rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hamburg datasheet

Hamburg datasheet

Ok fellas, I wanted to try to do something "useful" with my 100th post. First off, I wanted to write a brief data sheet about Hamburg. In my opinion, the city is a hidden gem and gets overlooked by tourists, despite being a cute place.

Note: I didn't make the nightlife section very comprehensive, because I usually went to one club when I was there, however, the club has shut down unfortunately due to complaints by people living in the adjacent buildings.
I lived in Hamburg for about 6 months, which was long enough to get some of the vibe.

I'll still start with some basic info on the city. It has about 1,3 million inhabitants, many of which go there to work or study. It's located in the far North of Germany, the weather is usually terrible, people are generally kind of reserved, but like to have fun.

Nightlife

The majority of Hamburg's nightlife is in one area called the "Reeperbahn". An area notoriously known as the city's red light district. But make no mistake, the red light district is part of the area, but overall it has a ton of discos and bars. It is super crowded at night and this is where you'll find locals, tourists and other visitors.

Another major nightlife area is the Sternschanze. They actually aren't very far apart, approximately 1km or so. Sternschanze is more about laid back partying. There are a plethora of bars, some also have dancefloors, but the parties never get too crazy. In summer people will sit on the sidewalks, smoke some and have some drinks. It's a really chill area.

Daygame

Girls in Hamburg generally seem pretty receptive to daygame. They're not used to being approached due to German culture / German men, but it is still very welcome in this city, because a good share of the younger population moves to the city to work or study, thus, they are open to meeting new people and the social circles don't seem that tight.

Some good daygame spots would be:
- Sternschanze

- Jungfernstieg - this is basically the city center and there are a lot of chicks walking around and things like shopping malls at your disposal too. You can also just wander off into a whole network of roads filled with people and potential mates.

- Stadtpark - a large park with a lot of people. You can essentially walk around approaching without necessarily getting noticed as a "PUA" cause people are just scattered all over the place.

Tinder

As I mentioned before, girls are eager to meet someone. I had more success there than in some other smaller cities.

Edit: Language
You're good to go with English. If you're practising German, sure why not, go ahead and practice that, but English is just fine. People aren't proficient, but they won't feel repelled by you speaking English

Conclusion

I think Hamburg is an underrated city and deserves a spot on the map of the few German cities worth visiting and gaming in. However, it can really be hit or miss. The clubs aren't open every day and the weather can really throw a wrench in the works, if you're planning to daygame. Yet I still deem it worthy of visiting for an extended weekend or of course living there for work, a student exchange etc.

Hamburg datasheet

I have been here also about 3 or 4 times and had a Tinder date with a model (awesome) but did like what I saw. I wish I had some serious data on the place but only gamed in like two clubs (NOHO and cant remember the other one) on the Reeperbahn and walked around the Sternschanze.

I am long overdue for a visit since one of my best friends lives there. One of these weeks ill get over there and try to get something going.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Hamburg datasheet

I spent a weekend there with a friend when I was working in Germany. We took an airbnb in Schanze. German apartments are most of the time spartiate, it’s like they don’t care about comfort. Very often the bedrooms don’t have curtains and you end up waking up early like a rooster.

Basically Schanze is a hipster area with a lot of young people, there are a few clubs there also, we went to one of them where I was meeting a girl from tinder, the girl was an asian german with a shitty attitude so I left her there on her own and went with my friend to the main party area (Reeperbahn). It is extremely busy on saturday and I would say the crowd is of a low quality. Expect also a lot of racism from bouncers.

We ended up in a chill latino club and the bouncer was also picky there, he checked our passports (my friend is black and I am white with dark hair) and hesitated a few seconds before letting us in, he finally let us in saying «ok guys but no trouble ok? ». That kind of attitude is why I almost never go clubbing, you are a quality man with your shit together and some ghetto dickhead decides whether you are good enough for the club he slaves for.

Anyway the latino club was cool, I chatted up a cute cape verdean girl there, we exchanged numbers but never seen her again. My friend got played by a young latina, the bitch was the hottest chick in the club and was eye fucking him the whole evening, she was 2 tables away from us with her group of friends. At some point she was bending on a chair, shaking her ass while staring at my friend with a super horny look on her face, my friend almost jerked in his pants [Image: smile.gif], he went crazy and went to talk to her, the bitch told him to fuck off [Image: smile.gif]. When we left we saw her kissing her boy friend, that guy was at her table and we both thought it was her gay friend...

After that my friend was horny as fuck so we went into a weird club, don’t know if that was a swingers club or what but the setting was a bit strange, there were couches with curtains for privacy and apparently people were allowed to fuck there. Chicks weren’t very receptive, there were a few turkish dudes spam approaching there.

Overall it was fun, unfortunately We didn’t explore the city enough, it is more conservative than Berlin and the women I interacted with seemed also more traditional, not the typical hipster chicks you find in Berlin.

