rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Observant Jew ....

Observant Jew ....

Ok me and my friend met 3 sisters at a wine bar. One was married and hottest/oldest who controlled the other two aged 27 and 24. I had great attraction with the 27. We had our side conversation for 1.5 hours. While my friend discussed religion hotly with the married protective one and telling her to be his wingman and give up her attachement to religion. I got the 27 year old ones phone while her older sister was telling her in spanish not to do so. These are hispanic jews. Which i didnt know existed but i was very intrigued as the girl had killer eyes. So i took it as a challenge to bang this one. She repeated about 3 times she only dates jews and I told her everytime I will become one for her jokingly.

Met her saturday night and here is txt transcript...

9/18- Next day after I met her

Me: Hey whatsup...its "name"... 9:28 AM
Her: Hi.....did your friend finally have fun? 9:51 AM
Me: Hey he was having fun the whole time...did your elder sister give you a hard time about giving your number to me... 11:12 AM
Her: She is VERY protective of us....it looked like my sister and your friend did not get along. 11:27 AM
Me: What matters is you and I got along ... 3:10 PM
Me: whats your schedule like for the week? 7:32 PM

No rely to i wait till 9/21 to txt her back

Me: Congratulations.. 4:28 PM
Her: ? 4:35 PM
Me: Congratulations...because I was just thinking about you... 4:50 PM
Her: [Image: smile.gif] 5:21 PM
Me: How about happy hour sometime? 6:15 PM
Her: Don't forget i am an observant Jew and I have restrictions.... 7:04 PM
Me: Of course I remember and will bring a taser gun with me so we can enforce all restrictions. 10:16 PM

9/22

Her: You are too funny..... 7:43 AM
Me: well....if you want to hangout sometime let me know...no pressure.... 2:18 PM
Her: [Image: smile.gif] 5:32 PM

I havent sent her anything back. I have already mentally moved on but want to learn something from here. Can you crack these fundamentalist religous chicks. She is moving from TX to NJ by year end so I thought i could have a little fling ....

Thoughts?

The Lizard Whisperer.......

Observant Jew ....

Lots of Hispanic Jews in Miami, don't know where you are at though. Can be pretty hot.

I don't think its good to text the day after and in the morning. Shows too much interest and neediness. Obviously its not set in stone.

I think the "What matters is you and I got along" was too forward and cheesy... and you did lose her there so yea....

Nice restart text!
Good all around untill you said the well... if you want to hangout sometime let know... no pressure line. Her saying "you are too funny" is a great sign, you just should have followed up with "Hows Wednesday night at 9 at this place?" Then see if she can or if she says she can do another night or whatever.

You can go ahead and send the invite on Sunday or Monday for a weekday date next week or if you have a good city for it a text today for a Sunday night date though since she's religious probably not such a good idea.

Observant Jew ....

I know these chicks, but the bottom line's the same: If she met up with you, the bang is possible. But it looks like she won't. Next!

Observant Jew ....

I know these chicks. If she meets up with you, the bang is possible. Chances are a Jewish girl who meets up with a non-Jewish guy is DTF eventually. But her texts suggest she won't meet up with you. Time to move on.

Observant Jew ....

I have a feeling she might meet up and even bang if you switch up attraction and play the game right. I'd say wait for a couple of days then call her up. Tell her how interesting your life is going and how you have a lot going on. Build more attraction and comfort, and then ask her out. Also, you seem to be appearing a bit needy in your texts - fix that.

In general, the best cure for such cases is having a strong pipeline. When you have more potentials/rotationals than you can count, you automatically become non-needy and start giving off a vibe that is very attractive. Once that happens, an "Observant Jew" would become just another number!

Game is a necessary evil

Observant Jew ....

...great advice...haywire riker and basil....much appreciated...

Observant Jew ....

Quote: (09-24-2011 12:39 PM)satanova77 Wrote:  

...great advice...haywire riker and basil....much appreciated...

You're welcome! Keep us posted on how it plays out.

Game is a necessary evil

Observant Jew ....

Jew's go to Shul aka Synagogue on Friday nights and Saturday morning/noon, not Sunday's for services like Christians.

Observant Jew ....

Update....got date for Tuesday night....txted her today....she will pay the ultimate sacrifice at the altar of black mamba....

Me: Hey how is the weekend coming....happy hour at Benjys this tuesday? 3:38 PM
Her : Hi....weekend is good so far. What time? 8:57 PM