rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Venezuelan Girls

Venezuelan Girls

Anyone have any experience with Venezuelan girls? I've met a handful and almost every one I've met has been gorgeous and extremely sweet and feminine. I met one the other day and she was litterally top 20 most beautiful women I've met in my life. Too bad I was with 5 other guys who all had game and everyone was trying to get at it. Not only was she gorgeous, she was also one of the sweetest girls I've met in a long time. She invited me to stay at her home in Venezuela. Venezuelan girls have now tied the top of my list along with Brazilian girls as my favorite women on earth, but I haven't scored one yet. Any time I've met one I haven't had a good oprotunity, I'll be at work or somewhere where they are already getting hit on by 10 other dudes. What's the deal with 'em, are they as good as I'm making them out to be, or once you actually get to know them do they suck? I've never actually gotten to really know a Venezuelan girl. What about traveling there? I know everyone says it's super dangerous, but could it really be that much more dangerous than a place like Brazil?

Venezuelan Girls

In my opinion Brazilian, Colombian, and Venezuelan chicks are in a league of their own amongst the other Latin American counties.

I will def be hitting up Venezuela during my stay in Colombia. There is a few big Feria's during the year that would be great to go to for music and tons of chicks.

International Fair of Barquisimeto , Barquisimeto , Lara State would be a good one in the beg of September (9 - 15)

Venezuelan Girls

Quote: (10-06-2011 10:21 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Anyone have any experience with Venezuelan girls? I've met a handful and almost every one I've met has been gorgeous and extremely sweet and feminine. I met one the other day and she was litterally top 20 most beautiful women I've met in my life. Too bad I was with 5 other guys who all had game and everyone was trying to get at it. Not only was she gorgeous, she was also one of the sweetest girls I've met in a long time. She invited me to stay at her home in Venezuela. Venezuelan girls have now tied the top of my list along with Brazilian girls as my favorite women on earth, but I haven't scored one yet. Any time I've met one I haven't had a good oprotunity, I'll be at work or somewhere where they are already getting hit on by 10 other dudes. What's the deal with 'em, are they as good as I'm making them out to be, or once you actually get to know them do they suck? I've never actually gotten to really know a Venezuelan girl. What about traveling there? I know everyone says it's super dangerous, but could it really be that much more dangerous than a place like Brazil?

Was this in Miami?

I have met a bunch as well in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale.

Super fly.

As of now, they have constantly eluded me.

I bet Mixx is the go to cat on this one.

Venezuelan Girls

She invited me to stay at her home in Venezuela.

Ummm.....what else is there to say?

"Foooool....you better come on in!" -- Snoop Dog

Mixx

Venezuelan Girls

Quote: (10-06-2011 10:29 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

That's the plan once I can get down there. I have a lot going on in Miami right now, been on the grind and making things happen. That's why I haven't been posting much. MIA has lots of oprotunities. I love this place. But definitely gonna try and take her up on that offer. Girl's a doctor down there too. I'm friends with her brother. He also invited me saying, "You can stay at our house with my sister, brother, and mother." He had me at sister. His sis was only in town for a night, she arrived from Venezuela a couple days ago, went to Ft. Myeres where her bro lives for 2 weeks, and may be coming back for a night right before her flight. It's a bummer plain tickets are so much more than to Colombia even though its closer. Does anyone know about taking a boat from Trinidad to Venezuela though? I think it's super close, it could be much cheaper doing it this way in theory.

Venezuelan Girls

Quote: (10-06-2011 10:23 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

In my opinion Brazilian, Colombian, and Venezuelan chicks are in a league of their own amongst the other Latin American counties.

Just gotta add my two cents on the Colombian girls here... Now I haven't met a ton of Colombian girls and don't really know any personally, but from the ones I've met... They are SUPER over rated. All around, in both looks and attitudes. I've met some good looking ones, but for the most part they have been nothing more than average. Most of them I've met are either straight out bitches or nothing special. Yes, that's coming from Colombian girls I've met here in MIA, and yes, that makes them somewhat americanized. But at the same time, the only Venezuelans I've met were in the US too, and you already heard what I think about them.

Venezuelan Girls

Quote: (10-06-2011 10:41 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Quote: (10-06-2011 10:29 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

That's the plan once I can get down there. I have a lot going on in Miami right now, been on the grind and making things happen. That's why I haven't been posting much. MIA has lots of oprotunities. I love this place. But definitely gonna try and take her up on that offer. Girl's a doctor down there too. I'm friends with her brother. He also invited me saying, "You can stay at our house with my sister, brother, and mother." He had me at sister. His sis was only in town for a night, she arrived from Venezuela a couple days ago, went to Ft. Myeres where her bro lives for 2 weeks, and may be coming back for a night right before her flight. It's a bummer plain tickets are so much more than to Colombia even though its closer. Does anyone know about taking a boat from Trinidad to Venezuela though? I think it's super close, it could be much cheaper doing it this way in theory.

"I have a lot going on in Miami right now, been on the grind and making things happen. That's why I haven't been posting much. MIA has lots of oprotunities. I love this place"

Nice.

Sounds like Miami came around for you.

What made it "click"?

Venezuelan Girls

Yeah, when I first got here I loved it for the first 2 months for obvious reasons. Then I started to hate it. At first, it was the hardest place I'd ever been to meet people, including Brazil where I didn't even know know how to communicate the language for the first couple months I was there (Though Brazil was probably the easiest place I've been to make friends). I've been in Miami exactly a year today as a matter of fact. The last couple months have been amazing. I got a good paying job in Jan. but still didn't have a lot of friends. I met quite a few people through work, but not necissarily my type of people. But the more I went out the more people I started to meet and started networking with. A couple months ago randomly met a kid that used to live in Aspen, turns out we have a ton of mutual friends and we started hanging out. Ever since then we've been on the grind. The kid has 3 companies and he's been giving me lots of ideas and things to do to make extra money. He's got lots of investors and knows business like the back of his hand, we're gonna make things happen. And it's not only him that's inspired me to be on the grind, I've met all type of people out here doing big things. I see lots of oppritunity in this place, lots of people out here getting at money. Plus the amazing women here doesn't hurt, no matter how bitchy they can be, there's always a way to crack 'em. If you stay on the grind in Miami, you'll do just fine. Miami can be a tough place to crack, but you just gotta find your nitch. In the last couple months I've met so many different types of people its ridiculous. A couple months ago I was sitting at my house desperate for something to do. Now I have people mad at me for not inviting them out to an epic party.

Venezuelan Girls

I was in Venezuela about 18 months ago

Best looking woman I saw in the last 2 years was a Venezuelan lawyer chick that I hung out with there

Venezuelan towns are really shitty especially Caracas. Way more dangerous than Brazil. Had Venezuelan cops plant drugs on me during a search and threaten me with jail in broad daylight.

Chavez is a clown who countinues to fuck up the country. Nightlife is shitty and often totally dry if Chavez is in the mood. Infrastructure is maybe the worst in S. America.

The only good thing about the country is the women are hot but I would say on par with Colombia and no more. Makes sense since the two used to be part of the same country.

That and los roques and salta angel if you are into nature.

If you go, take dollars and change them on the black market or you pay double for everything.

Venezuelan Girls

I have been with a few Venezuelan girls all very hot. In my experience it has been very easy to get them in bed and once there they do not hold back. I do have to warn that some of them can be head cases and extemely jealous even for latina standards. My friend was seeing one that would remind him often that Lorena Bobbit was Venezuelan and if he wasn't careful he could suffer the same fate as her husband.

Go to Doral, there is a large population there...enjoy!

Venezuelan Girls

Nah, Lorena Bobbit was Ecuadorian. Completely different.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Venezuelan Girls

Don't take this the wrong way, but as a published researcher in intelligence testing I suggest a new categorization of intellect:

1) smart
2) average
3) dull
4) tragically handicapped
5) too dumb to go stay with a hot Venezuelan doctor because of dedication to work

Venezuelan Girls

Quote: (10-06-2011 07:05 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Don't take this the wrong way, but as a published researcher in intelligence testing I suggest a new categorization of intellect:

1) smart
2) average
3) dull
4) tragically handicapped
5) too dumb to go stay with a hot Venezuelan doctor because of dedication to work

Or 6) Dumb enough to fly to venezuela in hopes you get laid by a hot venezuelan doctor.

