rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boston, USA Nightlife Datasheet - 2018

Looks like the last datasheet was posted more than 4+ years ago on Boston

I was born and raised in the New England area and have spent the majority of life here, aside from a few short/intermediate term stints in other American states and cities. I will admit that New England and Boston specifically are areas that are close to my heart; however, I will attempt to take away my bias in this datasheet

The posts I've seen in the past about Boston have broken down the outskirt cities (Lowell, Lawrence, Andover, Cape, etc.) pretty well. Heck, even I learned a few things from these guys even though I've seen nearly every street corner in these small cities.

Reminder that this is focused on the nightlife of the city and ONS culture. Read another datasheet if you're looking for stuff to do

Boston 2018 Nightlife from a Native - Hipsters, Slutty College Girls, Small Ethnic Communities, Harvard/MIT nerds, beta males, and Liberalism to a whole new level

Boston Nightlife General:

For such a small city, Boston has a large quantity of bars/clubs and there is something for everyone. Clubbing, small-town Irish local bars, salsa bars, college bars, you name it. There is a large college population here and Bostonians are known to drink heavy, so that's probably what fuels the fire.

The nightlife here is really fun, because you have a mix of drunken undergraduate students, intellectual Harvard/MIT students, foreigners, young professionals, and the like. The nightlife is DOMINATED by the 20-25 year old age range and something crazy always goes down. If you're 30+(and look the like), you may feel a little out of place

I also lived in NYC for a bit and NYC beats Boston by miles in the nightlife scene, ONS culture, and beauty level of the chicks. But besides from any other major American city (LA + Miami, both of which I haven't been to), in my opinion, Boston is far ahead of any other city. There are an enormous quantity of bars/clubs and the city is pedestrian friendly, which is a huge plus in my book.

General game tactics:

Compared to NYC, you won't see as much pulling going on in the bars/clubs. When I was in NYC, I would see dudes constantly pulling women for ONS/ Doesn't happen as much here. But it does happen. I'll explain later on in this post.

Bars do close at 2 am so that is a major negative. Be ready for all nightlife venues to be packed by 11pm and get ready to make approaches early on in the night and pulling before the last-call cockblockers

Game on college girls:
- College students dominate the Boston nightlife scene. Boston college girls are liberal and are open to one night stands.
- You will at one point be asked where you go to school. If you look young enough to pull it off, say that you are an undergraduate students at XYZ college in Boston. If you looker of the older type, say you are a graduate/MBA student. The college girls are more likely to sleep with you if you are a college student rather than a working professional, just because it seems less foreign to them
- They are open and fun to speak to
- Extremely liberal

Game on the rest of the women out of college:
Apply general game here. The college women are much more open to conversations and ONS in my opinion

Competition:

Boston guys are generally good looking, rock a bro-ey style, know how to dress, and have strong talking game. Although in Cambridge (the city right next to Boston which houses MIT/Harvard), the dudes are much nerdier, uglier, hipster and beta.

I did notice that Boston guys are generally beta when it comes to approaching and will only commit to it once they are drunk. I did live in NYC for some time and noticed that NYC guys are much more aggressive when it comes to approaching and being persistent.

Another deficiency in with Boston guys is that while they have strong talking game, they aren't as aggressive in closing compared to NYC guys - Boston guys are just more chill, laid-back, and less daring when it comes to night game. I can see why though (has to do with the New England vibe). If you are aggressive, then you will beat out most of the male competition here

Exotic Value?

Hahahaha forget about it. Nonexistent. Raches of all different kinds here.

Places to go for ONS and craziness:

I don't want to overwhelm anyone with dozens of options, so here's a condensed list:

Brahmin: My absolute favorite. Two levels - first is with a bar and some dancing and the lower level is almost all dancing. This place isn't a pretentious club and has no cover. Drunken college girls everywhere and a mingling atmosphere

Whiskey Saigon: This is a club and has a huge dance floor. Mix of young professionals and college students. Really cool layout and unbelievably fun

Royale: A huge, fancy club. Incredibly large dancefloor, bar area, etc.

Any of the bars on Boylston: Shoutout to Pour House and Dillon's. Really fun atmosphere, packed, but no dance floor. Get ready for talking game

Any of the bars on Fenway: The great thing about Fenway is that there are more than a dozen bars on just one block and all of these bars are fully packed with college students and young professionals. House of Blues is a good one with dancing. Many other dancing bars. Great area to pull because you can bar hop easily

Overrated venues for ONS: Basically any place in Cambridge. Yeah, the bars are fun, alternative, edgy, etc. (Cambridge is full of hipsters), but don't expect a ONS at any of these places unless you're lucky. I just don't see the layout catering to the ONS/gaming culture. With that being said, it's possible (anywhere is possible in Boston to a certain degree) if you got a tight crew showing social status or you're just willing to make a godly amount of approaches. Based on my experiences, It's just hard for me to see the typical pretentious, feminist Harvard/MIT girl going for the ONS

Other honorable mentions for ONS:

Tavern in the Square (Allston): This is where all the BU/BC/Northeastern crew goes and it is a drunken shit show of college girls. It's all the way in Allston though, so pretty far from the downtown area

Sissy K's: Great vibe for mingling. But music is too loud and it has a trashy, touristy feel to it. I personally don't like this place but can possibly bang tourist girls. The Fanieul Hall bars in general are filled with tourists.

Ethnic girls:

The reality is that Boston is a pretty white city. There are a few neighborhoods that are dominated by different ethnicities, but the nightlife is terrible in these areas. But here's the breakdown just in case if you want to visit these neighborhoods

East Boston - Heavily Colombian, some Mexican, and other Latino
Roxbury/Dorchester - Caribbean and Black

If anyone is ever in the area, hit me up

Crash

Good datasheet, thanks. I was in Boston with a girlfriend and really liked it, its a nice city. Pricey though.

Its on my list to go back to do some gaming, it sounds fun based on this and some of the previous threads.

I'm from the area too.

Cambridge is a total shit show, I agree. The MIT/Lesley/Harvard culture is full of weird chicks. Honestly even Northeastern has gotten weird.

I go to the Pour House all the time after work. Not really a great place to pick up chicks, but awesome for bringing a date, or grabbing

Totally underrated venue though: Fenway after a Sox game. Buy tickets, pre-game while watching the game, and then afterwards the entire area lights up. It's so tight with people you're legitimately forced to talk.

Quote: (03-22-2018 06:20 PM)Investment Bro Wrote:  

I'm from the area too.

Cambridge is a total shit show, I agree. The MIT/Lesley/Harvard culture is full of weird chicks. Honestly even Northeastern has gotten weird.

I go to the Pour House all the time after work. Not really a great place to pick up chicks, but awesome for bringing a date, or grabbing

Totally underrated venue though: Fenway after a Sox game. Buy tickets, pre-game while watching the game, and then afterwards the entire area lights up. It's so tight with people you're legitimately forced to talk.

Good Call on Fenway after a Sox game....drunken Sox chicks everywhere, tourist gals looking to party, easy to talk to people about the Sox game, people are generally in a good mood

If I remember correctly, there are some decent spots near Mission Hill where a lot of the students from Northeastern and Boston University live. The main one I'm thinking of is Flann O'Brien's on Tremont/Huntington. Been a while since I was in Boston, though.

"If you're gonna raise a ruckus, one word of advice: if you're gonna do wrong, buddy, do wrong right."

Good stuff. Thanks.

Boston has been on my list for a while. I might make a trip out of it soon.

Where would you stay for best access to everything? AirBnB or Hotel?

What's the best area to do an dinner -> low key bar/lounge -> dance or other more up energy spot?

How do you get around? Car service or public transport?

Which spots in the city are good for day time work and people traffic? Guessing that coffee shops off the unis are pretty solid?

Quote: (03-22-2018 06:34 PM)Crash_Bandicoot Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2018 06:20 PM)Investment Bro Wrote:  

I'm from the area too.

Good Call on Fenway after a Sox game....drunken Sox chicks everywhere, tourist gals looking to party, easy to talk to people about the Sox game, people are generally in a good mood

This sounds very similar to Wrigley after a Cubs game in Chicago. Anyone who has been to Lake View/Wrigleyville will know what I mean.

Anyway, good data sheet. You mentioned that the last bit of information that you saw about Boston was four years ago, but Athlone/Excelsior also made a pretty good post here last year.

Quote: (03-23-2018 07:11 AM)Black Caesar Wrote:  

Good stuff. Thanks.

Boston has been on my list for a while. I might make a trip out of it soon.

Where would you stay for best access to everything? AirBnB or Hotel?

What's the best area to do an dinner -> low key bar/lounge -> dance or other more up energy spot?

How do you get around? Car service or public transport?

Which spots in the city are good for day time work and people traffic? Guessing that coffee shops off the unis are pretty solid?

Hotels are really expensive here and so are hostels...last time I checked, even the hostels were $50+....I would Airbandb it somewhere downtown. There are a ton of cheap selections on Airbandb ($10+ for a room)

It's a pedestrian friendly city - just use the T/"subway" to get around anywhere

Honestly, anywhere downtown is good - other populated areas include Back Bay, Copley, Mass Ave, etc..

Are all those nightclubs still there across from Fenway Park? When I lived there in the early 90s there was Axis, Venus de Milo and Bill's Bar which were all pretty cool places, probably my favorites in Boston.

Quote: (03-23-2018 10:12 PM)doc holliday Wrote:  

Are all those nightclubs still there across from Fenway Park? When I lived there in the early 90s there was Axis, Venus de Milo and Bill's Bar which were all pretty cool places, probably my favorites in Boston.

Oh man none of those names seem familiar to me. The most populated place is Lansdowne Pub on Fenway but there's literally like a dozen other packed bars/clubs on the same street. Fenway is a great place to get trashed, hear Bostonian accents, and run major game

Yeah like I said, those places were there in the 90s so I know I'm dating myself quite a bit here. That's cool that the area around Fenway is still jamming. Got to get back there sometime to hang out.

https://www.bostonmagazine.com/best-of-b...de-milo-2/

I stayed near Fenway. During the week those spots only really got going if there was a game it seemed. Book hotels in advanced, practically impossible to find a room even 30 miles out some nights.

*Cold Shower Crew*
*No Fap Crew*
*150+ IQ Crew*

I didn't see any mention of the Liberty Hotel, that was always my spot when I was in college. Also Hult International Business School, lots of foreign girls in the cafe/bar downstairs.

Bazaar in Allston and Brighton (Eastern Euro Markets) can be hit or miss. Plus taking the Green Line sucks balls anyway.

If you go down to Cape Cod (Falmouth) in the summer go to Old Silver Beach, the hospitality staff are mostly J1 EE girls and guys. Tons of them. They house them in a motel called the Buttermilk which I think is just a nickname. The location escapes me now.

Also as MIT alum I can confirm if you troll Stata Center which is open to the public there are plenty of hot Asian chicks just sitting around on their lap tops waiting to be approached we also used to troll the "Infinite Corridor" Main MIT building, lots of girls willing to chat it up. Both good for day game. Most MIT guys do not approach et al.

MIT is not all bad/weird.

MIT Gangnam Style (MIT 강남스타일)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJtHNEDnrnY

I will agree Cambridge and Boston is a town full of betas. Seemed to me that was an advantage although I was pretty beta back in college I would suspect playing off the Punch a Nazi / SJW type game would land some physical talent if you can tolerate listening to insane feminist political rants.

I think bar game is the way to go in Boston but I will agree with the OP that at night the Brahmin was good even in my time. The Liberty Hotel though was almost a no strike out place for me but as a poor student I could not afford it more than a few times a month. Although a lot of gold diggers to sift through but full of stunners.

Quote: (03-23-2018 10:12 PM)doc holliday Wrote:  

The good old days. Gone now.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (03-25-2018 11:41 PM)doc holliday Wrote:  

Yeah like I said, those places were there in the 90s so I know I'm dating myself quite a bit here. That's cool that the area around Fenway is still jamming. Got to get back there sometime to hang out.

https://www.bostonmagazine.com/best-of-b...de-milo-2/

Another one that was a puss fest was The Cactus Club on Bolyston St. Sundays there were like fishing with dynamite.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Anyone run day game on Harvard campus -- both on students and the tourists?

Quote: (03-21-2018 06:25 PM)Crash_Bandicoot Wrote:  

Looks like the last datasheet was posted more than 4+ years ago on Boston

I was born and raised in the New England area and have spent the majority of life here, aside from a few short/intermediate term stints in other American states and cities. I will admit that New England and Boston specifically are areas that are close to my heart; however, I will attempt to take away my bias in this datasheet

The posts I've seen in the past about Boston have broken down the outskirt cities (Lowell, Lawrence, Andover, Cape, etc.) pretty well. Heck, even I learned a few things from these guys even though I've seen nearly every street corner in these small cities.

Reminder that this is focused on the nightlife of the city and ONS culture. Read another datasheet if you're looking for stuff to do

Boston 2018 Nightlife from a Native - Hipsters, Slutty College Girls, Small Ethnic Communities, Harvard/MIT nerds, beta males, and Liberalism to a whole new level

Boston Nightlife General:

For such a small city, Boston has a large quantity of bars/clubs and there is something for everyone. Clubbing, small-town Irish local bars, salsa bars, college bars, you name it. There is a large college population here and Bostonians are known to drink heavy, so that's probably what fuels the fire.

