rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone here ever use Sarsaparilla supplements?

I did a search on this forum and it only had 2 posts come up. I never really heard of it until today but it is supposed to help kill off bad bacteria in your body. Anyone here use it for over a month and care to share your experience with it. I was looking at the Amazon reviews and they don't seem fake, or at least not overly fake, so it might be worth a trial.

What are you trying to accomplish?

I practice herbal medicine. Sarsaparilla contains highest concentration of iron. Known to reverse impotency, cure anemia, and is a natural blood cleanser.

Authentic Sarsaparilla comes in root form and you should only buy them if sourced in Mexico or Jamaica. Personally I use this twice a week and it keeps my stamina in bed strong. Use it for 2 weeks in a row and don't be surprised if you blow your load over 24 inches.

How high though?

I practice orthomolecular and herbal medicine mostly.

Iron supplements are one of the few who can kill you - 600mg can be deadly.

Iron is actually easy to get - just raise your vitamin C intake to orthomolecular levels (5000mg per day) and you take significantly increased levels of iron out of food.

Though that herb could have various other beneficial properties irrelevant of the iron content.

Quote: (05-29-2018 02:28 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

How high though?

I practice orthomolecular and herbal medicine mostly.

Iron supplements are one of the few who can kill you - 600mg can be deadly.

Iron is actually easy to get - just raise your vitamin C intake to orthomolecular levels (5000mg per day) and you take significantly increased levels of iron out of food.

Though that herb could have various other beneficial properties irrelevant of the iron content.

Why does it have to be deadly? I think we all know that over-consumption of anything can be toxic to self.

You boil a handful of roots for 20 minutes on low heat, and drink 3 cups per day. Vitamin is a man-made word. The body is made up of minerals.

Vitamin = Vitality and Minerals