" etc. etc.

Grew up in the Uk in a nearly all white town.

I had a redhead girlfriend and then a blonde girlfriend before I left school.

Since then not one single blonde girlfriend. Not a one.

Wait no, one.. 10 years ago. I find blonde women attractive but it has all been black haired or brunettes for the last 25 years.

I'm not complaining.

The >only time< I have encountered this phenomenon has been with blonde chicks from Bavaria. Quickly latch onto me but act like little virgin schoolgirls and scandalised when I tried to escalate.
I would return rejected on nights out and dark or brunette players would say - yep those bitches will latch onto you whilst ignoring us but if you try and escalate with them on the same night they will get upset. My experience.

The brunettes and the dark haired chicks are the ones with the thing about blondes in my experience.

... Plus I have yellow fever (confirmed) and blond hair and blue eyes plays well..

Im blonde with blue eyes and im from Scandinavia. Blonde women dont prefer blond men. I travelled a lot in my days and naturally tought about these things. 99% of the times its good to stand out from the stereotype, i will mention the few exceptions:

- Israelians seems to prefer each other over others, i have not stumbled upon a look or etnicity that will make israelian girls go crazy.
- Russians also seem to be like this, from being in Asia where there is a lot of russians i never found them very receptive.
- Not all but worth enough to mention them, Argentinians. Some Argentinians really seem to prefer their own kind. Im not sure why a big chunk of them do. Might be something about the general Argentinian think they are above all other people. There are still a big ammount of argentinians that love foreigners, so Its not as extreme as Israelians/Russians. Argentinians are basically hit or miss.

Besides these three, you will always have advantage over locals if you look different than the natives. Medditerrean/latinos/black guys do really really well with blondes.

Blonde women prefer dark haired men.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (02-20-2019 08:13 AM)heavy Wrote:  

Are we speaking about dating/sex or marriage?

Because your game is too weak. It's as simply as that. In Belgium, competition triples and the quality of girls decreases compared to Poland + most Italians here are seen as "players, Machos" or involved in some pizza mafia gang lol

But most blonde girls here prefer local dudes

Quote: (02-20-2019 08:57 AM)SpursFan741 Wrote:  

Because your game is too weak. It's as simply as that. In Belgium, competition triples and the quality of girls decreases compared to Poland + most Italians here are seen as "players, Machos" or involved in some pizza mafia gang lol

But most blonde girls here prefer local dudes

Thanks for not reading anything in the OP. I talked about getting looks and tinder matches. How they both have decreased compared to other countries, game is not involved there. Competition surely increases as men here are far superior to Polish men, but I don't know if Polish women are better than Belgian ones. For sure there are much more doable Polish ones than Belgian ones though.
Since you say they prefer local dudes, do you think I am right then on my initial suggestion, or?

Quote: (02-20-2019 08:48 AM)Curunír Wrote:  

Quote: (02-20-2019 08:13 AM)heavy Wrote:  

Are we speaking about dating/sex or marriage?

Elaborate on both if you may, I am curious

Quote: (02-20-2019 08:07 AM)melikey Wrote:  

Im blonde with blue eyes and im from Scandinavia. Blonde women dont prefer blond men. I travelled a lot in my days and naturally tought about these things. 99% of the times its good to stand out from the stereotype, i will mention the few exceptions:

- Israelians seems to prefer each other over others, i have not stumbled upon a look or etnicity that will make israelian girls go crazy.
- Russians also seem to be like this, from being in Asia where there is a lot of russians i never found them very receptive.
- Not all but worth enough to mention them, Argentinians. Some Argentinians really seem to prefer their own kind. Im not sure why a big chunk of them do. Might be something about the general Argentinian think they are above all other people. There are still a big ammount of argentinians that love foreigners, so Its not as extreme as Israelians/Russians. Argentinians are basically hit or miss.

Besides these three, you will always have advantage over locals if you look different than the natives. Medditerrean/latinos/black guys do really really well with blondes.
Interesting about Israel. Do you think it is cultural?

Getting looks and matches on Tinder in Poland aren't an indicator of success...you still have to learn the hard way probably.

Quote: (02-20-2019 09:31 AM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

Getting looks and matches on Tinder in Poland aren't an indicator of success...you still have to learn the hard way probably.

I never implied that, but for now I am comparing just those to Belgium.
I had a good amount of lays in my months there so I did have success, much more than I had before anyway. But this wasn't the point was it?

I understand you guys being cynical whenever anybody says anything due to the nature of the topic and men, but maybe you shouldn't judge out of nothing so fast either.

I'm blond/blue and it's HUGE advantage in Latin America.
Then again, the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.
When I see a specific type of girl--Latina with dark hair and dark eyes--and she sees me, and our eyes lock, I can almost literally feel the 'click'. There's something ancient happening there.
Side note: My ex-wife was one of the very few blondes/blues I've ever had in my life. She miserably admitted about a year before she walked out that she'd always visualized herself with a dark-haired man. So much for the kinship thesis.

