rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is alpha fucks beta bux true?

The more relationships I see, the more it seems true. Girls in their teens up to their late 20s ride the cock carousel with dozens of chads, then when they need to settle down they are too old for the chads, so they for the richest beta husband possible so they can maximize money, and also have control over him in the relationship.

At the same time, I do see "normal relationships" i.e. a guy and a girl on the same level looks-wise in their early 20s and it is not based on chad or money.

However, I think that with every passing year, "normal relationships" occur less and less often. More and more girls are turning to hook up with chad only then settle for stable career beta husband. This is because slut shaming has died, and in fact women are encouraged to be sluts, and every passing year this kind of social norm becomes more and more mainstream. The increasing popularity of online dating is also contributing to this. I mean in the past 8-9 months I met like 5 girls in real life and 4 of them were "chad only please" type who got pumped and dump by chads in the past but they still preferred that to going out with me.

Right now I am in a fucked up situation. I am in my mid 20s and don't have my stable career full time job yet, so all the girls in their mid/late 20s will ignore me as they are primarily looking for stable money in a guy. I also can't pull the girls in their late teens to mid 20s because they don't care to have relationships at that stage so they just get pumped and dumped by chad only instead. Once I get my career job then I will pump and dump bitches who try to marry my money. I don't think I can ever marry a woman because how can you marry someone who only cares about whats in your wallet. I could never love or respect or enjoy time with such a woman, there is no way I would want her to be the mother of my kids. Oh well, at least I will get sex that way. Right now I can get sex but I am a 6-7/10 and only 3/10s want to give me sex. I need her to be at least a 4/10 to prefer girl to my own hand but 4/10s require mammoth effort... I already wasted so much time on tinder and all the 4/10s eventually ghosted on me. I have no choice though, eventually maybe one of these 4s will fuck me. I listed a good job on my bumble profile (not my real job) and I suddenly started getting more and better matches.. my matches went from 3s/4s to 6s/7s. So I know once I get my career I will be able to pump 6s and 7s but first I gotta get my career, cause those bitches will ghost on me once they find out I lied about my job on my profile, and they won't give me sex before they are sure of my job.

This is the third thread you've started that belongs in the newbie forum.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Many girls have told me that they will only ever love and be loyal to a beta whereas they just fuck Alpha's

OP if you act anything like you have on here around women, it's no surprise they're staying away.

[Image: logo-large.png]

Boxes. Everybody loves to categorize and put things into boxes.

The oldheads on this forum dropped knowledge and info that wasn't being dropped elsewhere. now its all debating chad theory and alpha gamma beta talk. Everybody refers to the same literary devices and boxes as everyone else does and little talk happens outside of those boxes that everyone already knows.

[Image: periodic-table-autism-meme-best-of-perio...m-meme.png]

What's funny is the beta bux husbands think their wives actually love them. It never crosses their minds why in their youth they couldn't get a decent date now all of a sudden with their engineer's salary a good looking woman will fuck them. It must be incredibly easy for women, as all these 'smart' men can't see the reality of the situation. Their first taste of a good looking girl they want to wife her up. I bet very few women are 'in love' with their husbands past 1 year if at all. It's more about comfort and lifestyle.

this is the third post about pretty much the same thing. Alot of guys are trying to help you but you're using this as your crying pad.

keep a journal and ask your real questions on here

"You can't be broke and happy. So me, I'm mad rich"-Lil Wayne

"Give her an escape from reality, Give her a personal oasis and she'll always come back for more."

That is how many people think that just money is going to be happy. But will that dependence be sure to last?
https://keooplatgachda.wordpress.com/

Quote: (04-08-2018 06:20 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

What's funny is the beta bux husbands think their wives actually love them. It never crosses their minds why in their youth they couldn't get a decent date now all of a sudden with their engineer's salary a good looking woman will fuck them. It must be incredibly easy for women, as all these 'smart' men can't see the reality of the situation. Their first taste of a good looking girl they want to wife her up. I bet very few women are 'in love' with their husbands past 1 year if at all. It's more about comfort and lifestyle.

Indeed. I mean consider this: I listed a good job on my bumble profile and I am a 6-7/10. After listing the job, I get matched with 6-7s, but also still 3s-4s. I talked to the 3s and 4s and after I mentioned to them that is not my real job but I am going to be that in a few years, they stop talking to me. I am in my mid 20s. These girls are in their late 20s. So even a 3 or a 4 female would rather marry a rich 3/4 male than an above average 6/7 looking male without a good job. That's why it leads me to believe that the alpha fucks beta bux theory is true. That's why I think if you want to bang bitches you gotta pick a side: can you have a muscular chad body? If so do it and fuck younger bitches. If you can't look like a chad, then stick in school and get a good job then pump and dump bitches who try to marry you. Unfortunately if you are stuck in between you don't get shit. For example me.. I am a 6/7 but not an 8 or above chad, so I get 0 girls on my own level of looks on tinder. I also don't have a good job so not even the older 3s and 4s want me because they ONLY care about money at that stage of their life. The only niche that I can fuck are younger girls who are 3s and 4s despite being a 6/7 myself. So how can you tell me "game" exists. It is just about alpha body or money/social status.

Torn between getting annoyed with this guy for doing the opposite of everything he is advised

and

just enjoying the autistic-entertainment value.

#inbeforetheban

No one in the middle gets girls.
Its not a matter of "be a swole chad" or "be rich"
You need an edge or something that makes you stand out. Just like making money its all about leveraging your position. Just like any sport you gotta be in the right spot and know how to react in the situation. If you have the athletic ability but can't recognize when to run the play or capitalize on an opponents mistake your athletic ability is useless.

Working in the water sports industry is easy access to tourists
Dudes who work in tourist gift shops can get tourust girls
Firefighters get girls.
Surfers can easily run game on beach girls.
Club promoters / party boys get girls because of access to fun stuff.
Dudes who always have the weed or other drugs get girls.
If you were a mater d or manager at high end restourant you'll get girls

Quote: (04-08-2018 10:51 PM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  

Torn between getting annoyed with this guy for doing the opposite of everything he is advised

and

just enjoying the autistic-entertainment value.

#inbeforetheban

I am torn between deciding what to do. Think about it from my perspective. I am in my mid 20s. In a few years I will have good stable career. At that age girls are only looking to settle down with a provider beta, so even without being social I can easily get girls through online dating. Then I will pump and dump them. So it is like why spend the effort to become a super social chad now. Maybe I am wrong though. Maybe I should implement the advice. Do you think it is worth it considering the info I wrote in this paragraph?

If you want to get a relationship then try to date a couple of cute girls first to know what you want to get involved in later. Now you're not even mentally equipped to handle one hot girl in your life. Get used to it first.

No need to have a stable job or career to date around a bunch of 18-23 year olds. They just want to have fun a nd think less. Take advantage. It will help you later when you pick one to be with

Quote: (04-09-2018 02:20 AM)XXL Wrote:  

If you want to get a relationship then try to date a couple of cute girls first to know what you want to get involved in later. Now you're not even mentally equipped to handle one hot girl in your life. Get used to it first.

No need to have a stable job or career to date around a bunch of 18-23 year olds. They just want to have fun a nd think less. Take advantage. It will help you later when you pick one to be with

Yea but 18-23 year olds only want hook ups with chads they dont want relationships so they can afford to be selective enough to only fuck chads. I am a 6.5/10. That means the only 18-23 year olds I could get are 3s and 4s. For me she has to be at least a 4 for me to want to bang her. But it will take around 5 years to finally find a 4 who will bang me. I already spent 9 months of effort including real life and online dating and so far no a single 4 banged me. I got close but it never worked out. So at this rate it will take around 5 years for me just to get laid by a 4. So might as well just focus on job/career because then I will be able to pump and dump 6s by luring them with marriage.

If you say that women mainly just care about money, why don't you pay a whore and skip all this women's bullshit?

Quote: (04-08-2018 06:20 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

Most people don't marry whoever they're in love with. They marry whoever they can marry.

Women need to feel “in love” in order to have sex. They can however rationalize any situation to feel that way. That’s how they circumvent their guilt.

Men don’t need to lie to themselves to have sex. Love and sex are mutually exclusive. [Image: hump.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (04-09-2018 02:36 AM)kbronik Wrote:  

Yea but 18-23 year olds only want hook ups with chads they dont want relationships so they can afford to be selective enough to only fuck chads. I am a 6.5/10. That means the only 18-23 year olds I could get are 3s and 4s. For me she has to be at least a 4 for me to want to bang her. But it will take around 5 years to finally find a 4 who will bang me. I already spent 9 months of effort including real life and online dating and so far no a single 4 banged me. I got close but it never worked out. So at this rate it will take around 5 years for me just to get laid by a 4. So might as well just focus on job/career because then I will be able to pump and dump 6s by luring them with marriage.

Here you go again with the limiting beliefs. I can tell you haven't been banging girls in the 18-23 range.

Here's where you'll be shocked: The majority of women in this age group want boyfriends and are nowhere near as slutty as everyone portrays them out to be. They don't want Chads, and they aren't as much effort as everyone seems to believe. Of course there are outliers, and this community loves to pick on the 5-10% that are slutty outliers.

Here's the truth: your game just sucks. You gotta accept that, and stop complaining in order to get to a place where this becomes easy. That's just the truth. You really think a woman who has options is going to put up with this feminine bullshit?

Women in the 18-23 age range gladly give it up to me before knowing anything about my career or my financial situation. Obviously that helps in retaining them down the road don't get me wrong, but women don't care in the outset.

This age group is about one thing: FUN. Repeat that word 10 times. If you aren't fun, you're out. I learned this the hard way, when my first girlfriend left my weak ass to bang a bunch of "fun" frat boys. Don't make the same mistake I did. Learn how to create a fun atmosphere, and you'll buzz saw through these women like I do.

You have to create a life and lifestyle for yourself that you enjoy, and that enthusiasm will carry over to your relationships with women. Spend less time bitching on the internet, and more time learning what it will take to get you where you want to be.

Look here my man, this is THE BEST community for male self improvement. Bitching and complaining isn't something men do. You can either be a part of it, by giving up on creating these low value threads, or you can put your head down, grind, and create a life where banging these women becomes as easy and as repeatable as going to the gym 5x a week.

What's it going to be?

For me she has to be at least a 4 for me to want to bang her.

Would you consider settling for a 3.70- 3.85?

If so, I think I have some advice that could help.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Quote: (04-08-2018 10:29 PM)kbronik Wrote:  

So how can you tell me "game" exists. It is just about alpha body or money/social status.

Because game traits IMPLY you have money / status / importance. If you have great social skills, great confidence, subconsciously she will assume you are important to society and maybe rich and whatnot. Even your body language will communicate your social standing to some degree. These things register with girls on a primal, subconscious level. You're important if you think you are. Logically, you are correct but women are entirely driven by their primal ticks. You have to hit those emotional ticks to get anywhere.

Obviously more overt value like fame and wealth will have a strong pull on them, but ultimately if your inner belief and skills aren't there you'll get clowned by girls just the same.

James Franco had some hot 19yr old blonde he tried to get online ended up blasting him to the press and mocking him for it. If your inner belief + game skills aren't there, having a higher paying job will only get you so far.

Age gaps
Almost everything you say is way off or a gross over simplification. I've both dated and hooked up with several 18-23 year olds (as have many of my friends) in my early 30s. Obviously a much younger girl isn't going to date an older guy if he doesn't have any of the advantages that typically come with more maturity (e.g. a guy with mediocre social skills). If you're in the states 20-23 year olds probably even prefer men about 4 years older with many willing to date up to 6-10 years older if the guy is cool. A smaller but very non-negligible subset will date 10+ years older. Basically you're just imagining an age disadvantage to protect your ego and yet again externalize blame as to why young girls don't want to date you.

Marriage promise game?
There is no marriage lure to be dangled in front of women in places that aren't struggling economically. Women make their own money in the western world and there isn't an extreme shortage of men who do well either. The bar for personality has been raised for decades now and hence the reason you need some semblance of game. Women aren't going to bang an awkward tool in hopes of marriage. Try again.

Quote: (04-08-2018 05:12 PM)Bangnutter Wrote:  

Many girls have told me that they will only ever love and be loyal to a beta whereas they just fuck Alpha's

If you posted this in seriousness and not in an ironic or mocking way... It's important that young guys know that they should never, ever, take what women say about dating and relationships serious.

Women speak in emotional shortcuts and imprecise ideas.

[Image: SqVcQ4M.jpg]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

@OP

Become Chas then. Hit the gym. Eat well. Change wardrobe. Pick better haircut. Watch stand up comedies and break down why they jokes are funny. Try cool stuff like shooting gun lessons, hiking on your own in winter, etc.. challenge yourself in some way. Thats how you grow as a man.

Learn some game from good resources and test it on random girls but don't chase those silly young things too much cause they will play you like a toy and leave you with nothing.