Come on dude, you'd fly half way around the world in hopes you'd bang a hot girl? Who knows if you fly down there and you get NOTHING? Even if you got some, you'd fly all the way to Venezuela just to bang one girl? I'm not saying I'm not going to take her up on the offer, I'm just saying right now I have a lot going on that can lead to some big things. MOB homie, there are plenty of beautiful girls here in FL. Right now I don't have the money for long excursion. I'm not gonna fly to Venezuela to stay there for a a week or two. If I go down there I plan on staying and traveling around for at least a couple months.

Venezuelan Girls

Quote: (10-06-2011 06:40 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Nah, Lorena Bobbit was Ecuadorian. Completely different.

Only born in Ecuador, raised in Venezuela.

Venezuelan Girls

Quote: (10-06-2011 12:31 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

I was in Venezuela about 18 months ago

Best looking woman I saw in the last 2 years was a Venezuelan lawyer chick that I hung out with there

Venezuelan towns are really shitty especially Caracas. Way more dangerous than Brazil. Had Venezuelan cops plant drugs on me during a search and threaten me with jail in broad daylight.

Chavez is a clown who countinues to fuck up the country. Nightlife is shitty and often totally dry if Chavez is in the mood. Infrastructure is maybe the worst in S. America.

The only good thing about the country is the women are hot but I would say on par with Colombia and no more. Makes sense since the two used to be part of the same country.

That and los roques and salta angel if you are into nature.

If you go, take dollars and change them on the black market or you pay double for everything.

Yeah, the Venezuelan girl I was talking about was definitely the baddest chick I've seen in the last two years. I hung out with her all night again last night before she flew to off to Venezuela. I had about 3 minutes alone with her without her brother or family friends, we were even hanging out with her mom. I didn't get the kiss but I know I could have gotten it, she kept holding my hands and rubbing them when we were alone, but unfortunately it was just for her brothers friend to drop off his girl right down the street. I should have made the move faster, but oh well, I planted the seed. And by the way, the chick doesn't really speak english. This was probably the first time I've tried to game a chick in Spanish, I thought I was doing pretty well. I'm starting to come around on Spanish.

Me and her bro are becoming pretty good friends as well and he told me he'd come down there with me. His mom was awesome, I have a feeling I would have a great time down there with the family. I think I'm gonna make Venezuela my next trip. I always said the only way I'd go is if I had friends to show me around down there. Now I've got some, I've got no excuse not to go, as a matter of fact, I have motivating reasons to go now.

And one thing I wanted to point out about, from my experiences with both. Maybe Colombian girls and Venezuelan girls are on the same level of attractiveness, but it seems to me Venezuelan girls are much sweater girls. All the ones I've met have been the type of girls that seem like they would be the type to make good wives. most Colombian girls I've met here have been stuck up. My Venezuelan friend even said when he meets Colombian girls her runs.

Venezuelan Girls

Quote: (10-17-2011 03:15 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

And one thing I wanted to point out about, from my experiences with both. Maybe Colombian girls and Venezuelan girls are on the same level of attractiveness, but it seems to me Venezuelan girls are much sweater girls. All the ones I've met have been the type of girls that seem like they would be the type to make good wives. most Colombian girls I've met here have been stuck up. My Venezuelan friend even said when he meets Colombian girls her runs.

Very interesting. I already have my Venezuelan flag, but it seems Venezuelan girls are not receptive to casual hooks-ups like Colombian women.

I've always been very interested to hear someones view who fucks Venezuelan women (aka "chamas") on a regular to give us some insight.

It seems Chamas need a lot of social-proofing and they dish out relentless shit-tests to finally bang.

The one I banged was half Cuban-Half Venezuelan, but the Cuban side made her fuck me in 3 dates, the Venezuelan side kept giving shit-tests non-stop!

Just look at all the shit you had to go through for so much as preppin' her for a kiss!

I have gone out with pure-blood chamas, but it seems I cannot get them to fuck as fast as Colombian women.

