rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Easy Wins

Easy Wins

What are the easiest changes that you have made in your life that have had the biggest impact on your game?

Many things we discuss here are difficult and take a lot of time and effort to implement. Sometimes it's nice to have quick and easy wins as we work through some of the longer-term challenges.

---

For me, going out solo has made the biggest impact and was very easy. I travel for work often so I have plenty of opportunities to go out that would otherwise just be wasted time surfing the internet in my hotel. It was literally just a matter of convincing myself to go out solo the first few times and now it's part of my routine. I would never have dreamed of going to a bar alone 5 years ago. I still prefer going out with friends as it's more fun but going out solo can really help hone your social skills.

At its core, picking up women is a numbers game. Simply showing up and approaching is half the battle. Even if my success rate stays the same, more approaches means more overall success. Beyond the increased opportunities, I've found my success rate is actually increasing as the extra practice has made me more effective and confident.

tl;dr: Go out more, even if it's solo.

I look forward to learning from the rest of the community!

Easy Wins

Inviting girls to my house for a first date. I invite them for a drink that I am going to make them. Or tell them about some bottles of wine I have and want to try. I bang a very high percentage that come over. Some want to meet in public first which is fine, and I’ve closed some of those the same night, some on a second night. Closing is so much easier when you start at your pad. Even conduit he ones who won’t come here, I’m so much further ahead by asking.

Don’t be afraid to ask for what you want

Easy Wins

Quote: (07-22-2018 05:41 PM)Hypno Wrote:  

Inviting girls to my house for a first date. I invite them for a drink that I am going to make them. Or tell them about some bottles of wine I have and want to try. I bang a very high percentage that come over. Some want to meet in public first which is fine, and I’ve closed some of those the same night, some on a second night. Closing is so much easier when you start at your pad. Even conduit he ones who won’t come here, I’m so much further ahead by asking.

Don’t be afraid to ask for what you want

Are you meeting these women online or in-person? If I try this online there is a lot of resistance for safety reasons plus it falls into the stereotype of a guy just trying to bang a girl quickly on Tinder.

I like this idea for women I meet in-person as you already have that "first date" behind you and have both qualified each other.

Easy Wins

Use it for both. Use it for a second date as you suggest. Just get over the fact that your pad isn’t good enough

Easy Wins

Not sure if I read this technique on this site but one thing I have done (many times) when I'm trying to smash the same night/first date and works well if you're dropping her off at her place in your own car or taxi. Once you pull up to her place, ask her if you can use her bathroom before "heading on your way", of course, she has to say "yes" but it gives you another chance to get her into bed.

When I've used this method some girls like it because they didn't want to come off as a slut out in public but once they're in their place of comfort, they lower their 'bitch shields' way down and allow you to work your 'pantie-dropping' magic [Image: smile.gif]

"How does one get off this thing?." ~ Marcus Brody

Fitness Thread: thread-69404.html

Easy Wins

I learned how to steer conversations into topics I'm interested in.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Easy Wins

Assuming the sale.

Easy Wins

Quit trying to have a relationship with several girls at once. I used to take out side chicks as well as my main, like all of them were my main.

Prioritization has helped. The hottest and most feminine gets to be the main. The rest are just there to take my loads and leave.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Easy Wins

going out solo. i have been going out solo for the past decade. the confidence this gives you is unimaginable. Hot girls are always opening me like "who am i with? or why i am the venue alone?" half the work is done. going out solo cures social anxiety like you wouldnt believe. Lift weights , dress fly ,go out solo. thank me later

Easy Wins

Quote: (07-23-2018 11:42 AM)ADEBISIGARANA Wrote:  

going out solo. i have been going out solo for the past decade. the confidence this gives you is unimaginable. Hot girls are always opening me like "who am i with? or why i am the venue alone?" half the work is done. going out solo cures social anxiety like you wouldnt believe. Lift weights , dress fly ,go out solo. thank me later

Dressing better is my next challenge. I have ZERO interest in fashion. However, it's silly of me to spend so much time in the gym to look better and then not spend the comparatively little time it takes to dress better.

Easy Wins

I don’t know if this counts as “easy” but losing twenty pounds of excess fat over a few months was the single biggest change for me. I was pudgy for most of my adult life, and losing the flab instantly made me more attractive to a wide swath of girls, and also helped my self-confidence and overall internal game. It was just a matter of being extremely strict about the calories I was consuming for a few months, especially alcohol. I’m far from ripped now and need to put on more muscle (which is much harder for me) but a relatively lean build goes a long way.

Easy Wins

Newbie thread........... Mine was to talk less and let her validate.

Easy Wins

+1 for going out solo. I’ve found that the problem with going out with friends is that often you either end up getting too wasted, are too focused on just trying to show them a good time, or stay at a venue for too long/not enough time, among other issues. Obviously when solo, you control every aspect of your night, and playing up the angle of being there by yourself to girls can make you come off as more confident/mysterious. I’ve found I have a lot more of a no fucks given attitude when by myself as opposed to when I’m with most of my friends, which definitely reduces any sort of approach anxiety, not to mention the flexibility that comes with being able to just dip in and out of venues when I want.

