rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hesitation Damage Control

I met a girl at a small student-band concert at my college (non-alcoholic venue). We ended up getting coffee afterward and hanging for about an hour (I had a lot of work to do that night), and while I think I handled the conversational aspects just fine and I'm reasonably sure she has some measure of attraction toward me, I didn't do anything whatsoever in the way of touching (we were seated until we left), hesitating for too long when we left (didn't even hug). We made plans to meet later to watch a movie (home, not theater), and I'm not sure what I should aim to do then to facilitate the goal of getting laid. Should I try talking before/after the movie and attempting some sort of physical escalation then? Or just turn the movie on and attempt to kiss sometime in the middle (or even the end)? Should I hold off on anything beyond basic touching and a night-ending kiss until later? And I'm completely in the dark as to whether "arm over shoulder during movie" has any merit (it has both worked well and badly in my experience, but my sample size is too small). In the future, would another location option be a better idea first? (she's under 21 and I'm over, so liquor is restricted to private venues).
What's the best option? For the record, I'm not hung up on this girl or otherwise unduly attached, but I've been in this situation before and could use a consistent/go-to strategy.
I'm analyzing this more than I'd like to, but I have to because I want to tighten my game - right now, most of my hookups have been due to dumb luck or flashes of competence on my part, and I'd like a more consistent game. I'd really appreciate any help anyone could give me on this.

Thanks,
5K2D

Wow I completely about inviting girls over to watch a movie, thats a good move.

Anyways, back when I was doing that earlier in the year(like 8 months ago), I would turn the AC down to the 60s before she got there to make her cold. This is when you casually break out an ultra soft blanket and have her snuggle up to me during the movie. I also had drinks on hand. Its not really a big deal if she doesnt want to drink; make one for yourself regardless.

Once shes under the blanket, hold her hand or something and put it by your dick, then get a boner, then start kissing her. From there its only a matter of time before you are making out and ready to move from the couch to your bed.

Blanket or no blanket still make her sit next to you and try to put her hand on your dick. Even if she pulls away keep trying until she says stop.

Try talking to her a bit before the movie. If you're both sitting on chairs get your feet to touch while you talk. Then every once in a while as you make a comment touch her leg or shoulder or arms. Have your touches linger longer and longer. When you watch the movie go ahead and keep your hand on her lap or if you think you can go for it you can then put it around her. After a while you can look at her and if she looks back go for the kiss or if not just keep the kino going and slightly nudge her face to look at yours so you can go for the kiss. Stop kissing her first, keep watching the movie then do it again after a while all the time escalating until things get out of control and you get the bang [Image: smile.gif]

I like the blanket trick. The dorms I live in don't have any AC, cause we don't need it most of the year (I go to college in NE USA). It's still fairly hot, though, so I have a fan. I could just be brazen and point the fan toward the couch, then offer the blanket . . . >:-D

That said, my instincts are telling me that it would be better to go for the makeout before the hand-on-dick, especially seeing as we haven't yet had any physical contact beyond standard social touching (and not much at that). How often has this order (i.e. early hand-on-dick) worked for you, kickboxer? It seems higher risk than going for the makeout first without any real additional benefit (though I don't have evidence to back up this hypothesis).

Riker, talking before sounds like a good idea, I'll probably start with that (thankfully, this girl is relatively interesting).

Oh, and one point that I've picked up and should mention - if watching a horror movie, remove any cushions within grabbing reach, as the girl may grab the cushion and hold onto that during the scary parts instead of you. Granted, the girl in question either wasn't that into me or I didn't give her enough comfort first, but it was still a disappointing turn of events.

The last time I did a movie date it was with a girl who friend'd me on facebook. She was basically a stranger, we only shared one mutual friend. I invited her over for some beer pong and a movie. After playing a couple games of beer pong I put on a movie. She sat on my couch next to me and we held hands. No bullshit/exaggeration, I put her hand on my crotch at least 15 times. I persevered and eventually got her to start squeezing it and slowly rubbing it. Then I started making out with her and started my own exploration of her body. It lead to my first notch of the year as well as the first blowjob from a girl with a tongue ring.

I would bust out some alcohol and some bud if you smoke as soon as she gets there. She's obviously into you if she wants to go over and watch a movie. Like Riker said, talk to her and make her feel comfortable while you're getting the movie set up (this is also where the substances help).

Let me think of exactly what I do when I bring a new slut over to "watch a movie".... I usually sit down right next to the bitch and casually put my hand on her leg after a few minutes of sitting. Don't wait until the end of the movie or halfway to get shit started. Your goal is to fuck her within the first 30 minutes or sooner. I move from the leg to my arm around her whenever you feel it's right. Give that a few minutes then go in closer and kiss her. This line is stupid but it always works if you need her to face you so y'all can kiss "why are you sitting so far away. Come closer". Even if she's right next to you, she'll look at you so you have time to make eye contact and go in for the kill. Then you can use kickboxer's trick and put her hand on your dick when y'all are making out.

Result: flake.

did you confirm the date the day of or talk to her before the day of the meeting?

"You only live once, and the way I live, once is enough."

No, she called the day of to cancel. We only arranged logistics via text between the meeting and the planned movie.

let us know if you have successwith the next girl.