rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

goat yoga

goat yoga

what the hell is up with this goat yoga stuff in commercials lately.
Its kind of smart combining resistance work with heavy mobility and breathing work but "goat yoga"?

if that's actually a thing that's funny because it might be semi effective according to the old "carrying a cow every day" greek story on strength and conditioning that i don't feel like looking up but yes folks mobility,breath work,static strength,etc are effective please don't tarnish these ideas with silly FAD nonsense like "goat yoga".

Those commercials could atleast reference usefull info instead of soy la nonsense for people who go to starbucks for breakfast and use yoga to 'get tone' and 'lose weight'(fat people always think yoga is great for 'losing weight' wrong tool there....run a mile fat asss)

Anyways i'm not in la or ny or any super dope city like that....anyone in those places have the word or know if girls/people are actually doing goat yoga or is it just kardashians trying to start a fitness fad for some weird reason?

goat yoga

Sounds delicious!
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...3D15.1&f=1]

I do like that Capt Obvious is mocking this stupid craze.

[Image: hotels-com-goats-large-1.jpg]

To answer your question, YES it is unfortunately a real thing. Now your yoga plate might not have that fresh sweat smell you love to bang, but instead that goat shit smell only loved in certain areas of the world.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion