rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do you think about this quote?

'Behind every great man there's a great woman.'

Quote: (09-22-2011 05:54 PM)mofo Wrote:  

[Image: puke.gif]

Quote: (09-22-2011 07:31 PM)username Wrote:  

[Image: puke.gif]

[Image: potd.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

You'd think a woman would want her man to be all that he can be, but most don't. They don't want him to increase his status much during the relationship because then he would be ore attractive in the eyes of other women. In other words, she will sabotage you, whether unconsciously or not.

Behind every great man is a woman whose main goal is not getting dumped by him.

That won't shut the fuck up.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I was at a seminar the other day that a famous psychologist gave and he would say to this quote that a man who is looking for emotional support from a woman is a weak man and he has mother complex.

Shouldn't it be

"In front of every great man, there's a woman, bent over"

[Image: banana.gif]

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (09-22-2011 08:52 PM)mofo Wrote:  

I was at a seminar the other day that a famous psychologist gave and he would say to this quote that a man who is looking for emotional support from a woman is a weak man and he has mother complex.

Very good point.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

That's a quote from an era that's long gone. It's from a time when women were the cornerstone of the family structure. When they used to take care of the everyday little details of family life so the man of the house could devote his time and energy to being successful. Which in turn would benefit his wife and family.

It doesn't apply to the modern party-girl female. There are no more great women.

Team Nachos

Great lizards exist but they aren't bred in this hemisphere *they are called dinosaurs*.

No seriously, there are lots of women outside of North America bred under the correct terms which is patriarchal structures. Life doesn't begin and end in USA (for some of us, anyway).

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards