rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A song for all the White Knights out there

Hi there,

I wrote it for them. I am so disappointed at them. I hope you enjoy it guys!

You wrote / recorded this yourself?

Solid first post if so.

Edit: I take it that's you and your youtube channel. Some great redpill lyrics in "I Am A Man" too.

Quote:Quote:

You look used and worn
I don’t care anymore
You got what you longed for
But listen before you go
You know I was young and in love
The day you left you broke my heart
You taught me all about a woman's lies

Welcome to the forum. You've picked an unfortunate time to join and start posting, there's been a lot of "questionable" new members lately.

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

Hi Tex,
Thanks for welcoming me.
Yes, I am one man show and as you rightly picked up I wanted my songs to red pill males. You know in rock music there are some many powerful songs but the lyrics are really pathetic.
There are countless bands that put women on the pedestal, take the last Pear Jam album: "If I ever were to lose you, I'd surely lose myself" What the hell!

You know I also think that the decay of western music is due to the fact that advertisment are largely addressed to women so music has to be women's friendly. It's not a surprise that the mega stars today are mostly women and therefore also increasingly poor in variety.