rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

London bouncer fights of 9 thugs before being stabbed to death (video)

Vid in article: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...party.html

Sad story.

A brave romanian man rushes into a fight to save his bouncer coworkers and gets cowardly stabbed to death by 9 scumbags who look to be pakistani or arab. The difference between the heroic western ideal and the cowardly mideastern mob, could not be more clear.

RIP.

[Image: 8044480-6547123-Romanian_Tudor_Simionov_...934943.jpg]

Just in

Sad story.
A brave weaponless black slave attempts to save his innocent family from slavery, gets cowardly shot to death by a scumbag who look to be a redneck. The difference between the heroic Africsn ideal and the cowardly aavage European, could not be more clear.

RIP.

Sad story.

A brave unauspecting Iraqi village gets cowardly bombed by scumbags in F 15s who look to be American. The difference between the passive Arabian ideal and the cowardly American, could not be more clear.

RIP...and I could go on.

This thread is pure idiocy. RIP to the bouncer but this should never be a race thread

Quote: (01-02-2019 03:43 PM)MANic Wrote:  

Just in

Sad story.
A brave weaponless black slave attempts to save his innocent family from slavery, gets cowardly shot to death by a scumbag who look to be a redneck. The difference between the heroic Africsn ideal and the cowardly aavage European, could not be more clear.

RIP.

Sad story.

A brave unauspecting Iraqi village gets cowardly bombed by scumbags in F 15s who look to be American. The difference between the passive Arabian ideal and the cowardly American, could not be more clear.

RIP...and I could go on.

This thread is pure idiocy. RIP to the bouncer but this should never be a race thread

It might help if you had some actual examples that occurred recently in Western countries...

RIP Little Dark

Just in

Sad story.

RIP.

Sad story.

RIP...and I could go on.

Retort 1...Is your point that slavery is bad? Wow, give this guy the peace prize.

Retort 2...Seems like warfare is more nuanced than 9 guys knifing someone to death outside a night club. Or is your point that these 9 guys are in a war with the west? If so, you'd probably understand the west being concerned guys like them be kept out and probably exported from western countries.

I'm not terribly familiar with the middle eastern ideals and culture, so OP closing statement could be a bit of a stretch.

That said, I would advise not getting into a debate with someone regarding cultural norms and ideals within western country vs middle eastern countries in 2018. It's not going to be pretty.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

I saw this story and just knew it would be an RVF race thread

[Image: giphy.gif]

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

Just in

Sad story.

RIP.

Sad story.

RIP...and I could go on.

[Image: attachment.jpg40983]   

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Just in

Sad story.

RIP.

Sad story.

RIP...and I could go on.

Go home.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

^^^ I live in Africa boyos

Quote: (01-02-2019 04:07 PM)MANic Wrote:  

^^^ I live in Africa boyos

Stay there, then.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (01-02-2019 03:54 PM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

Just in

Sad story.

RIP.

Sad story.

RIP...and I could go on.

It might help if you had some actual examples that occurred recently in Western countries...

too lazy to dig it up but I could literally find tons of examples weekly of white on black crime etc.

My point being that the entire premise of drawing racial conclusions from this idiotic.

Am I the only one who prefers people like MANic to offer a different perspective. Let's not just be kids here and gang up on him. Let him talk and show his intelligence and wit. (If he's like a bizzaro Ben Shapiro, I don't want to be the one to debate him.)

Edit:
MANic, racial conclusions? I'm curious how you could draw racial conclusions from this news story or post.

(unfortunately he's already showing himself to not be a bizzaro Ben Shapiro)

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (01-02-2019 04:10 PM)MANic Wrote:  

Quote: (01-02-2019 03:54 PM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

too lazy to dig it up but I could literally find tons of examples weekly of white on black crime etc.

My point being that the entire premise of drawing racial conclusions from this idiotic.

> lives in Africa
> admits to being lazy
> talks about white on black violence as if South Africa isn't on the verge of white genocide

I agree about South Africa being on the verge of mass violence (believe me as a South African minority I'm pretty worried). I don't believe the now inevitable "genocide" to be one stemming from any form of inherent racial predisposition, however.

In re Heavy's post.A quote from the OP, "The difference between the heroic western ideal and the cowardly mideastern mob, could not be more clear."

How else does one interpret that?

This thread will not end well...

London has something like 130+ killings last year, highest in a decade

Rushing doors is usually a black street gang thing, but I've seen football hooligans do it too. Always outnumbering the door staff, and always with weapons. Point is it's something that happens a lot in nightlife with other races, and isn't really something that can be blamed on Islam as some here are looking to do. Maybe more will come out, but at this stage it just looks like a nightlife thing to me.

Quote: (01-02-2019 04:31 PM)MANic Wrote:  

In re Heavy's post.A quote from the OP, "The difference between the heroic western ideal and the cowardly mideastern mob, could not be more clear."

Well for starters, western culture is better because we've adopted many of the best ideas from western philosophers since Aristotle. The enlightenment made individual rights (over the collective) paramount.