天不怕,地不怕,就怕外国人说中国话!

Easy Wins

My Style , it is so quick to fix, but it requires money and taste of fashion .my clothing is usually making statement for me. Bad boy vs professional

Easy Wins

Quote: (07-25-2018 05:12 PM)Mizo1234 Wrote:  

My Style , it is so quick to fix, but it requires money and taste of fashion .my clothing is usually making statement for me. Bad boy vs professional

Any suggestions for those without a taste for fashion?

Easy Wins

Learning the psychological definition of extrovert vs introvert.

Pushing myself to act like an asshole, and then tone it back.

Those two were the easiest and gave me the quickest results.

Easy Wins

Dress better than all other guys in the venue, go out solo

Easy Wins

What is the best response to women when you go out solo and they ask:

"who are you here with?"
"why are you alone?"
"where are your friends?"

Easy Wins

Quote: (07-27-2018 09:09 AM)lifecrisis Wrote:  

"who are you here with?"
"why are you alone?"

If a girl is asking you these questions then it should come to you as a red flag, I would tell her it's none of her business and walk on to the next girl. She wants you to slip up and say something "incriminating" but you don't have to give her the pleasure.

BUT, if you're feeling confident in your conversational abilities then you could turn it around and ask her, "Do you ask all your future boyfriends these questions?"

Just fuck with her outright. Following your return question and her pointless response to it, just be a bit more of an asshole when you tease her. She should then be under your thumb. Also, I would play more of the stoic card with a girl like this. Be unmoving but not confrontational. Break down her bitch barriers by making fun of her. You'll have her number or in bed, in no time.

Easy Wins

"who are you here with?"
"why are you alone?"

I go out solo when I'm travelling so it's an easy explanation. "I'm here for business". Also, I was surprised that this doesn't come up as often as you would think and isn't a big deal. Less than 50% of girls even ask and it's an issue less than 5% of the time.

I haven't gone out solo where I live. It's a possibility but to be honest I've never done it. I think that has more of an awkward look to it. One good line I've heard is to just say that your friend left with a girl already.

Easy Wins

"who are you here with?"
"why are you alone?"

Your answers to these questions don't really matter, it's more about the delivery. It should be short, ideally funny answer like ''I'm here with my pug, he's sleeping behind the bar" or "I don't have any friends". Just act as if it's natural for you to be out solo.
If she's really pushy just make stuff up, tell her that you decided to have a quick drinks before meeting your friends at the next bar, you are scoping out new places, you are new in town, your friends left after the party but you decided to get one more drink etc.

Easy Wins

Quote: (07-26-2018 06:35 AM)Gotti Wrote:  

http://www.reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice is a good place to get some ideas and tips.

For me the easiest fix was not making shit up. After I read models I adapted the take or leave it lifestyle. It's so stupid and short-term to lie about things like ages, how long you are visiting, what you actually think about certain controversial issues... better just being real. The typical girl would actually appreciate a real person than a person that conforms to what they want... and it's easy to sense when someone is being fake. I have a friend that stopped lying about his age recently -47- and he's still killing it with 18-25s. Obviously sometimes it bites you, but it's so much easier just being who you are and weeding out the people who are too judgmental to deal with it.

Easy Wins

Nomad, I would agree with you that we shouldn't come off as completely fake but I think it helps when us men do lie to a girl but the lies we use are to create rapport that is comical to both during the interaction , and get her more comfortable so we can escalate things to the physical.

Easy Wins

Quote: (07-26-2018 06:35 AM)Gotti Wrote:  

Hi man,

1- Wear clothes that fit. If you want to buy lets say a suit. Look at James Bond how fitted his suit is. I am serious .
See the pants just touch the shoes. See pants are tight across the lap. You don't have to buy James Bond suit but get the idea about the fit.

2- Look at the celebs and try to mimic their style, their colors and hair cut. Pick one celeb that he has smilier body and face like you.
3- Always dress better than the ppl in venue, but slightly better . Lets say you are going to Starbucks , you won't wear suit. What you will wear maybe V neck with shorts ( Jeans high quality ) and loafer or sneakers . See the difference most ppl will wear cargo shorts and polo.

4-Also, while buying clothing you can buy the whole look . ppl in the stores already spent time to make the best look of the maniac . Why not buy the whole look.

Easy Wins

Quote: (07-27-2018 11:12 AM)UniversalMen Wrote:  

"who are you here with?"
"why are you alone?"

If a girl is asking you these questions then it should come to you as a red flag, I would tell her it's none of her business and walk on to the next girl. She wants you to slip up and say something "incriminating" but you don't have to give her the pleasure.

BUT, if you're feeling confident in your conversational abilities then you could turn it around and ask her, "Do you ask all your future boyfriends these questions?"

Just fuck with her outright. Following your return question and her pointless response to it, just be a bit more of an asshole when you tease her. She should then be under your thumb. Also, I would play more of the stoic card with a girl like this. Be unmoving but not confrontational. Break down her bitch barriers by making fun of her. You'll have her number or in bed, in no time.

I doubt you've banged many girls.