Mixx

Venezuelan Girls

I've date a few Venezuelans (and Colombians) and my current long-term is Venezuelan. InternationalPlayBoy, I think the stuck-up attitude you see by the Colombian women is normally in the higher stratos. If they get 1000 dollars to their name they think they're the most important person in the world. It also goes to how then treat the lower classes in Colombia like the hired help.

Mixx, I agree about the shit tests, I've been dating my girl for 6 years on and off and I still get the constant shit tests. For me a Colombian (non-Piasa) is a bit better than a Venezuelan but it's close. My stomping ground in Venezuela is San Cristobal near the Colombia border. One of the problems I run into there is the outright hatred some of them have for Americans. You have to be careful but if you look Latin (like Mixx) you should do much better. The Venezuelan guys have better game than the Colombians, and the Venezuelan guys are in better shape (and very superficial).

Venezuelan Girls

My first post here, I hope I can help a bit. Had two venezuelan chicks: one was sort of a blonde type from the Andes region with native indian/german blood flowing through her veins. The other was a stunning, mind-blowing mulatta from the Caribbean coast whom my friends nicknamed "the bacardi rhum ad model". Despite their very different (social and educational) backgrounds, they had some important things in common: once seduced, they would really try to "take care of her man": massage, waking you up in the morning with a BJ, cooking, A-level, anything to make you happy. They were cheerful and willing to let themselves be lead as long as I was smooth when holding the leash. From my experience, their expectation of an ideal guy is a blend of the confident alpha male with the gentleness of a noble Casanova. I can only speak for myself, of course, but the advice I could try to give you guys is to try to find this balance. Too much assertiveness can be mistaken for rudeness and could quickly scare them away. Too much romantic bla bla in order to get laid will have them perceive you as not manly (virile) enough. Be the MAN, but be the charming smooth Gentleman and you will probably get laid in not time. Just last week in Uruguay I approached a super cool venezuelan chick, unfortunately the context didn't allow me to proceed any further. I may be wrong, but my gaming instinct told me it was a matter of 1-2 more approaches max before getting there. Anyway, this is just to tell you guys the recipee seems to be still working.

Venezuelan Girls

Quote: (11-05-2011 08:46 AM)Locksmith Wrote:  

it was a matter of 1-2 more approaches max before getting there. Anyway, this is just to tell you guys the recipee seems to be still working.

OK, but this is where you lost me. How can the recipe be working when you have not done it?

My post is not that you cannot get to fuck them eventually, but they are not as easy as their Colombiana rivals. I fuck Colombianas, Brazilians, Peru, you name it on a first night basis ALL the time...I just fucked my very first girl from Portugal on the same day I met her!

However, I have never been able to fuck a Venezuelan girl the same day I met her or on the first date, if you are lucky, 3rd date minimum! I have never even heard of any guy fuck a Venezuelan girl on the first date, much less get a kiss!

We have all fucked girls here from all latin countries on the same night as our first date, but I have yet to hear of someone doing this with Venezuelan girls on a consistent basis.

I need to know how can we speed this up from players who constantly go after Venezuelan women (not many for a reason I suppose).

Most all latinas are what you described post-sex...that's not really what I'm looking for.

Mixx

Venezuelan Girls

I've only had one venezualan girl in my life but she fits the stereotype that mix describes. Could it be that venezuelan girls (before the bang) are like argentinian girls who later "morph" into colombianas(after the bang)? Either way, the ROI is higher in Colombia so I see no need to go to Venezuela.

Venezuelan Girls

Yet another one of them just won Miss World: http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/11/0...9M20111106

[Image: V0RVZ.jpg]

I'd hit it.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Venezuelan Girls

Hi Mixx,

As I said, I have tried the recipe before with a couple of really cool venezuelan women. It worked out fine for me in the past. What I wanted to say, perhaps I didn't express myself well, is that it would probably work out fine again during the last occasion, one just knows when the game is going right although it is obviously not 100% guaranteed.

I think understand what you mean, sorry, won't be able to help you out here since, indeed, it took me some investment of time. However, I think the investment is totally worth your time! High-end venezuelan girls are worth every second spent on them IMO.

