rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On the Bus

On the Bus

So I get on the bus and sit next to a 6.5 listening music on her smart phone. I open

"Is that a good phone?" (I mess up cause I give her eye contact but quickly realize it and stare at the phone)

"Yea but its not worth it for the amount of money it costs, I don't even use half the features"

"Oh I see, lets see does it have internet?"

"Yep it has everything"

"How is the memory?"

"Its great, I have like 40 videos and tons of pictures and I still have a ton of space"

"Awesome, is the video quality good? Can I see a video?"

"Sure, here"

"Oh wow it looks so good... hey where is this?"

"Its an electronica party"

"Oh nice, last night I went to Groove, its was great. Hey have you been to Creamfields?"

"Yes/no (don't remember what she said), do you like electronic music?" (yay personal question... this counts right?)

"A little bit, did you take anything?"

"Yes I did"

"Oh nice, a friend of mine says you don't know happiness until you try ecstasy"

"Hahaha he's so right!"

"I've never done it but I am curious, I have to try it someday"

"Its in your bucket list"

"Yea, you smoke pot?"

"Yea, like everyone does nowadays haha"

She gets a phone call and asks me if I know where this street is and its actually my stop! She's going to a house thats 3 blocks away from the house I'm going to, what a huge coincidence and luck. This next part we got off the bus and we are walking.

"Hey you should go to X electronic music party, I can get tickets" her

"Nice........ whats your name?" me

"Nerea"

"Oh I've never met a Nerea before"

"Yea its a strange name people have trouble understanding it. The other day I was at a club and so I wouldn't have to repeat myself a million times I told the guy my name was Carolina and to my surprise he took out his phone trying to add me to facebook and I'm like Oh Shit!"

"haha thats funny, oh this is my house, give me your number and we'll talk"

"Sure!"

I take out my shitty phone "So this is my super phone"

"Everyone has a shitty phone at one point or another hehe"

"Nice to meet you" her and we kiss on the cheek goodbye.

I think it went alright but I asked too many questions and didn't ramble and drop any bait really. I didn't know what to say when she said I should go to that electronica party she mentioned either. I might have left some stuff out but I think this is most of the conversation.

On the Bus

This example shows that it can be easy to get a number (girls give it up easily), but it's the kind of interaction that I'm skeptical will lead to a one-on-one date. She doesn't know your value or really much about you.

Drop at least one piece of big bait while making a good effort through Galnuc, because that's the stuff that motivates her to see you again. You did stray quite a bit from the model. Review Galnuc again and rehearse it a couple times in your mind.

On the Bus

My default opener at bus stops is usually: 'Do you know long it takes to get to X place?' Despite the fact I may have been there on numerous occasions! I follow it up with something like 'is that on a good day?' or 'what if the driver is a lunatic?'

Then if they're fun they can say carry on the interaction with the bus driver being a psycho and you could say something like 'I always try to get a couple of seats to myself but I think people come and sit next to me on purpose.' The opportunities to ramble and bitch about public transport and make funny observations are endless, this is why it makes it one of my favourite day game spots. If there's a girl at the other end of the bus stop I usually pretend to walk around look at my watch and look confused and slowly walk over to her as not to appear to be making a bee-line for her.

The original interaction can lead well from the rambling to dropping bait stage, e.g. 'Yeah when I was in South America, I was travelling between cities and the bus driver drove like a maniac. I think he was on more than caffeine that day!' or 'The driver on my bus this morning looked like the teacher in my language class...looked like he hadn't cracked a smile in years.'

On the Bus

To me this sounds like polite platonic small talk between strangers. Where's the teasing, the flirting, the romantic intent? What in this interaction would motivate her to see you in a romantic/sexual light, to go out with you one-on-one and sleep with you?

On the Bus

Quote: (09-25-2011 08:09 PM)Mace Wrote:  

To me this sounds like polite platonic small talk between strangers. Where's the teasing, the flirting, the romantic intent? What in this interaction would motivate her to see you in a romantic/sexual light, to go out with you one-on-one and sleep with you?

I used to think the same thing until Roosh taught me that you cannot use a teasing/attraction based night-game model during the day. It just comes off as weird and try hard. Whereas during the day your main goal is to show a girl how cool you are, Roosh describes it perfectly, to paraphrase:

During the day girls are like cats, wary and not looking to talk to strangers, so you have to coax it out of them.

In the evening girls are like dogs and will rub their butt against your crotch all night.

On the Bus

Mace: I understand there are many ways to run day game, which you can share in the Girls forum, but this subforum is specifically the game that I teach in my book.

On the Bus

Allright I get on the bus, and I'm missing 35cents for my fare. I ask the driver what I can do and he says he doesn't have change that I should ask the passengers. Without me even having to finish asking a guy and two girls sitting together (separate from the guy) offer the 35cents. I comment "man everyone is so nice on this bus" and one of the girls says "yea well its the bus code to help someone out like that, especially at this time cause this bus doesnt come around often" it was 12:15 at night.

I offer the guy and the two girls a tic tac and they take it and we laugh about how we're all sharing. After a bit one of the girls leaves and I go ahead and sit next to the 6.5 girl thats left. Here is the conversation.

"So how do you know your friend?"

"We both go to college together..... we just came from there.. super late but thats what happens when you study in X (far away) neighborhood"

"What do you study?"

"Literature, the college is the literature and philosophy campus of the University of Buenos Aires"

"Oh I heard there's alot of hippie people that go there, everyone's a revolutionary and they all smoke pot"

"Haha yea, its exactly like that"

"Are you like that?"

"No I'm actually not politically involved or smoke pot"

"Oh I guess you're more of a stricter person" (compliments of Roissy's latest post)

"Ha, no not really, that just doesn't appeal to me"

"Oh I see, so do you study with any foreigners?"

"Not too much, I once had some Israelis study with me... don't know how they can understand everything thats being taught with their Spanish so weak. There was a Colombian too."

"I heard Colombia was awesome"

"Yea all of Central American seems awesome"

"You know Colombia isn't part of central America right... ha you're like the American's that say that everything thats Latin America is Mexico"

"Haha yea, everything thats north of here and is a bit warmer is Central America to me" (she's just playing around here, she doesn't seem ignorant)

"Have you been to Brazil?"

"No, I havn't travelled much, only to Uruguay once"

"Oh.... the closes I've been to Central America was the Dominican Republic" (bait)

"Oh really? Whats it like? Who did you go with? What did you do? etc etc etc."

"Oh I went snorkeling, parasailing, etc etc cool cool stuff"

Enter Galnuc ( I didn't do the G or U)

"So how old are you?"

"22... you?"

"25"

"Oh well maybe by the time I'm 25 I'll be able to visit the Dominican like you"

"Hehe yea maybe... it was really cool me and a girlfriend of mine just kind of decided suddenly and saved for a few months and went"

"Awesome"

"So you live down that way right?" ( I kind of know where the bus goes"

"Yea I live by X street" (its like 8 blocks away)

"Oh nice I live 5 blocks down from you, I moved into the neighboorhood 5 months ago"

"Oh where did you live before? Isn't this neighborhood great? Ramble ramble

"Yea it is ramble ramble. So I take my dog sometime down by the river... you want to come with me sometime?"

"Yea sure, if we ever run into each other on the street....."

"Or I could just take your number and we can set it up that way"

"Oh right. Whats your number (takes out her phone and puts in my number and we exchange names.. I also take down her number)"

She then says it was very nice to meet me, kiss on the cheek, and see you later.

I have to make some adjustments but it seems better than my last approach... need to keep rereading day game and practicing!

On the Bus

you may not get a one on one but you could probably drop an ecstasy pill with her and bang the hell out of her