rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most approaches in a day?

I fell off like I expected with school, work and so much shit on my mind. I plan to make up for lost time and talk to at least 75 girls this weekend. I don't care if I get laughed at 75+ times, because that always makes me feel alive. Who has the limit for highest number of approaches? I'll also wear some street clothes one day (baggy jeans and a regular t wth some Jordans) and a casual look the next (v neck, slim Levis, and some thin Adidas shoes) just to spice things up.

Quote: (10-03-2011 02:20 PM)houston Wrote:  

I fell off like I expected with school, work and so much shit on my mind. I plan to make up for lost time and talk to at least 75 girls this weekend. I don't care if I get laughed at 75+ times, because that always makes me feel alive. Who has the limit for highest number of approaches? I'll also wear some street clothes one day (baggy jeans and a regular t wth some Jordans) and a casual look the next (v neck, slim Levis, and some thin Adidas shoes) just to spice things up.

I did 30 at an event during the summer. All raw, and all day approaches.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

probably about 15

all day game

was TIRING

Godspeed with that, game is still to frontal lobe for me, it wears me out quick and making it a chore started to burn me out.

I have contemplated trying this though, just going on an approach marathon to see what happens.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

75's def gotta be exhausting lol. if you do 38 in a single day is tiring in itself and rarely do girls laugh in a mocking tone.

Quote: (10-03-2011 02:28 PM)Moma Wrote:  

How many led to bangs?

The problem Ive always seen with this "approach as many girls as you can to get back in the game or to just get in the game" mentality is that, I rarely see that many girls that Im actually attracted to that I would want to go out of my way to approach like that.

If I walk through the mall on a saturday, I might see maybe 4 women that are attractive enough for me to even consider wanting to go out of my way to approach. And out of of those 4, only 1 maybe 2 will actually really make me want to approach them based on how they look.

I guess if your just approaching for exercise, knock yourself out. But I just dont see the point of going out of my way to approach a predetermined amount of women, when 80 percent of them wont even really be to my liking.

The Galleria would be the most appropriate choice for Houston if you want to do that many approaches in a day. The Greek Festival is also this weekend if you want to hit that up. There are always a a ton of fly honeys at the various festivals Houston has to offer.

I'll be at the Greek fest on Saturday, so if I see a guy in a v-neck spittin' game at every fly chica there, I'll be sure to give you some props.

Quote: (10-05-2011 10:17 AM)Farmageddon Wrote:  

The Galleria would be the most appropriate choice for Houston if you want to do that many approaches in a day. The Greek Festival is also this weekend if you want to hit that up. There are always a a ton of fly honeys at the various festivals Houston has to offer.

I'll be at the Greek fest on Saturday, so if I see a guy in a v-neck spittin' game at every fly chica there, I'll be sure to give you some props.

Greek opener...Dee egg EE nah = whats goin on?

I feel like a fucking zombie!! I'm here at school studying for a sociology test on 4 hrs of sleep and those 5 hr energy shots Gmac recommended. Some girl wants to drink Thursday night but I might have to cancel because I won't be able to wake up nice and early on Friday for this.

Iv - I'm not that picky.

Farmageddon - I didn't know about a Greek festival this weekend. Ill be there!

Quote: (10-04-2011 10:50 PM)CJ Wrote:  

Quote: (10-03-2011 02:28 PM)Moma Wrote:  

How many led to bangs?

None, there were all black lizards and there is a low ROI for black lizards (in Toronto).

I messed up on escalation with a few and once you mess up there, you don't get another chance.

For example, I played pool with one and I didn't pull the old 'loom over and help with holding the cue stick' play. After that, we went out to eat somewhere which ended up being a subpar restaraunt at Yonge and to cut a long story short, I could feel that one slipping away. A shame cos she had an ass worth going to fight at Troy over.

Second one, was probably juggling me with another cat and I got her into my yard but she was very unresponsive to my moves. After kissing and with no response, I didn't feel I had any redlight to peel off those jeans.

She never returned after that.

So out of 30 approaches, I got about 12 numbers. Most were flakes (one never picked up her phone
So I really had two weak shots.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed myself immensely. I love road approach, very invigorating.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Last year i went to nottingham carnival, i approached every single chick that was in that park. My approaching was clearly bate, my friends were telling me that the girls that i was getting the numbers were seeing me getting the other numbers from other girls, i just didnt give a fuck that day, i just wanted to approach and fuck whoever nice girl wanted to fuck me. I left Nottingham, went back there a week after, met up with 3 girls that i met in the carnival, fucked one, the other two just sucked my cock..but i fucked tons of other girls that i was meeting while i was staying there for a longer period.

I think approaching a lot is good because it kills the fear of rejection, you get so used to it that girls will hardly refuse to give you the number, and when one refuses to give me their number, i just look at them with a crazy look and say: "Don't you want to give me your number?''

Quote: (10-06-2011 10:49 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Last year i went to nottingham carnival, i approached every single chick that was in that park. My approaching was clearly bate, my friends were telling me that the girls that i was getting the numbers were seeing me getting the other numbers from other girls, i just didnt give a fuck that day, i just wanted to approach and fuck whoever nice girl wanted to fuck me. I left Nottingham, went back there a week after, met up with 3 girls that i met in the carnival, fucked one, the other two just sucked my cock..but i fucked tons of other girls that i was meeting while i was staying there for a longer period.

I think approaching a lot is good because it kills the fear of rejection, you get so used to it that girls will hardly refuse to give you the number, and when one refuses to give me their number, i just look at them with a crazy look and say: "Don't you want to give me your number?''

You iz a London bre?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (10-05-2011 08:17 AM)theIVth Wrote:  

If I walk through the mall on a saturday, I might see maybe 4 women that are attractive enough for me to even consider wanting to go out of my way to approach. And out of of those 4, only 1 maybe 2 will actually really make me want to approach them based on how they look.

You have a shitty mall. Or you're gay.