Hamburg datasheet

Quote: (08-08-2018 01:58 PM)Lino Wrote:  

Expect also a lot of racism from bouncers.

We ended up in a chill latino club and the bouncer was also picky there, he checked our passports (my friend is black and I am white with dark hair) and hesitated a few seconds before letting us in, he finally let us in saying «ok guys but no trouble ok? ».

Yep this is a SERIOUS problem in Germany that everyone sweeps under the rug.

I decided to go off the beaten path last weekend and went to one of the few spots im not well known in (in my city) and sure enough they started that racism bullshit again.

How they have been getting around not being charged with discrimination is to let in low numbers of minorities that come in with whites, POSSIBLY with girls or ones that they know.

If you don't fall under those 3 they won't let you in.

If you are LUCKY they'll check your ID before sending you away and then you'll have a chance.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Hamburg datasheet

When you go to a club that is full with Turkish / Arab / African men in masses, its not pleasant entertainment. There are some cases where you could sue a club for discrimination but its not easy to proof. I guess the bouncers had be mostly turkish / arab by themselves?

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

Hamburg datasheet

Reeperbahn is a cock fest ;-)

I have been living in Hamburg almost my whole life. The City is nice and good for getting sex with 6es but getting quality chicks 7+ for sex or relationship, no matter if you do day, night or Online Game is a serious uphill battle if you don't fall in the chicks category by looks, age and job. If you fall into her category you "get a chance"

The best girls here are really the very young ones below 23, the foreign ones or which moved here from a small village. If it is for quality, I would not recommend coming here

Hamburg datasheet

Quote: (08-09-2018 03:01 AM)Parzival Wrote:  

When you go to a club that is full with Turkish / Arab / African men in masses, its not pleasant entertainment. There are some cases where you could sue a club for discrimination but its not easy to proof. I guess the bouncers had be mostly turkish / arab by themselves?

Yes, I think that clubs with primarily Arabs and Turks sometimes suffer from too much tension within the club. Guys are much more stifled than they would be anyway. Thus, they are too afraid to approach, cause that could mean crossing the line by approaching someone's sister / cousin / former schoolmate / secret crush / penpal etc.

Girls also complain about those men being too aggressive, possessive and uncalibrated.

Hamburg datasheet

I spent a weekend there with a friend when I was working in Germany. We took an airbnb in Schanze. German apartments are most of the time spartiate, it’s like they don’t care about comfort. Very often the bedrooms don’t have curtains and you end up waking up early like a rooster.

Basically Schanze is a hipster area with a lot of young people, there are a few clubs there also, we went to one of them where I was meeting a girl from tinder, the girl was an asian german with a shitty attitude so I left her there on her own and went with my friend to the main party area (Reeperbahn). It is extremely busy on saturday and I would say the crowd is of a low quality. Expect also a lot of racism from bouncers.

We ended up in a chill latino club and the bouncer was also picky there, he checked our passports (my friend is black and I am white with dark hair) and hesitated a few seconds before letting us in, he finally let us in saying «ok guys but no trouble ok? ». That kind of attitude is why I almost never go clubbing, you are a quality man with your shit together and some ghetto dickhead decides whether you are good enough for the club he slaves for.

Anyway the latino club was cool, I chatted up a cute cape verdean girl there, we exchanged numbers but never seen her again. My friend got played by a young latina, the bitch was the hottest chick in the club and was eye fucking him the whole evening, she was 2 tables away from us with her group of friends. At some point she was bending on a chair, shaking her ass while staring at my friend with a super horny look on her face, my friend almost jerked in his pants [Image: smile.gif], he went crazy and went to talk to her, the bitch told him to fuck off [Image: smile.gif]. When we left we saw her kissing her boy friend, that guy was at her table and we both thought it was her gay friend...

After that my friend was horny as fuck so we went into a weird club, don’t know if that was a swingers club or what but the setting was a bit strange, there were couches with curtains for privacy and apparently people were allowed to fuck there. Chicks weren’t very receptive, there were a few turkish dudes spam approaching there.

Overall it was fun, unfortunately We didn’t explore the city enough, it is more conservative than Berlin and the women I interacted with seemed also more traditional, not the typical hipster chicks you find in Berlin.

Good points. Did you pull at all? Some friends from Chicago pulled 2 threesomes in 5 days in Hamburg. It's definitely on my radar and I have some insider tips.

Hamburg datasheet

So nice of you to share those tips OP

Hamburg datasheet

Is Tinder in Hamburg still worth the time as OP says? I'll be in a university so I'm wondering what type of game is best.

Hamburg datasheet

Quote: (08-09-2018 02:57 PM)sarcofago Wrote:  

Good points. Did you pull at all? Some friends from Chicago pulled 2 threesomes in 5 days in Hamburg. It's definitely on my radar and I have some insider tips.

maybe they pulled some threesome with a tranny or a guy, but i m going out in hamburg since 10 years, and i never heard it. even though my friends throw money, are djs, good looking and so on.