rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Gold from Bold

The Gold from Bold

Hey guys,

just wanted to give you a heads up about a project I’ve recently finished which took me about a year to complete and I’m immensely happy about.

I’ve already published the best of 2015 and 2016 from our very own Mike Cernovich.

Now I’ve finished compiling everything Victor Pride ever posted on Bold and Determined. You read that right, everything: from 2010 to June 2018.

The Gold from Bold

[Image: 9DVujpP.jpg?2]

We’re talking 1000+ pages of content. Even had a book cover made and you’ll save 35$ dollars because Victor recently publicized his best posts from his site as three separate books available on Amazon which can be found within my file, for free and more. You’ll also find a couple of articles not available any longer as he went on a deleting spree a year or so ago. Never figured out why though.

Still, I buy his books in order to support him and I hope you’ll do so to. Victor’s site has a special place within my heart, just like this forum does; as it was one of the first sites I’ve stumbled upon after beginning my journey through the Manosphere.

Though he seems to have lost his way a bit during the last year he’s picking up steam again and is releasing quality posts – especially those from late 2017 and 2018. Before that it looked like he ran out of material to write about as you can only discuss the importance of motivation, kicking ass and taking names through various different perspectives so many times.

I believe from 2010 to 2016 was his (current) peak that young guys can use as a solid foundation on which to build upon their future. That’s what I did and here I am: through your and his help I’ve finished med school, got accepted into the internal medicine residency program, am currently finishing up my first year as a PhD student, am a candidate for a teaching position within my university, am lifting weights regularly, have a quality relationship with a good girl, am taking good care of myself via orthomolecular medicine, have friends not many in quantity but great of quality with whom we forge eternal memories and are planning to do tremendous things together.

Shit guys, I’m just loving life right now!
Though I’m working crazy hours as a young resident I’m still finding the time and energy to pursue other things whilst most of my colleagues are deflated and low energy at the end of a hardworking day.

Sad!
[url=]And it is all thanks to you![/url]

And Victor Pride.
And Mike Cernovich.
And Quintus Curtius.
And Chris from GLL.
And our very own Roosh.

Thank you so much!

The Gold from Bold is basically a gift of gratitude from me to you and any young man (or woman) looking for guidance within a world where aimlessness is praised as a virtue. I found mine here and on Victor’s site.

I hope, no, I know you will do it too.

Have a great weekend, Guriko!

Romans 8:31 - 'What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?'

My notes.

Mike Cernovich Compilation 2015 | 2016

The Gold from Bold

The Gold from Bold

Quote: (06-09-2018 08:53 AM)Guriko Wrote:  

Hey guys,

just wanted to give you a heads up about a project I’ve recently finished which took me about a year to complete and I’m immensely happy about.

I’ve already published the best of 2015 and 2016 from our very own Mike Cernovich.

Now I’ve finished compiling everything Victor Pride ever posted on Bold and Determined. You read that right, everything: from 2010 to June 2018.

The Gold from Bold

[Image: 9DVujpP.jpg?2]

We’re talking 1000+ pages of content. Even had a book cover made and you’ll save 35$ dollars because Victor recently publicized his best posts from his site as three separate books available on Amazon which can be found within my file, for free and more. You’ll also find a couple of articles not available any longer as he went on a deleting spree a year or so ago. Never figured out why though.

Still, I buy his books in order to support him and I hope you’ll do so to. Victor’s site has a special place within my heart, just like this forum does; as it was one of the first sites I’ve stumbled upon after beginning my journey through the Manosphere.

Though he seems to have lost his way a bit during the last year he’s picking up steam again and is releasing quality posts – especially those from late 2017 and 2018. Before that it looked like he ran out of material to write about as you can only discuss the importance of motivation, kicking ass and taking names through various different perspectives so many times.

I believe from 2010 to 2016 was his (current) peak that young guys can use as a solid foundation on which to build upon their future. That’s what I did and here I am: through your and his help I’ve finished med school, got accepted into the internal medicine residency program, am currently finishing up my first year as a PhD student, am a candidate for a teaching position within my university, am lifting weights regularly, have a quality relationship with a good girl, am taking good care of myself via orthomolecular medicine, have friends not many in quantity but great of quality with whom we forge eternal memories and are planning to do tremendous things together.

Shit guys, I’m just loving life right now!
Though I’m working crazy hours as a young resident I’m still finding the time and energy to pursue other things whilst most of my colleagues are deflated and low energy at the end of a hardworking day.

Sad!
[url=]And it is all thanks to you![/url]

And Victor Pride.
And Mike Cernovich.
And Quintus Curtius.
And Chris from GLL.
And our very own Roosh.

Thank you so much!

The Gold from Bold is basically a gift of gratitude from me to you and any young man (or woman) looking for guidance within a world where aimlessness is praised as a virtue. I found mine here and on Victor’s site.

I hope, no, I know you will do it too.

Have a great weekend, Guriko!

I assume you`re eating Paleo-ish. Seems like more and more health professionals, especially doctors, are aware of the benefits of Paleo/low carb diets, unlike most nutritionists which still insists on the grains, seed oils and low fat dairy quackery.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

The Gold from Bold

Quote: (06-09-2018 04:03 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

I assume you`re eating Paleo-ish. Seems like more and more health professionals, especially doctors, are aware of the benefits of Paleo/low carb diets, unlike most nutritionists which still insists on the grains, seed oils and low fat dairy quackery.

I'm trying to synthesize what I've learned from Andrew W. Saul of Doctor Yourself, Weston Price who wrote Nutrition and physical degeneration, the Plant Paradox book, Deep Nutrition book, the carnivore diet and a host of other influences into something workable, combined with adequate supplements, such as orthomolecular doses of vitamins, minerals, lecithin and the like.

It's a bit sad really that I've learned almost nothing about nutrition during my time in Med School and what I've learned seems to go contrary to ancient wisdom. It was one of the more... bitter Red Pills I've had to swallow and accept.

Romans 8:31 - 'What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?'

My notes.

Mike Cernovich Compilation 2015 | 2016

The Gold from Bold