rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Traits to be succesful as 30+ yr old

As a fresh 34 yr old who mainly pulls 18-22yr olds, I think there are certain critical traits an older guy must have in order to be succesful with teenagers and early 20s girl. Mainly they focus on youthful indicators that blend in with your older,dominant look. In order of importance I think these are key traits to have for 30+ guys.

1. Height. You have to TOWER over young girls, they want to feel dominated by the older guy. Wear shoe lifts if you have to, I'm 6'1 without shoe lifts but still wear them to reach the pussy wetting height of 6'3. 95% of the girls under 21 that I've fucked commented on my height multiple times throughout the night.

2. Hair. You cant be balding and think your gonna look cool and distinguished to a 19yr old. They are going to laugh at you if you roll up with a Norwood 3, lol. If your over 30 you need to have a full head of thick hair, period. Some gray is ok, but doesn't hurt to dye it if you have to.

3. Money. If your 30+ and you still aint got your money straight you got big problems homie. I cant tell you how many times I've met up with guys who are sweating uber costs, club covers, bottle service prices, etc. If this is you then forget about girls altogether and fix your gd life.

Also it's very important to realize that you aren't going to date these young girls,they'll just look at you as a temporary guy to have fun with. You'll get a fwb at best and a one night stand at worst. You just have to be realistic and know a 21yr ild would rather date a guy her age rather than a 34yr old dude. But pulling chicks 10-15yrs younger always feels and is a great accomplishment.

I'm mid-30's as well and you can certainly pull younger girls for more than bangs/ONS but outside of the anglosphere. Definitely not in USA where age gap is frowned upon.

Generally speaking, 18-25 year old girls prefer guys in their own age group.

The issue is having to convince the girl's friends/family that the 10-15 year age gap is acceptable; which is obviously easier in Asia/South America/Eastern Europe

Yes, cultural context is important. Grooming, success in life, and dont be "that guy" (dad dancing etc).

I'm 35 year old white male, currently banging a 22 year old black girl. I'm tall, good shape, have money, but have a receding hairline. I've had better luck outside my race here in Canada. Attractive 22-25 year olds with a social circle don't need to mess with guys like me. Outside USA/Canada, I imagine it is a lot easier to leverage being an older guy.

I think 1 and 2 are just about being attractive, not necessarily related to age. You could add "have a handsome face" and "be very well connected" or anything that girls are attracted to to your list and it'd still be accurate. 3 for sure is something that older guys can't overlook, though. A young girl does not expect a guy in his 30s to be broke.

I imagine after a certain age (40s) you'd need some serious leverage to pull girls in the 18-21 range. Wealth, connections, fame, or being in one of the few remaining places where such age differences are still doable (Africa, SEA).

^

And super strong frame, given the immaturity of girls at that age

I am 40 plus and I bang chicks in their 20s exclusively. Be in ridiculous good shape, have a reasonably nice car, a place with a cool location, and dress well. You cannot be cheap. I am bald, and black- I shave my head and grew a beard. You cannot have a gut.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Im 35 and bold, skinny and cheap and pull 18 year olds regularly. its all in your head

Quote: (12-25-2018 11:31 AM)Axel99 Wrote:  

3. Money. If your 30+ and you still aint got your money straight you got big problems homie. I cant tell you how many times I've met up with guys who are sweating uber costs, club covers, bottle service prices, etc. If this is you then forget about girls altogether and fix your gd life.

Disagree with this 1000% percent.

I carry a flask, live in a 120 square foot apartment and drive a 25 year old car with a missing hubcap. You don't need money to get laid. If you want to run money game because it's fun, then that's fine, but if you think it is necessary, then you're wrong.

As a man who just turned 30, I'm glad to see this thread as a constant reminder.

Quote: (12-25-2018 05:14 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

I am 40 plus and I bang chicks in their 20s exclusively. Be in ridiculous good shape, have a reasonably nice car, a place with a cool location, and dress well. You cannot be cheap. I am bald, and black- I shave my head and grew a beard. You cannot have a gut.
I got a head full of hair but waiting for the day, I start balding. I'll shave it all off without a second thought. I do wish I had Eddie George's head shape. Absolutely perfect for the bald look.

Unless this is just about stating some obvious beneficial factors - which apply to every category of girl, business relationships & more - this is pretty useless "advice". More of a humble brag mixed with obvious and known facts.

Two out of your three supposed "critical traits" are completely out of a mans control. Be 6'3 and have a great hairline. Ok thanks, I'll get right on that!

Do those things help? Sure, they can help, but these aren't things a man can "do" to improve his success- nor are they "critical" if you do the other things you can control. The game forum is about things a man can improve and change and do to have success.

How about some things that any dude reading can do to improve his success?

Almost every man can:
- get in reasonable physical condition
- dress better
- learn how to interact with people more naturally
- spend more time where young girls congregate
- make an effort to speak to more young girls

Our great Giovonny is the gold standard for putting in the effort and enthusiasm necessary to get the sweetest and ripest nectar even as the years roll on, as they do.

