rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I Just Realized Something.. (Slutty Sounding Names)

Every girl I know whose name is Ashley is a whore. And every Amber I know is hot (I know like, two Amber's, but still...)

This may seem like a completely pointless and meaningless observation, and it probably is, but hear me out: can a person's name influence their behavior? Personally, I think a person's name has significant psycho-social effects on one's life. This article has to do with names influencing behavior, check it out:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/oddstuff/2595831/...n-boys-bad

Maybe when you browse through your contacts Ashley shows up early so they prob getting random hit ups more. Can confirm all Ashleys I know are thots.

*Cold Shower Crew*
*No Fap Crew*
*150+ IQ Crew*

Haha. That's a good thought. Most actresses named ashely are hot too

Click-bait title

Name your daughter something that starts with a letter that comes at the end of the alphabet. Just like businesses naming themselves AAA Something the A-s get more contacts.

I think its less to do with the effect of the name and a bit more to do with the mentality of the parents. Rest assured that any women with a 'dumb' name or badly spelt one is very easy because her parents are likely absolute garbage.

Your name affects how you get treated. All girls with a "sh" sound in their name are bad news one way or another.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

Names categorically do have an influence on all sorts of things in life. The science on that is quite well known.

However you have a chicken and egg scenario here when you ask the question "who chooses these sorts of names"?

You forgot Laura...met some nasty one's

MDP

Quote: (07-05-2018 02:11 PM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

You forgot Laura...met some nasty one's

[Image: t9jqTgW.gif]

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

I was thinking the same when I learned that a girl I hooked up with last week was named Alexa. She and another Alexa were the two quickest hookups of my life. So yes, I very much think there is a name association. I wonder if we could test this. Do full correlations on the girl's name and how long it took to get the bang.

There is one woman with a name so slutty, I got a hard-on when I heard it first. Anglophones might not understand, but for Russophone ear this is very intriguing. Relatively uknown Russian actress - Evelina Bleodans. Her surname reads/hears like "bitch who dances". And name is very rare in these parts too, one a hooker might use as nickname.

I find both the words "blue" and "marvel" to be rather slutty sounding.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I think Ashley is an ultra skanky name.
Because in England Ashley is a MAN'S name.
I could never say "thats it Ashley lick my balls now".. YUKKK!!

Crystal reminds me of crystal method... and it sounds like a ghetto stripper's name.

Stephanie sounds like a fat, middle aged, Hitlary fan.

Jessica, Vanessa, Emma

Agreed on the Ashley's. Also any girl named Tiffany is either a hairdresser, crazy, or both (credit to the hot-crazy matrix video).

Any female with "sh" or the sound of "sh" in her name is a whore. You can take that to the bank.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

From the man hisself--"girls named Tiffany"

I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters all the same. They love being dominated.
--Oscar Wilde

Quote: (04-17-2019 01:15 PM)Bananaman711 Wrote:  

Jessica, Vanessa, Emma

I've banged all three and all were easy as pie. Coincidentally they all had big juicy tits.