rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One girl per night, using Tinder - Countries where it's possible

I was in Manila a couple years ago using Tinder, I was able to get a new girl most nights, coming straight over to my place, on some days even more than one.

What other countries can this be done in? I have heard DR, Indonesia, Perú. Can someone vouch for these?

Also, if I were to go back to PH after two years, would I be able to replicate my former success? Would there be an entire new batch of PH girls on Tinder or the same bunch from two years ago? Any insight on this from repeat visitors would be appreciated.

I heard uganda and kenya not difficult but ı doubt one girl per night , so try your chance ıf you into black women.

Canada

What's with all of these Tinder threads by 1 post newbies?

Looks like a troll a thon, can someone delete these new tinder threads

Tinder ONS in Peru isn’t gonna happen unless you pay a pro

Quote: (03-24-2018 06:07 PM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  

Canada

I hope this is a joke

Quote: (03-24-2018 08:10 PM)uhriginal Wrote:  

Tinder ONS in Peru isn’t gonna happen unless you pay a pro
Not necessary...that place is a gold mine ....barranco .....este plaza perfecto para bonito hombre

Thailand. Maybe Vietnam, Colombia & Brazil in case you are handsome.

Counter question: why would anyone want to do this? Sitting in front of a computer screen while traveling and hope for desperate chicks doesn't sound too interesting.

Bangkok if you get lucky with no flakes. Maybe Dominican republic.

Possible in Colombia if you have very direct game, good looking and in shape.

Tinder is impossible now in Manila. They're all bitches stay away...

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Surprised nobody has mentioned India yet.

In all seriousness, this doesn’t sound like fun. What about time to have hobbies, hang with friends, read, etc.?

Tinder is annoying in Manila but if you have unlimited time then yes...you can do about 1 a day.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Quote: (03-25-2018 01:34 AM)Il Bersagliere Wrote:  

Tinder is annoying in Manila but if you have unlimited time then yes...you can do about 1 a day.

That's the problem...you may be able to do one a day, but who wants to spend hours a day messaging mostly flaky and uninteresting girls?

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (03-24-2018 10:44 PM)churros Wrote:  

Shhhhhhh.[Image: sleepy.gif]

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Quote: (03-24-2018 10:44 PM)churros Wrote:  

Saudi Arabia is better anyways!

Guys what about Turkey for quick bang ??

I heard this is possible in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, and Syria.

So essentially the consensus is that Manila is still the place to be. Apparently no other place compares (and certainly no other place has compared in my experience), bar maybe Thailand, which I am very skeptical about due to the overflow of tourists there.

Really depends on your own smv and type of girl looking for. If your on the older side / not attractive back home then yes Manila by far. But girls there are just busted on average compared to bankgok.

Quote: (03-26-2018 10:40 PM)Putin Closes Wrote:  

Really depends on your own smv and type of girl looking for. If your on the older side / not attractive back home then yes Manila by far. But girls there are just busted on average compared to bankgok.

My SMV is pretty good to where I can regularly pull girls in Western countries (about two 7s a week whenever I have free time and choose to pursue that). But I just want that fuckfest vibe again where it's so many options I can do anything. Surely if you've been to PH you know what I mean.

Is it like this in Thailand also?

Quote: (03-27-2018 12:19 AM)John Artois Wrote:  

My SMV is pretty good to where I can regularly pull girls in Western countries (about two 7s a week whenever I have free time and choose to pursue that). But I just want that fuckfest vibe again where it's so many options I can do anything. Surely if you've been to PH you know what I mean.

If you're not trolling: Read.the.forum.and.use.the.search.function

If you're trolling: Try Saudia Arabia, I heard they make you a royal if you're foreign and line up girls in the thousands! Forget 1 a day, how about TEN an hour??!!

PS: If you can pull 2 7s in the west, you should have no problem hitting the bars and pulling the equivalent in the Phils

Quote: (03-27-2018 12:25 AM)Zerdame Wrote:  

Quote: (03-27-2018 12:19 AM)John Artois Wrote:  

If you're not trolling: Read.the.forum.and.use.the.search.function

If you're trolling: Try Saudia Arabia, I heard they make you a royal if you're foreign and line up girls in the thousands! Forget 1 a day, how about TEN an hour??!!

PS: If you can pull 2 7s in the west, you should have no problem hitting the bars and pulling the equivalent in the Phils

I did just that when I went two years ago. I'm asking if it's the same in Thailand. In the West I can pull two 7s yes but it involves going out on a date and other BS. It is not the fuckfest of literally THOUSANDS of sexual opportunities one has in Manila, to where you have to literally turn girls down because you already have two secure lays to your door that day.

I know I could go to Thailand and get A girl, but that's not what I'm asking.