rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post who you consider a 6 & 7 (plz be honest)

I know there is a thread on 9s and 10s. But I wonder what people consider a 6, which is the more common HB that's pulled.

Upload a pic and mention the number... 6 or 7.

I'll start...

A solid 6 in my book:

[Image: ZJ05odi.jpg]

[Image: _101970846_aubreyblanche.jpg]

[Image: clemence-poesy-october-2010.jpg]

Another ‘this girl is just a 6 to a big baller like me’ troll?

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Quote: (01-06-2019 01:34 AM)818 Wrote:  

I know there is a thread on 9s and 10s. But I wonder what people consider a 6, which is the more common HB that's pulled.

Upload a pic and mention the number... 6 or 7.

I'll start...

A solid 6 in my book:

[Image: ZJ05odi.jpg]

If she's a 6, you must be from...Sweden?

Because in the States, that girl fits right in the Sears catalogue, getting paid for her beauty. Perhaps not making a living off of it, but can definitely make it into the catalogue as a model.

Quote: (01-06-2019 01:58 AM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

[Image: _101970846_aubreyblanche.jpg]

[Image: clemence-poesy-october-2010.jpg]

I would actually reverse those two. The nose on the 7 bumps her down to a 6 for me, it's just too strong, and the 6 is actually cute enough in my book to be a 7. But who knows, maybe that 6 that is a 7 for me might be a 6 if her nose is actually a hooked nose when viewed from the side.

Also, OP, could you spell out the word "please" instead of using "plz?" Just a minor request if you see this in time.

Someone has to protect the English language.

OP's '6' is hot! Like my 8+
It's just all so subjective that it's all pointless, really

Damn! lol. My standards must be too high. Maybe that's why I don't pull much from clubs.

On a good day and with the right hair do, makeup and dress.. AND if she is tall enough, she might be a 7, but an 8???? You serious? Then what would someone like Jeniffer Lawrence be? A 10?? Honestly, I don't think I've even ever seen a 10.

BTW: To the one who said Sweden. I don't find Swedish girls to be that hot. They lack that essence of femininity and delicateness to me. And I'm talking about their bodies, not personality. They're built too square and a tid bit too masculine facially. Not sure if it's the jaw or the ridges.

Quote: (01-06-2019 05:14 AM)818 Wrote:  

Damn! lol. My standards must be too high. Maybe that's why I don't pull much from clubs.

On a good day and with the right hair do, makeup and dress.. AND if she is tall enough, she might be a 7, but an 8???? You serious? Then what would someone like Jeniffer Lawrence be? A 10?? Honestly, I don't think I've even ever seen a 10.

Jennifer Lawrence would be like an 8 to me aswell. Same as the girl in your OP, basically.

I don't really believe in '10's', but this is close to my idea of a '10' - e.g, I doubt there's any girls you could show me, and i'd be like, ''Wow, she's loads hotter than my girl. I'd deffo rather bang her!!''

[Image: 38346B8100000578-3784115-image-m-82_1473608567991.jpg]

Quote: (01-06-2019 05:23 AM)subterfuge Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2019 05:14 AM)818 Wrote:  

Jennifer Lawrence would be like an 8 to me aswell. Same as the girl in your OP, basically.

I don't really believe in '10's', but this is close to my idea of a '10' - e.g, I doubt there's any girls you could show me, and i'd be like, ''Wow, she's loads hotter than my girl. I'd deffo rather bang her!!''

[Image: 38346B8100000578-3784115-image-m-82_1473608567991.jpg]

That fivehead, though...

Wow! Im starting to realize that our numbers differ wildy. For some reason I thought everyones 6 is everyone one else's. At least to the average man. This is an eye opener.

The girl above I would consider solid 7. Might even be a 6 if it weren't for the curves. Her forehead is too big and nose too stubby. She doesn't have a sexy sharp face...just an average looking girl if you dress her like one, IMHO.

Looking like that though, she would definitely grab my attention walking down a busy sidewalk. And I imagine her to have a nice ass.

EDIT: Haha Spaniard! We have something in common. I see you feel the same about the forehead. Glad I'm not the only one. Also, about "plz", if you were serious, I know how you feel about spellings. I notice those things and it somehow bothers me too. I thought there was a character limit for titles (as has always been my experience) so I wanted to keep it as short as possible. Too late to edit now :/

OP's girl is an 8 to me. subterfuge's is a 7.5.

Here's who I would consider an 8...

[Image: bz6BjTz.jpg]

Sigh. Newbies, some of you may not have seen this before. From the archives of Return of Kings, may I present the invaluable 'What is an X?' chart:

[Image: pictorialscale.jpg]

Now we can have a proper bunfight!

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Double post, sorry

The issue with these threads is that everyone's rating system is a product of their own place in the hierarchy. The bell curve gets compressed about their own number.

Therefore one's rating numbers directly correspond to one's own SMV.

Everyone knows this really, which is why the threads descend into fantasy willy waving.

It's quite pathetic really.

Quote: (01-06-2019 05:27 AM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

That fivehead, though...

lol, and her elbows are too pointy.

Quote: (01-06-2019 06:44 AM)subterfuge Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2019 05:27 AM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

That fivehead, though...

lol, and her elbows are too pointy.

Seriously though, every time I'd talk to her, I'd be making forehead(fivehead)-contact instead of eye-contact.

I'm just imagining the proportionality lines around her head, like when an artist draws a face, and the lines, the proportions, are off.

I cosign on everything from her eyebrows down, though.

lol, thinking about it, maybe i've got a thing for big foreheads! haha. I posted my hot 18 year old neighbours pic a while back and people commented on her big forehead lol

[Don't post pictures of girls you know. -Mod]

I have the same problem than Subterfuge.
For example when young I used to love actress Virginie Ledoyen , but many people said she has a big forefront.

Quote: (01-06-2019 07:45 AM)subterfuge Wrote:  

lol, thinking about it, maybe i've got a thing for big foreheads! haha. I posted my hot 18 year old neighbours pic a while back and people commented on her big forehead lol

https://imgur.com/a/Vj7fPT1

Based on those two pics, you definitely have a thing for larger foreheads. That's cool though, that 10 section on the chart explains how that works, haha. That's why that girl's your 10.

I have a thing for a certain Eastern look, this girl's face is close to perfection for me. My ex's face had a similar aesthetic. Every time she walked in the room, I was ready to go.

[Image: 1738kn.jpg]

If Kazakstan had friendlier long-term stay policies, I'd probably be living there, that half-Asian look sends me into overdrive.

Quote: (01-06-2019 08:39 AM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2019 07:45 AM)subterfuge Wrote:  

https://imgur.com/a/Vj7fPT1

Based on those two pics, you definitely have a thing for larger foreheads. That's cool though, that 10 section on the chart explains how that works, haha. That's why that girl's your 10.

I have a thing for a certain Eastern look, this girl's face is close to perfection for me. My ex's face had a similar aesthetic. Every time she walked in the room, I was ready to go.

[Image: 1738kn.jpg]

If Kazakstan had friendlier long-term stay policies, I'd probably be living there, that half-Asian look sends me into overdrive.

Yep, she's pretty. She actually looks a LOT like a girl I was trying to pull 2 weekends back. Lots of flirting but wasn't able to make it go anywhere.

Regarding the forehead thing! I think it's more coincidence that both of them girls have big foreheads. Like, it's more a case that it doesn't put me off and I barely notice it, because i'm more into gorgeous eyes, faceshape/bone sstructure, nice teeth, curvy slim bodies etc. If you lowered both of them girls hairlines, I wouldn't rate them any less, that's for sure! I think both girls are insanely beautiful. And one lives super close! (not that i'm her type, unfortunately)

Op girl is an 8 for me, the Asian girl in the post above is an 8.5

I don’t pass judgment until I’ve assessed the cleanliness of the girl’s vagina.

OP: that girl is a 7-8, or even a 9 if you're into that look.

Quote: (01-06-2019 06:35 AM)roberto Wrote:  

Sigh. Newbies, some of you may not have seen this before. From the archives of Return of Kings, may I present the invaluable 'What is an X?' chart

I always used to assume I was a male 6-7 (dependent on how important one thinks lack of hair is) purely on facial looks. But based on those pictures of girls, I'm a male 8! I think they could have used some better examples for the higher numbers.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken