rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Health supplements for those running gear.

For those of you running gear beyond just a cycle or two, you can't be totally ignorant to the effects it has on your health. Particularly blood pressure, cholesterol, and liver health. I've put together a list of supplements I've been taking over the past few months to help mitigate the effects of going above and beyond what you were intended to be naturally.

Citrus bergamot
Curcumin taken with black pepper
Niacin
Krill oil
TUDCA
NAC
Vitamin D
Green Tea

Now the cornerstone of your health maintenance on gear is going to be a clean diet and estrogen control, along with being conscientious about the length of time you stay on high doses of gear. However, once you have these pinned down it's time to start looking elsewhere for ways to keep your internal organs from having serious problems down the road. Using the above supplements I have kept my blood pressure, cholesterol, liver and kidney values in the normal to slightly elevated range while running a fairly robust amount of test, tren and equipoise (what I call the racehorse stack).

I'm assuming Krill replaces standard "fish oil"

What about milk thistle? Or is that bro science for liver support?

Krill oil is a type of fish oil. It's been shown to be more effective.

Milk thistle has been shown to help your liver, but it really pales in comparison to TUDCA. A few guys at my gym who have gone way to hard with hepatoxic orals have used 2g/day of TUDCA over a 2 week span to get their liver back under the control (the whites of their eyes were literally orange from how fucking shot their liver was from all the anadrol). I don't do orals but still do as much as possible to keep my liver values in the green.

I'll check them out once I finish this run of Omegalyze Fish oil.

Good stuff here man, thanks.

Omegalyze is good too.

Niacin doesn't work, it improves blood test values but no actual effect, that's why doctors who are up to date with relevant research won't give it to patients anymore.

Garlic for cholesterol and blood pressure. Could be same as Niacin, where you have improvements in blood test results, but no effect on actual outcomes, but I haven't read through research.

https://examine.com/supplements/garlic/

Thoughts on CoQ-10?

Madison, WI Datasheet

Truth is like poetry. And most people fucking hate poetry.

My personal preference is still Fish oil for Omega 3s as krill oil is quite expensive here. Krill oil are based from planktons which live deep under the sea, which allows them to synthesize the needed omega 3s. Same goes for Fish oil, those deep sea fishes are used to synthesize the omegas.

The ingredient to look out for when you purchase fish oils are the DHA & EPA it contains per capsule. High strength ones go up to 660mg per capsule. Lower strength ones run up to 300mg. Which means you gotta take 2 of them to get equivalent doses to high strength ones.

As for q10 , I take ubiquinone form, 60mg per day. Basically to counter act the side effects of statins that im taking. Prior to that, I find that q10 helps with muscle recovery on heavy training days. Try out 50mg-100mg per day and see what it does.