Unless you are really in a hurry, you can keep your PR offensive for a few days until you reach your results. Plus you can spread your efforts and get a good harvest (at some point I was dating both girls in parallel).

If you want to speed up things I might recommend the city of Merida, a merry student town full of chicks away from their families. I heard from friends this is prime hunting ground although I haven't been there personally.

Also, what could help is to focus on middle, low-middle class, if you are willing to be flexible in terms of quality (the burgeoisie is definitely better looking on average).

Quote: (11-05-2011 11:45 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (11-05-2011 08:46 AM)Locksmith Wrote:  

it was a matter of 1-2 more approaches max before getting there. Anyway, this is just to tell you guys the recipee seems to be still working.

OK, but this is where you lost me. How can the recipe be working when you have not done it?

My post is not that you cannot get to fuck them eventually, but they are not as easy as their Colombiana rivals. I fuck Colombianas, Brazilians, Peru, you name it on a first night basis ALL the time...I just fucked my very first girl from Portugal on the same day I met her!

However, I have never been able to fuck a Venezuelan girl the same day I met her or on the first date, if you are lucky, 3rd date minimum! I have never even heard of any guy fuck a Venezuelan girl on the first date, much less get a kiss!

We have all fucked girls here from all latin countries on the same night as our first date, but I have yet to hear of someone doing this with Venezuelan girls on a consistent basis.

I need to know how can we speed this up from players who constantly go after Venezuelan women (not many for a reason I suppose).

Most all latinas are what you described post-sex...that's not really what I'm looking for.

Mixx

Venezuelan Girls

Quote: (11-07-2011 08:00 AM)Locksmith Wrote:  

I think understand what you mean, sorry, won't be able to help you out here since, indeed, it took me some investment of time.

See, this is what kills me. I know there has to be a reason why NOBODY has ever fucked a venezuelan girl on the first date! I have NEVER heard of anyone personally or even on internet forums like this one, talk about how to fuck a Venezuelan girl pn the first night...not even an average looking one, they just don't do it!....WWWWHHHYYY??? I HAVE TO KNOW!!

I once came VERY CLOSE to a SNL with a Chama, and I missed it by 3hrs! I was pissed! She fought me tooth and nail to get those panties down, until it was too late, the 24hr clock had expired, and I lost. (I still banged her however).

I MUST break this code... I just must! It will fuck with me for the rest of my life if I don't crack the V-code.

I know they are great girls, bla, bla, bla....I'm not interested in LTR's, or a steady girlfriend. I need to know why they don't give up the ass like the rest of the world does, especially their neighbors: Ecuador, Peru and Colombia!

Mixx

Venezuelan Girls

I wish I could help but I've never got a SNL with any Venezuelan. The closest I came was a girl that I met during the day. I got her number and picked her up at her house. When her dad (last name Chavez Castro swear to God) saw me he hit the roof. I sat in the sala while he yelled at her for about half an hour. She yell back and left with me. We fooled around that night but she still wouldn't give it up, even with the dad-revenge line I was using. Keep in mind that I don't have game like any of you.

Venezuelan Girls

Gentlemen, I believe there is indeed a mistery here. I've given it some thought and couldn't come up with any good reason (besides bad luck perhaps) why they don't "show their credentials" as fast as their neighbors. I couldn't spot a clear social/cultural/religious difference which makes venezuelans girls significantly different from those in nearby countries. In Brazil, for instance, as some of you know, getting laid can be a matter of minutes rather than days.

I totally respect the 24 hour challenge (Mixx, sorry for the 3 hour delay!) but that doesn't affect me that much. Getting laid really fast is super cool. But also having to fight for it for a short while tests your game and your skills a lot, it can even become a thoroughly enjoyable challenge plus a chance to keep on improving your talent (there is always room for that). If results are instant, perfect! If it takes a little longer, fine because I'll nail her anyway!

Bottomline is: the material must be worth the investment of a couple of dates if that's what it takes.

As for the mistery of the VT (venezuelan timing) I can only hope someone here will eventually come up with valuable insights. I'd be curious to know too.