rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vilnius 2018

Vilnius 2018

I was in Vilnius for 10 days about 2 weeks ago

About me: I am a 6 feet tall French Canadian guy of Latino background, I speak fluently Russian, Spanish , French.

Vilnius is a small city, a bit rundown but with a beautiful old part.

The girls are quite attractive , they tend to be tall, with blue eyes, lots of blondes here, and lots of hipsters

Their mentality tend to be halfway between Scandinavian and eastearn european women. I found that when they are young, they look for excitement, and feel concerned with the typical issues that feminist girls tend to feel concerned about. I would avoid talking about hot topics with them such as feminism since the younger ones can easily get triggered.

For the older ones, however, reality catches on to them (+27). Lithuania is still a poor country, I believe the average income is around 500 to 600 euros, so they shift to being more traditional as they get older since they hope to land a rich beta guy who will provide for them after their fucking Mediterranean guys phase.

Girls here prefer guys who look southern Italian, Spanish in total contrast with Ukraine. Not once did a girl doubt me for being Canadian or mistaken me for a Turk, which happens constantly in the Ukraine . They are also more educated and more opened to the world, so they will be interested in your travel stories.

Standard western game works with them, and they go to bed with you quite quickly if your game is alpha and exciting enough. However, they tend to have a bit boring personalities.

English levels are high and, to those of you who know Russian, avoid mentioning it right from the beginning as Lithuanians dislike Russia and their history linked with the Soviet Union. Yes, there is a Russian minority but chances are, the girls you will approach are not Russian , contrary to say Riga. And even with them, they would rather practice their English than speak in Russian with you. If you want to tease them about Russia, procede with caution [Image: biggrin.gif]

The place is small, but I didn't thought it was a real problem. They are quite sexually liberalised and girls will go with you if they like you enough. You just have to be aware that she might know people in the bar if you game here inside a bar and not be too sexual in the bars. During the time I spent there, 2 different girls told me they would go home with me but on a different night, which they did quite easily the next time I met them

Now, the bad side of things.

I was here 4 years ago and I noticed a big decline in things. Most places had bad ratios, with many Italian and Spanish guys around spoiling the girls. Lithuanian guys have quickly catchen up , they dress better, go to the gym more, they are competition.

I saw many needy Italian guys pleeding for the girls numbers and stuff like that. Also, the girls all frequently go for vacation to Italy or Spain, were they are completely spoiled with cock and attention. Tinder is getting bigger and bigger here too, which makes them think they have a big cock offer. I use tinder when I'm bored only and don't meet girls with it, as I don't like the idea of meeting girls who speak with 60 guys at te same time. But I noticed girls who were really keen on meeting you would quickly go cold turkey after 2-3 days, probably because they matched with a 190 handsome Italian guy New in town

The result of all of that is that, when I first came here, given my Darker complexion, I was easily dating ,5 up than my level. Nowadays, you date anywhere between your value to ,5 under

However, maybe a blond guy with blue eyes would do worse here, since they definitely prefer the Mediterranean type. It is an assumption though, I could be wrong

During the day too, you will see many good looking hipsters, approach them like you would in the west. However, again, Lithuanian guys have definitely catchen up and upped their style.

Girls are opened to daygame, don't be scared to approach them with a standard western game .

Places to go:

There is an area where most bars and clubs are located, I forgot the name lol. You can do bar hoping there and see which one is better for you. The best club is now Materialiste in Vilnius, it's a small place with materialistic girls, I can't really recommend it.

And there is Salento, but avoid that place as it is a complete sausage fest of desperate Italian and Spanish Erasmus students looking to lend a slutty Lithuanian girl

Bottom line: I don't think Vilnius will go down any further , but the golden days are definitely over, but it will not go down further. It is a safe value, a place where you can date and fuck your value (which is quite hard if you live in western country based on cold approaches alone), but you will hardly date or fuck up since girls are well aware of their sexual market value, and even more so when they go to a Mediterranean country(which almost all of them do on vacation ). I don't think Lithuanians would make ideal feminine girlfriends as they have been quite westernized, but nowhere near as bad as Scandinavia for instance. It is a safe bet, but I would not recommend flying in here specially for girls, as the place has been (kind of) played out.

Vilnius 2018

Quote: (04-10-2018 12:57 AM)Belarus1212 Wrote:  

I was in Vilnius for 10 days about 2 weeks ago

About me: I am a 6 feet tall French Canadian guy of Latino background, I speak fluently Russian, Spanish , French.

Vilnius is a small city, a bit rundown but with a beautiful old part.

The girls are quite attractive , they tend to be tall, with blue eyes, lots of blondes here, and lots of hipsters

Their mentality tend to be halfway between Scandinavian and eastearn european women. I found that when they are young, they look for excitement, and feel concerned with the typical issues that feminist girls tend to feel concerned about. I would avoid talking about hot topics with them such as feminism since the younger ones can easily get triggered.

For the older ones, however, reality catches on to them (+27). Lithuania is still a poor country, I believe the average income is around 500 to 600 euros, so they shift to being more traditional as they get older since they hope to land a rich beta guy who will provide for them after their fucking Mediterranean guys phase.

Girls here prefer guys who look southern Italian, Spanish in total contrast with Ukraine. Not once did a girl doubt me for being Canadian or mistaken me for a Turk, which happens constantly in the Ukraine . They are also more educated and more opened to the world, so they will be interested in your travel stories.

Standard western game works with them, and they go to bed with you quite quickly if your game is alpha and exciting enough. However, they tend to have a bit boring personalities.

English levels are high and, to those of you who know Russian, avoid mentioning it right from the beginning as Lithuanians dislike Russia and their history linked with the Soviet Union. Yes, there is a Russian minority but chances are, the girls you will approach are not Russian , contrary to say Riga. And even with them, they would rather practice their English than speak in Russian with you. If you want to tease them about Russia, procede with caution [Image: biggrin.gif]

The place is small, but I didn't thought it was a real problem. They are quite sexually liberalised and girls will go with you if they like you enough. You just have to be aware that she might know people in the bar if you game here inside a bar and not be too sexual in the bars. During the time I spent there, 2 different girls told me they would go home with me but on a different night, which they did quite easily the next time I met them

Now, the bad side of things.

I was here 4 years ago and I noticed a big decline in things. Most places had bad ratios, with many Italian and Spanish guys around spoiling the girls. Lithuanian guys have quickly catchen up , they dress better, go to the gym more, they are competition.

I saw many needy Italian guys pleeding for the girls numbers and stuff like that. Also, the girls all frequently go for vacation to Italy or Spain, were they are completely spoiled with cock and attention. Tinder is getting bigger and bigger here too, which makes them think they have a big cock offer. I use tinder when I'm bored only and don't meet girls with it, as I don't like the idea of meeting girls who speak with 60 guys at te same time. But I noticed girls who were really keen on meeting you would quickly go cold turkey after 2-3 days, probably because they matched with a 190 handsome Italian guy New in town

The result of all of that is that, when I first came here, given my Darker complexion, I was easily dating ,5 up than my level. Nowadays, you date anywhere between your value to ,5 under

However, maybe a blond guy with blue eyes would do worse here, since they definitely prefer the Mediterranean type. It is an assumption though, I could be wrong

During the day too, you will see many good looking hipsters, approach them like you would in the west. However, again, Lithuanian guys have definitely catchen up and upped their style.

Girls are opened to daygame, don't be scared to approach them with a standard western game .

Places to go:

There is an area where most bars and clubs are located, I forgot the name lol. You can do bar hoping there and see which one is better for you. The best club is now Materialiste in Vilnius, it's a small place with materialistic girls, I can't really recommend it.

And there is Salento, but avoid that place as it is a complete sausage fest of desperate Italian and Spanish Erasmus students looking to lend a slutty Lithuanian girl

Bottom line: I don't think Vilnius will go down any further , but the golden days are definitely over, but it will not go down further. It is a safe value, a place where you can date and fuck your value (which is quite hard if you live in western country based on cold approaches alone), but you will hardly date or fuck up since girls are well aware of their sexual market value, and even more so when they go to a Mediterranean country(which almost all of them do on vacation ). I don't think Lithuanians would make ideal feminine girlfriends as they have been quite westernized, but nowhere near as bad as Scandinavia for instance. It is a safe bet, but I would not recommend flying in here specially for girls, as the place has been (kind of) played out.

I call it Bull... I have been to Lithuania aswell, and well its not like girls have strong preference for guys of certain type, but they do strongly prefer guys within their own culture. Vilnius is far more Conservative than Riga.. Let alone compared to Talliin or any other city in Estonia.. dating a foreigner can be looked as suspicious at times.

Sadly italians, Spanish and other wogs are everythere, but most of them arent real competition because they hit on everything before even trying to understand how local culture and the dating dynamic work... I found Riga overall safe from our worst nightmare.. which is the combination of Pushy and Desperate groups of Italians, Turks and Spanish guys hitting on everything that has two legs and move + the violent and noisy Brits scaring girls and behaving like they own the place because they tend to move in quite large groups and are 90% of the time very drunk..

Vilnius 2018

Lithuanian guys are also pretty good looking and have their shit together ,I can see a foreigner disadvantage if anything akin to Serbia or Latvia

Vilnius 2018

Yeah latin guys tend to have a p4p gamma vibe that is toxic and a pussy deterant ,there are always exceptions but the rule still proves correct,

Vilnius 2018

Great post, welcome to the forums innit?

Vilnius 2018

Well, I did mention in the thread that Vilnius is not a place to date up, the two girls I was with were 7,5. I agree that Lithuanian guys have stepped up their game. About Italians and Spanish not being real competition, some are, but even when they are not, they spoil the ratio and the girls, which affects everyone. And about girls liking Latin and olive guys, sorry but it's true

Vilnius 2018

And don't exaggerate on Lithuanian guys being so high lol it's quite a ridiculous claim. But they definitely have greatly improved

Vilnius 2018

I can see lithuanian girls liking latin guys if they are tall or at least 181cm as well as having a chill non pushy vibe,how many latin guys fit all those requirements?

Vilnius 2018

REX, I agree, but I want to say is that most would prefer a Latin whose 181 over a whiter guy whose 181, but Vilnius has no easy up dating for foreigners, that's for sure

Vilnius 2018

Ok I can see that, fair enough

Vilnius 2018

As a practical datasheet this is pretty useless.

You mention two venues and can't even remember the area where bars and clubs are, which is named after the city itself (Vilnius street).

Having said that, your observations on Lithuanian female attitudes are spot on and the "datasheet" is a useful primer on Lithuanian female psychology for those not familiar with it.

Regarding Russian language: if you're a native Russian it's a negative, but if you're a non-native Russian speaker it won't work against you. I do it sometimes when I'm bored or drunk.

Vilnius 2018

Quote: (04-10-2018 12:57 AM)Belarus1212 Wrote:  

Girls here prefer guys who look southern Italian, Spanish in total contrast with Ukraine.

You got that right. My favorite city in the world. I feel, very rich and very wanted there [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

Vilnius 2018

Become a party hostel jiggalo. I saw it done and fucked up enough times to know that it can be done. But it is like anything, when you stand out in a crowd, you are the one that gets the attention.

Vilnius 2018

@Belarus1212, please research more before throwing a datasheet like this. Your observations may be okay on the girls but on the country as a whole and Vilnius specifically are lacking.

"For the older ones, however, reality catches on to them (+27). Lithuania is still a poor country, I believe the average income is around 500 to 600 euros, so they shift to being more traditional as they get older since they hope to land a rich beta guy who will provide for them after their fucking Mediterranean guys phase."

I have been to the country dozens of times in the past decade for family, partying, work, and relaxation and can definitely attest that in Vilnius almost no one makes 500Euro/month unless you have a blue collar job and no university degree or tech skills. Average wages tend to be over 1k per month, quite similar to Estonia. Unemployment in LT is super-low, large cities like VIlnius/Kaunas/Klaipeda are flush with cash from young professionals, new luxury cars are on every corner and new construction projects are "popping-up like mushrooms during rainy spring in a forest". Those "run-down" buildings you may see in Senamiestis and assume that it is a poor neighborhood are in reality fully remodeled indoors with latest tech and security systems, appliances and frequently costing 250,000Euro+ for just a 2 bedroom.

There are dozen's of new start-ups in Vilnius almost every month and almost all of EUs top banks have opened up big IT/Finance centers in the country. I personally know and have applied to jobs for large multinationals that are shifting jobs from Asian IT hubs to LT.

For example financial institutions like Barclays Bank employ almost 1,000 people in Vilnius. Anyways, my point is that LT is not poor by any means and in many respects better economically than some of the original Eurozone founding members such as Greece and Portugal. Schools like Kaunas Technological University (KTU) and Vilnius University produce some of the best IT and business professionals in the EU.

SO, how does this relate to gaming? Go out any weekend to a happening club or bar in downtown Vilnius and you will see competition through the roof. 10 years ago you could impress girls by wearing a Hugo Boss suit, speaking English and just buying them a cocktail at a place like Mojo Lounge. That is no longer the case as there is a good chance guy gaming next to you is wearing a similar fancy suit, has traveled abroad extensively, and is probably making 4k+ per month working for a fancy Euro-bank. To add to that there's a good chance he is a local Lithuanian and since Vilnius has a small-town mentality his social circle game (which is king here) is probably way better than yours.

Add to that plenty of rich foreigners and expats (me being one of them) who descend on the city for the weekends and the competition increases exponentially.
I am by no means discouraging others from visiting Vilnius but to say that your Latin looks and alpha game is sufficient to score may be far-fetching a bit.

Btw, if you say 27 year old Lithuanian girls age poorly then you obviously have not been to western Europe and places like UK or USA where it is even worse.
IMHO, a 27 year old Baltic chick is still in her prime (then again I am probably older than you).

Vilnius 2018

I spent a month in Vilnius about four years ago. My observations about Vilnius are much more in line with TripleG than with the OP. I did not see a single Lithuanian girl with anyone who looked Spanish or Italian. In fact, I sometimes hung out with some guys from Spain, Italy, and Brazil. They complained about the lack of interest from the locals and mostly hit on other foreigners. At 6-feet tall, Vilnius is the only place where I have felt average in height.

Uzupis is now filled with condos worth $250k to $400k bought by locals in the tech industry. The last year before the introduction of the Euro, prices were quite reasonable. I am not sure whether prices have spiked since that time. The women are definitely some of the most attractive in Europe. The only downside are the ubiquitous genetically-flat bottoms.

Vilnius 2018

Again, I said that girls in Vilnius prefer darker guys if given the opportunity to choose, but that alone will definitely not permit you to score. If you are below average and Brazilian or Spanish, than you are out. And I've seen very beautiful Lithuanian girls being all over hot mediterrean dudes in both of my visits. I did mention it is a place where you will score your vale or ,5 below because the competition is present, which is good compared to the west where cold approaching will make you score worse than that. Most girls would openly compliment my look, I was getting plenty of eye contact but the girls over an 8 were very difficult, they have been spoiled, I completely agree. I'm from Canada, so obviously the us and western girls are worse, but I would argue Canada and the Us are the worst places on earth, so that's setting the bar REALLY low. But any girl in any country is on the decline at 27. And I'm sorry, you make vilnius sound as if it were Dubai. The place is a bit run down, a general practitian doctor would earn earns around 500 to 600 euros a month, like most people there, all the girls there complained about their salary and most guys I talked to as well. Is there an IT elite and maybe a business elite forming? For sure there is, like in Belarus and the Ukraine( well obviously in Vilnius they are more present lol). Do they represent the reality? No. You probably were just hanging out in the higher end places constantly and you think the bubble you see is the Lithuanian reality. What your saying would be as if I'd said, the average income in Paris is 20k euro a month because I was hanging out as l'arc and raspoutine, which is a ridiculous claim. And I saw more fancy cars in Kiev than Vionius in proportion. Does it mean the Ukraine is a rich country?

Vilnius 2018

And btw, you compare it to Greece and Portugal, again that's not setting the bar very high LOL, at the start of the euro those countries were among the 10 poorest of Europe, non EU included

Vilnius 2018

Quote: (04-12-2018 03:04 AM)Belarus1212 Wrote:  

And btw, you compare it to Greece and Portugal, again that's not setting the bar very high LOL, at the start of the euro those countries were among the 10 poorest of Europe, non EU included

A lot of the stereotypes about boomers can be said of Southern Europeans, I can see how more and more now and in the future being from south Europe is low social value. Portugal and parts of Spain are poorer than Poland and the Baltics.

Belarus, you need to take into account average height. Being under 180 181 its going to be hard to get hotties anywhere in Europe

Vilnius 2018

@TripleG, Youre of lithuanian origin I assume?

Vilnius 2018

Look at the second comment

thread-67313.html

Also just read Roosh's bang Lithuania, he mentioned that theres a cap on the quality most foreigners would be able to pull, and this was written in 2012, competition is even higher now I imagine

seems for quality/hotties there are greener pastures

Vilnius 2018

The second comment is exactly saying what I'm saying, I've wrote multiple times vilnius is not a place to up date, but you can get your value which is already good if coming from the west

Vilnius 2018

And latinos mediterrean darker guys have an advantage , but not a big one

Vilnius 2018

REX, south of Europe was always poor. Girls are attracted to those countries not because of money, but because of the Latin charm, culture, dancing and all the stereotypes of the Latin lover. And that will not change. Portugal and parts of Spain used to be A LOT poorer than they are now 50 years ago! Same can be said about southern Italians. Why do you think they all emigrated to the americas, mainly the US and Argentina? If anything, they go richer if you look at the past 50 years, and a lot richer

Vilnius 2018

About height, I agree. I am 6 feet tall and some girls over 172 let me know I am not tall enough sometimes, but there are other ways to compensate and completely dominate them [Image: biggrin.gif]

Vilnius 2018

Vilnius is getting more western/scandinavian and girls are getting more hipster and westernized for sure. This is inevitable and will happen pretty much everywhere, more in certain places than others. Until it goes out of fashion and more traditional values come in again. It's all a circle, that's how I see it.

As for what girls prefer...I've had this discussion a thousand times for girls of different cultures and origin. Foreign guys say local girls don't like foreigners, local guys say local girls prefer foreigners. What's true?

While I agree that it's good to have a basic idea of what "clicks" in a certain place, I think your time is far better spent "optimizing" your game for that specific place. Use the info to make a good impression and increase your chances. I'm saying it because many guys get hang up on "what girls like" and complain instead of hustling.

If it won't matter in 30 years, it doesn't matter now.

My thoughts and memoirs: yourfriendtrent.wordpress.com