rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thoughts or Advice on my pickup attempt.

Thoughts or Advice on my pickup attempt.

I go to university. Last night the Irish pub on campus has a "silent dancefloor" party everyone gets headphones and the dj plays bad music whatever. The beer company Kokanee is sponsoring it and with that comes their hired guns "Kokanee glacier girls" One of them asks me to vote for some promotional thing, theres a contest later to win a ski trip, I ask when the draw is (I was going to another bar in 10 minutes or so) she begs me to stay (as a hired gun) I tell her if shes lucky I'll see her later. Go to the other bar its bunk as hell, go back to campus a half hour later. I walk past her turn my head smile she stops her promoting and seems thrilled I'm back. Shes handing out glowsticks I tell her I'll help hand them out (I just put them all on myself and walked away). A few more buddies arrive and one of them puts her on a pedestal with his dick in his mouth about how hot she is. I tell him he buys the next round if I get a conversation with her. I walk up looking like a retarded alien covered in glowsticks, sunglasses hanging off my nose so i can see over them and big headphones. ANYWAYS. Start talking to her (8.5) throw some negs, check out the other girls there etc, the conversation gets good. Were talking about school and art etc. I tell her a story that happened that day with some girl, she asks if its my girlfriend I brush it off and make fun of her for asking she playfully hits me. I've been there about 10-15 so I tell her I have to get back to my friends ask for her number, her eyes light up, but she says she can't give out her number on the job. I tell her I'll give her mine instead, as I'm getting a pen/paper her boss comes up and takes her off somewhere, A few minutes later I've written my number down, walk over to her smile give her my number say something and walk away. I go to the dancefloor and start making these girls my buddies had opened laugh etc. I catch her looking at me with a sense of disappointment.

My question here is did I beta-out by giving her my number and looking for her when her job called? Did I go too far trying to make her jealous with the other girl? (I told kokaneegirl I was leaving then stayed for another 45 mins and left with the other girl on my arm).