Nothing is guaranteed of course (even if you do in fact have the supposed "critical traits")- but if you make some effort to improve those things which you can actually improve you just might find yourself walking up to the apartment of a sweet 19 y/o cashier from Barnes & Noble. It's worth trying even if you aren't 6'3 and loaded, believe me [Image: wink.gif]

Americans are dreamers too

Quote: (12-25-2018 05:42 PM)Prince Charming Wrote:  

its all in your head

Your worst enemy, and the one who knows your weaknesses best.

Quote: (12-25-2018 06:17 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

- spend more time where young girls congregate
- make an effort to speak to more young girls

This is the key. If you are in locations where young girls congregate (colleges/universities, bookstores, coffee shops, malls, etc)... it becomes 100x times easier.

I primarily use Instagram for the very small chance at meeting young women. Unable to crack the IG code yet.

Quote: (12-25-2018 06:17 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

It's worth trying even if you aren't 6'3 and loaded, believe me [Image: wink.gif]

This is it. Bingo.

You can trump almost any disadvantage of you are willing to try hard enough.

One of the pieces of game we don't touch on often enough is consistency. This is universal advice. I don't know Giovonny as well as some of you gentlemen, but from reading his posts, one thing really caught me eye.

This guy was consistent. He was always on. He was always gaming. Atlanta Man too, correct me if I'm wrong, but you're always macking right? How often does a day go by that you don't either open a woman, or improve your chances of closing them? Probably near zero.

Game isn't something you turn on. Game is your lifestyle, and you have to embody it every single day. If I see a cute chick out and about, I need to have a plan to open her, and logistics to back it up at any time. It is my lifestyle to go and open that woman, and even if she rejects me to open the next woman after that. By doing this every day, with well calibrated lifestyle factors, you will meet success.

Consistence and persistence in game is what gives you success. Linux, could you speak more to this? I imagine you have to be both if your lifestyle is as spartan as you describe.

As a fresh 34 yr old who mainly pulls 18-22yr olds, I think there are certain critical traits an older guy must have in order to be succesful with teenagers and early 20s girl. Mainly they focus on youthful indicators that blend in with your older,dominant look. In order of importance I think these are key traits to have for 30+ guys.

1. Height. You have to TOWER over young girls, they want to feel dominated by the older guy. Wear shoe lifts if you have to, I'm 6'1 without shoe lifts but still wear them to reach the pussy wetting height of 6'3. 95% of the girls under 21 that I've fucked commented on my height multiple times throughout the night.

2. Hair. You cant be balding and think your gonna look cool and distinguished to a 19yr old. They are going to laugh at you if you roll up with a Norwood 3, lol. If your over 30 you need to have a full head of thick hair, period. Some gray is ok, but doesn't hurt to dye it if you have to.

Also it's very important to realize that you aren't going to date these young girls,they'll just look at you as a temporary guy to have fun with. You'll get a fwb at best and a one night stand at worst. You just have to be realistic and know a 21yr ild would rather date a guy her age rather than a 34yr old dude. But pulling chicks 10-15yrs younger always feels and is a great accomplishment.
I don't agree. From 28 to 31 I dated predominately younger women and had all three of your rules going against me.

1. i'm 5'11: nobody cared because I was still taller than them.

2. I'm around the n3w mark with density (ala jude law circa 2000-06). Again, nobody mentioned it.

3. I was never broke but until 2 years ago (I'm now 33) I didn't have more than 200$ spare per month. I just dated women who were cool to pay their own bill. We'd go out for 3 or 4 beers and pay 15$ a date. In the summer we might even meet in the park for a walk and later i'd invite them back to mine for a snack.

Quote: (12-25-2018 11:40 AM)Day Game Bang Wrote:  

I'm mid-30's as well and you can certainly pull younger girls for more than bangs/ONS but outside of the anglosphere. Definitely not in USA where age gap is frowned upon.

Generally speaking, 18-25 year old girls prefer guys in their own age group.

The issue is having to convince the girl's friends/family that the 10-15 year age gap is acceptable; which is obviously easier in Asia/South America/Eastern Europe

Hold on a minute, what happened to "young girls like older guys"?

I never approached any chicks in my teens and 20s because I read on the internet back then that a man's SMV is lowest at that age and that the young girls have the highest and like guys in their 30s.

Now I am about to hit my 30s you are telling me it's the other way around!? So I've wasted my prime youth years for nothing!?

YOU FUCKING WHAT!? MOTHERFUCKING CUNT HEAD!?

When I was 18 (2008) I assumed that as everyone told me, that "things would get better when you are older" now I am older, people are telling me that my youth was "the time"!?

I assumed I would have my whole life to have fun with girls 18+.

Check it, bitch

Quote: (12-26-2018 02:58 AM)flyinghorse Wrote:  

I don't agree. From 28 to 31 I dated predominately younger women and had all three of your rules going against me.

What caused you to stop?

Quote: (12-25-2018 08:18 PM)Day Game Bang Wrote:  

I primarily use Instagram for the very small chance at meeting young women. Unable to crack the IG code yet.

Maybe thats a sign.

I prefer to beat them on "my" territory.

Quote: (12-25-2018 05:42 PM)Prince Charming Wrote:  

Im 35 and bold, skinny and cheap and pull 18 year olds regularly. its all in your head
My post doesn't apply to those of you who visit 3rd world countries to bang barely legal chicks, Its for US and anglosphere only. And yes going to 3rd world countries is a cheat sheet that I wish I could do more often.

I don't agree. From 28 to 31 I dated predominately younger women and
1. i'm 5'11: nobody cared because I was still taller than them.

2. I'm around the n3w mark with density (ala jude law circa 2000-06). Again, nobody mentioned it.

3. I was never broke but until 2 years ago (I'm now 33) I didn't have more than 200$ spare per month. I just dated women who were cool to pay their own bill. We'd go out for 3 or 4 beers and pay 15$ a date. In the summer we might even meet in the park for a walk and later i'd invite them back to mine for a snack.

Bro that's cool that you were able to get chicks by spending $15 on a date but I cant imagine they were even decent quality girls to put up with that. The 20yr olds I'm talking about are at least 7s and usually 8s, those types of girls are gonna kick you to the curb if your 33 and only have $15 to spend on a date. Hot chicks dont tolerate that shit.

Quote: (12-26-2018 05:47 AM)Rushmore Wrote:  

Quote: (12-25-2018 08:18 PM)Day Game Bang Wrote:  

Maybe thats a sign.

I prefer to beat them on "my" territory.

Agreed. I'm doing it as a experiment. On IG, women have all the control.

Will unfollow most of these girls very soon, as its a waste of time to give them free attention.

There are a handful of hot girls I found with less than 500 followers (I found one with only 60) that I will continue to follow on IG and game.

The cutie with 60 followers, there is a better chance I can get her.

This thread is proof that you should have at least one rep point before you can start threads. Nothing here really helpful. But I'm happy I'm 6'3 and gunning to make $200k a year by my 31st birthday.

This is almost as funny as Corsega's tip on his Tinder thread of "be white" (Corsega it's all love, your Tinder thread does have a few gems lol)

Quote: (12-26-2018 05:23 AM)Super Average Man Wrote:  

What caused you to stop?
I moved to asia so I don't want to add my experiences because its so easy it doesn't really count.

I just moved back to Europe so I can add new experiences over the next 12 months.

Quote: (12-25-2018 05:14 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Game over for most western men then. Lost count of how many fat westerners I see in Asia. And sometimese these dudes don't look older than 28. You'ld think they would notice how skinnierthe Asians are and try to copy them but nope...

As a fresh 34 yr old who mainly pulls 18-22yr olds, I think there are certain critical traits an older guy must have in order to be succesful with teenagers and early 20s girls (..)

1. Height (..)
2. Hair (..)
3. Money (..)

As long as you're not extremely short or tall, height is not really important. You just naturally go for those girls who are shorter than you, usually. There are enough shorter girls who don't like tall guys or who don't care.

Hair, a general advice. Ok, I have some grey hair since I'm 25 (37 now) and while there were some younger girls who said they like it, most of them look at my hair and say something like "don't you think you're a bit too old for me?". I get better reactions when I color my hair. I agree on the full hair. I have always very short to short hair. But most girls don't like my "very short haircut". I don't like it too but I cut the hair myself so I have to endure 2 weeks of having very short hair.. [Image: wink.gif]

Money. Hm, can't really answer that as I don't have a lot of money. I just have enough to survive. I remember back in the days (in my early 20s) when I shared a car with a friend, it was a chrysler 300m, and I guess it didn't hurt to have such a car. I guess more money would help a lot (if used wisely), but I just don't have it.

Ideally you go out with younger guys/girls, that makes it much easier. However, I can't do that, I simply don't have the energy to do smalltalk with those younger people.

I would like to be able to give you advice in regard to how to get younger girls. But my cost/income ratio is quite bad. I created a tinder account where I'm 32 (and had little, but some success) and I approach lots of younger girls, but I have to approach a lot, really a lot, to find those who are interested.

Ah but by the way, those younger girls who jump into my bed (doesn't happen often anymore), they are interested in me, no matter the age gap. Too bad because I'm not interested in more than ONS, I wish I could meet younger girls who are into ONS as well [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (12-25-2018 05:56 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Disagree with this 1000% percent.

I carry a flask, live in a 120 square foot apartment and drive a 25 year old car with a missing hubcap. You don't need money to get laid. If you want to run money game because it's fun, then that's fine, but if you think it is necessary, then you're wrong.

Yeah but your in colombia dude, im talking to guys in the US. You think your going to pull hot, young ass in my hood driving a 25yr old beater and living in a box? Thats not gonna fly in the city of Angels homie.(and im not talking about Angeles city).