While you can argue why western culture is better, it's tough to argue statistics. If you doubt me, see the following images: First one reflects women's rights, second one reflects slavery, third one reflects homicide/murder rates, fourth one reflects free speech rights (for liberals, I would add in homosexual rights, but I'll forego that map for this forum)

[Image: gender-gap-map.jpg&w=1484]

[Image: slavery-per-capita-map-wo-arrows.jpg&w=1484]

[Image: l_1454_5e98bb62151888364dab530706dd6742]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2017-09-25-at-7.57.06-AM.png]

Now that we've established some cultures are better than others, it's simply a matter of *why* some cultures are better. OP posits it's because of ideals, specifically that of the hero. I grew up and live in the West, so can attest to these positive ideals.

I'm not sure about mideastern cowardly mob ideals. I suspect that's not exactly true, and I would guess OP was taking a reactionary emotional jab.

Edit: Perhaps you're projecting your own racism, suggesting the goodness or badness of a culture is genetic and racially based? I can assure you, that is not what OP said. I'm not going to assume what he meant, but it's definitely not what he said.

Quote: (01-02-2019 04:31 PM)MANic Wrote:  

I agree about South Africa being on the verge of mass violence (believe me as a South African minority I'm pretty worried). I don't believe the now inevitable "genocide" to be one stemming from any form of inherent racial predisposition, however.

I don't think you understand where this is coming from. Most Northern Europeans have an ancient warrior culture that values individual heroism. This harkens back to the days when they believed that death in battle was the only path to heaven. This ideal has cost northern Europeans more battles than you can imagine.

Southern Europe and the Middle East did not share this culture. They value team work at attacking weak points. They don't see fighting as a mob and stabbing a man in the back as a bad thing... they see it as winning. You can see this play out over history.

My point is that this isn't a race thread. It's a culture thread.

Africa also has it's own warrior code and ethic.

^ Heavy, that ia grossly inaccurate. Your thesis of any form of cultural supremacy can and has not been proven. Subjectivity is the measure of ideas. We can delineate positives and negatives, pros and cons but we can in no way ascertain holistic superiority. Sure you can argue on an individual ascertainable metric but nothing beyond that.

EndsExpect, I think if you were true to yourself, it is abundantly manifest that the motive was more sinister. The use of the adjective "cowardly" alludes to this.

Quote: (01-02-2019 04:51 PM)heavy Wrote:  

Now that we've established some cultures are better than others, it's simply a matter of *why* some cultures are better.

We can all agree that Polynesian culture is the best. Polynesians even invented math.

That is why, on maps like the ones posted leave Hawaii off of them. In this case 50 percent of maps leave Hawaii off of them. Percentages were invented there.

Now, this becoming a race thread is fine. I can turn just about any thread into one. However, when you can flip it, and blame it all on the Jews, that's when you are really good. Hence this is another area in which Polynesian excel .

You see, white on black crime never happens. In fact white on black racism hasn't existed in ages. The Jews want you to believe it does, so that they,can control the world. So watch out. The Jews are coming for you.

Aloha!

Quote: (01-02-2019 05:02 PM)MANic Wrote:  

EndsExpect, I think if you were true to yourself, it is abundantly manifest that the motive was more sinister. The use of the adjective "cowardly" alludes to this.

I'm not going to guess at or ascribe motive to anyone here. I will however point out that there are cultural differences to how fights are viewed.

What I can say is that 9 on 1 mob action is cowardly from a northern european cultural standpoint. The rest of the world may instead view this as a smart tactic making a murder harder to prosecute or ensuring easy victory.

Quote: (01-02-2019 05:12 PM)Kona Wrote:  

We can all agree that Polynesian culture is the best. Polynesians even invented math.
That is why, on maps like the ones posted leave Hawaii off of them. In this case 50 percent of maps leave Hawaii off of them. Percentages were invented there.
Now, this becoming a race thread is fine. I can turn just about any thread into one. However, when you can flip it, and blame it all on the Jews, that's when you are really good. Hence this is another area in which Polynesian excel .
You see, white on black crime never happens. In fact white on black racism hasn't existed in ages. The Jews want you to believe it does, so that they,can control the world. So watch out. The Jews are coming for you.
Aloha!

Jews? Really?

I feel this thread would be more interesting if you gave us a brief history of Koa Warriors and some info on their fighters code. What's the point of being from one of the worlds more unknown, badass warrior cultures if you never talk about it or share it?

Quote:Quote:

Romanian Tudor (pictured with his girlfriend Madalina) died trying to stop a group of gatecrashers from entering a private bash at one of Britain's most exclusive student houses also linked to swingers' parties.

He was worth ten of the men he was protecting.

He came to London to start a new life with his girlfriend, little did he know that London and most of the UK is lost.

Them fuckers in gangs don't play by any rules. I envy you guys in the USA - A gun would of saved his life.

R.I.P.

Quote: (01-02-2019 05:12 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Aloha!

Ha, Im not Jewish, but I care so deeply about the issue I will constantly attack Jewish criticism as tinfoil hat conspiracy, irrational hate and peddle that they get blamed for everything fallacy.

But remember guys, im not Jewish or anything, no dog in this fight, no sir. Im a Christian Eskimo. I just really really care about this for some reason. /sarcasm