rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Columbian girls

Columbian girls

I'm in a strange position of thinking that columbian girls are probably the hottest girls on the planet. They are so hot with their curvy booties and huge tits. I like the olive skin, dark hair and eyes. But to score with one is hard because you need to be over there. You need to speak Spanish, the place is dangerous.

The only girl who I've had who was similar was my big assed ex who was Italian. But every Columbian girl I've seen is hot and has those features, whereas i think my ex was a one off with african/latina genes or something??

Any idea where you can find girls like this in places not as dangerous and easier to get?

Mexican/ Mexico
Any african countries?
Anywhere else?
Greeks?
Spanish?
Brazil? (Got my Brazilian flag she was small with small booty)

I don't know you USA guys are lucky being so close to latin America. I have no idea, please educate me.
Or is it if you want a columbian you have to get one they are unique? I hear there are some around in the USA, that would be like looking for Scottish girls in France

Columbian girls

you mean colombian?

Columbian girls

How about a Colombian that goes to Columbia in New York that is from the District of Columbia?

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Columbian girls

Yeah sorry Colombians, would help if I spelled it right.

Columbian girls

Just travel and try to chase them in Colombia if you like them so much.

Columbian girls

It's a very long way, and the language barrier... Plus not very safe there. I just read an article that claims a lot of colombian women have plastic surgery and fake tits. Thats not what I can see from the ones on cam sites, they all look natural. Maybe mexicans would be a better bet.

Columbian girls

OP most of those places you listed are more dangerous than colombia

Columbian girls

Maybe he meant British Columbian

Columbian girls

Ahhh yes, Brazilian girls. If you get the right one.... what a treat! I hooked up with one who was an au pair in my small city during the winter. You could tell she was deprived by the way she rode me in the living room in the most uncomfortable position possible. But hey, I didn't care. Brazilian girls will always hold a special place in my heart, sweet nostalgia or should I say saudade.

Columbian girls

Mexico is your best bet, they have practically the same bodies and features. Hit up Monterrey or Guadalajara.

Columbian girls

Quote: (02-12-2019 08:35 PM)Prince Charming Wrote:  

Greece, Spain and Italy aren't dangerous,

Columbian girls

Quote: (02-13-2019 12:12 AM)El Mono Wrote:  

Ahhh yes, Brazilian girls. If you get the right one.... what a treat! I hooked up with one who was an au pair in my small city during the winter. You could tell she was deprived by the way she rode me in the living room in the most uncomfortable position possible. But hey, I didn't care. Brazilian girls will always hold a special place in my heart, sweet nostalgia or should I say saudade.
Great. Unfortunately, my Brazilian girl wasn't that great in bed but she lived in France if that made any bearing...
Quote: (02-13-2019 01:29 AM)Axel99 Wrote:  

Mexico is your best bet, they have practically the same bodies and features. Hit up Monterrey or Guadalajara.
Cheers. I hope they have. I did go on a date with a Mexican in Dublin once, she was kinda hot with her long dark hair but although a good date, no follow through

Columbian girls

If you have the bankroll Miami

Columbian girls

Off topic but just out of curiosity what do you consider "bankroll" realistically? I am visiting Miami in a few weeks. Sorry for the mini hijack.

Quote: (02-13-2019 10:39 AM)hellogoodbye Wrote:  

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

Columbian girls

Been to Miami I found that dangerous off the main drags. One time I ended up in a strange street and neighbourhood with dodgy looking guys all around. I turned the car around and got out of there quick!
It was the only place in Florida that people got their rental cars boot broken into
(Trunk if you are American)

Columbian girls

Mexico is a much richer country than Colombia. +1 for Mexico.

Columbian girls

Quote: (02-13-2019 06:26 PM)fmman Wrote:  

Been to Miami I found that dangerous off the main drags. One time I ended up in a strange street and neighbourhood with dodgy looking guys all around. I turned the car around and got out of there quick!
It was the only place in Florida that people got their rental cars boot broken into
(Trunk if you are American)
8 years ago I went to a place called the space in miami. And I walked for 5 minutes from my sketchy hotel and all i saw was homeless people. It was like an area of the city where only homeless people lived. Even the homeless controlled the abandoned parking lots.. They charged for parking too.

Then there was another area of miami , maybe little hati? I dont know. That I went with a girl that I met at space that night. She was staying in a shared airbnb house. And her airbnb host invited her and she invited me. And it was very sketchy. I didnt feel safe at all

Quote: (02-13-2019 11:23 AM)ChefAllDay Wrote:  

Off topic but just out of curiosity what do you consider "bankroll" realistically? I am visiting Miami in a few weeks. Sorry for the mini hijack.

Social circle and game are more important than money in miami assuming you arent broke.

Miami is a tourist spot. Most of the girls there are on vacation and are only there for a week ... They dont care about your money. They want to have a good time on their vacation. And the girls that live there are high valued models etc., they are after high status men with social circles. Money is more important than social circles in places like colombia where girls are in survival mode.

But the game that worked for me in miami is get a vip table with friends in a night club. And just grab the girls to your table. and offer them a drink and do work. Then the next day or 2 invite them to south beach to go swimming and hang out.. or maybe a pool party.

Columbian girls

Just take a trip to Elephant & Castle in London. There are thousands of Colombians living there, as well as plenty of bars and clubs.

Columbian girls

I just came from 2 weeks in Medallin. Don't do anything stupid and it's not dangerous at all. All those countries you mentioned has more dangerous spots than a place like El Poblado.

Columbian girls

Quote: (02-14-2019 02:10 PM)YetiECV Wrote:  

I just came from 2 weeks in Medallin. Don't do anything stupid and it's not dangerous at all. All those countries you mentioned has more dangerous spots than a place like El Poblado.

Ya I'd say you are probably a "Medallin" expert after being there for 2 weeks.

Columbian girls

Quote: (02-14-2019 03:31 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2019 02:10 PM)YetiECV Wrote:  

Ya I'd say you are probably a "Medallin" expert after being there for 2 weeks.

Did he say anywhere there that he's a "Medallin" expert? He simply he stated his opinion from his trip. I don't claim to be a Colombia expert either, but I've done a couple two week trips there and I often feel more unsafe in some US cities than I felt there. Generally, if you don't go looking for trouble its not going to find you.

Columbian girls

Quote: (02-12-2019 08:35 PM)Prince Charming Wrote:  

Very true...

The Greek Islands, Spain and Italy are incredibly unsafe compared with Colombia.
Take bodyguards if you plan on visiting.

Columbian girls

What's with the keyboard warriors? I never did say I was a Medellin expert. Sorry for the typo. There's of course many dangerous places around the city but the OP is acting like it's too dangerous to even visit.

Columbian girls

Quote: (02-13-2019 07:30 PM)Doinkaldinho Wrote:  

Just take a trip to Elephant & Castle in London. There are thousands of Colombians living there, as well as plenty of bars and clubs.

Sounds like a safer option, though London is not safe these days but I know it and what to avoid.

Columbian girls

Try guadalajra in mexico