Blonde women in their natural habitat, northern europe/baltic, are not different than non-blonde women in those countries.

There's non fetichisation of blonde women in northern europe, only brown guys fetishes blonde women.

Many northern women state that their dream guy is "dark, tall, handsome". With dark, they mean dark hair, but white skin. Their dream guy is basically non existent, cause dark hair, tall and white skin is rarely found together. Belgium and Netherlands have the tallest people in the world. You're relatively short at 178.

As an Italian, you should realize you have the best ethnicity in the world, to bed nordic women. However, many turks have claimed to be italians over the years along with the ubiquous "italian pizza places" ran by the same. Maybe they think you're a turk.

I'm coloring all of my hair on my Brown head blonde today.

Any coloring products anybody recommends?

Not anymore than any other women, if anything they might not fetish it as much as people with darker hair.

Most men prefer fairer women. Most women prefer darker men.

Its not a surprise women were evolved to have fairer skin than men across all races.

Quote: (02-20-2019 06:10 AM)spectralenergy Wrote:  

It’s obvious on the streets and on tinder that blondes are not into me. Surprisingly Gant gives better results despite it being more white and blonde than Brussels.

^ Could be all sorts of reasons but probably has little to do with your hair colour. Different dating market (completely different supply and demand forces), more 'diversity' in Belgium compared to Poland making people less receptive to foreigners, higher standard of life/wealth corrupting women's attitude and entitlement etc etc.

At any event, if you look Mediterranean (white with black hair) I think you should not feel disadvantaged in most countries with local blonde populations.

Dolph Lundgren and William H. Macy are both blonde... just sayin.

Singular traits like blonde hair color or australian accent, are a bit overrated by some posters in here as of lately.

I have VERY dark hair, VERY white skin and super green eyes. Unfortunately not very tall, I don't think my success rate is better or worse with blondes than other hair colour, but for some reason I don't really "fetishize" them as some of my fellow Southerners do. I'd say blonde women don't have much of a "fixed" hair preference in terms of mate hair colour...

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

There are regional/cultural differences. Polish girls don't like Polish men, so love the Mediterranean dark haired men. Their men are also poor...

Second point: darker hair and skin is masculine. Ergo, as a man it is better to have dark hair. As a woman it is better to have lighter hair. This is partly why black guys are attractive, or why Latin men can score with light-skinned girls so easily.

Third point: popular culture has a powerful impact on attraction. Many famous actors are white guys. Famous athletes black, and musicians both. Black culture helps black men. And the dominance of western culture helps western men all over the world.

Fourth: Skin and hair color can be a good proxy for income/wealth. This is where black guys strike out. In Brazil, which has a sizeable German minority, hair and skin color are very highly correlated with socioeconomic status. So, your blonde hair might be more feminine, but also means you are richer and more cultured. The US and Western Europe are the richest countries in the world. Being white anywhere tends to mean you are rich. This is why travelling is so great. And having blonde hair usually means your ancestry is from NW Europe -- even richer.

Fifth point: all else equal, there is a lot of assortative mating. People tend to be with people like themselves. Relative to brunettes, blondes actually do go for blonde men more often. Of course, every person is different, and every culture is slightly different, but there is a lot of evidence for assortative mating for hair color, eye color, height, and even the length of your fingers! Also, many girls will have unique tastes -- when I used to go hunting with my African-American friend who had game, we could never predict who a girl would like. Some went for him, some for me. Some blonde women may be attracted to dark/dark haired men, but still want their kids to have blonde hair and blue eyes.

If you have blonde hair, the typical teachings on this board will help you. -- Hit the gym. Wear a masculine beard. Get a masculine tattoo. These things will help you even more than a dark haired/skinned people since you have feminine hair/eyes.

Quote: (02-21-2019 02:35 PM)_Cicero Wrote:  

Polish girls don't like Polish men

[Image: facepalm.png]

They prefer the men they like, one of my female cousins, whenever asked about her type, always said she likes dark haired guys with dark eyes and dark features and whatever, typical med looks, she ended up marrying a very blonde dude with blue eyes

Quote: (02-21-2019 04:33 PM)hellogoodbye Wrote:  

They prefer the men they like, one of my female cousins, whenever asked about her type, always said she likes dark haired guys with dark eyes and dark features and whatever, typical med looks, she ended up marrying a very blonde dude with blue eyes

watch what they do, don't listen to what they say

"Tall Dark and Handsome" is a well known female ideal male

I think its males fetishise blonde women.

Quote: (02-21-2019 05:42 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

"Tall Dark and Handsome" is a well known female ideal male

I think its males fetishise blonde women.

Then Rocco Sifreddi entered the room.