The nightlife here is really fun, because you have a mix of drunken undergraduate students, intellectual Harvard/MIT students, foreigners, young professionals, and the like. The nightlife is DOMINATED by the 20-25 year old age range and something crazy always goes down. If you're 30+(and look the like), you may feel a little out of place

I also lived in NYC for a bit and NYC beats Boston by miles in the nightlife scene, ONS culture, and beauty level of the chicks. But besides from any other major American city (LA + Miami, both of which I haven't been to), in my opinion, Boston is far ahead of any other city. There are an enormous quantity of bars/clubs and the city is pedestrian friendly, which is a huge plus in my book.

General game tactics:

Compared to NYC, you won't see as much pulling going on in the bars/clubs. When I was in NYC, I would see dudes constantly pulling women for ONS/ Doesn't happen as much here. But it does happen. I'll explain later on in this post.

Bars do close at 2 am so that is a major negative. Be ready for all nightlife venues to be packed by 11pm and get ready to make approaches early on in the night and pulling before the last-call cockblockers

Game on college girls:
- College students dominate the Boston nightlife scene. Boston college girls are liberal and are open to one night stands.
- You will at one point be asked where you go to school. If you look young enough to pull it off, say that you are an undergraduate students at XYZ college in Boston. If you looker of the older type, say you are a graduate/MBA student. The college girls are more likely to sleep with you if you are a college student rather than a working professional, just because it seems less foreign to them
- They are open and fun to speak to
- Extremely liberal

Game on the rest of the women out of college:
Apply general game here. The college women are much more open to conversations and ONS in my opinion

Competition:

Boston guys are generally good looking, rock a bro-ey style, know how to dress, and have strong talking game. Although in Cambridge (the city right next to Boston which houses MIT/Harvard), the dudes are much nerdier, uglier, hipster and beta.

I did notice that Boston guys are generally beta when it comes to approaching and will only commit to it once they are drunk. I did live in NYC for some time and noticed that NYC guys are much more aggressive when it comes to approaching and being persistent.

Another deficiency in with Boston guys is that while they have strong talking game, they aren't as aggressive in closing compared to NYC guys - Boston guys are just more chill, laid-back, and less daring when it comes to night game. I can see why though (has to do with the New England vibe). If you are aggressive, then you will beat out most of the male competition here

Exotic Value?

Hahahaha forget about it. Nonexistent. Raches of all different kinds here.

Places to go for ONS and craziness:

I don't want to overwhelm anyone with dozens of options, so here's a condensed list:

Brahmin: My absolute favorite. Two levels - first is with a bar and some dancing and the lower level is almost all dancing. This place isn't a pretentious club and has no cover. Drunken college girls everywhere and a mingling atmosphere

Whiskey Saigon: This is a club and has a huge dance floor. Mix of young professionals and college students. Really cool layout and unbelievably fun

Royale: A huge, fancy club. Incredibly large dancefloor, bar area, etc.

Any of the bars on Boylston: Shoutout to Pour House and Dillon's. Really fun atmosphere, packed, but no dance floor. Get ready for talking game

Any of the bars on Fenway: The great thing about Fenway is that there are more than a dozen bars on just one block and all of these bars are fully packed with college students and young professionals. House of Blues is a good one with dancing. Many other dancing bars. Great area to pull because you can bar hop easily

Overrated venues for ONS: Basically any place in Cambridge. Yeah, the bars are fun, alternative, edgy, etc. (Cambridge is full of hipsters), but don't expect a ONS at any of these places unless you're lucky. I just don't see the layout catering to the ONS/gaming culture. With that being said, it's possible (anywhere is possible in Boston to a certain degree) if you got a tight crew showing social status or you're just willing to make a godly amount of approaches. Based on my experiences, It's just hard for me to see the typical pretentious, feminist Harvard/MIT girl going for the ONS

Other honorable mentions for ONS:

Tavern in the Square (Allston): This is where all the BU/BC/Northeastern crew goes and it is a drunken shit show of college girls. It's all the way in Allston though, so pretty far from the downtown area

Sissy K's: Great vibe for mingling. But music is too loud and it has a trashy, touristy feel to it. I personally don't like this place but can possibly bang tourist girls. The Fanieul Hall bars in general are filled with tourists.

Ethnic girls:

The reality is that Boston is a pretty white city. There are a few neighborhoods that are dominated by different ethnicities, but the nightlife is terrible in these areas. But here's the breakdown just in case if you want to visit these neighborhoods

East Boston - Heavily Colombian, some Mexican, and other Latino
Roxbury/Dorchester - Caribbean and Black

If anyone is ever in the area, hit me up

Crash

My ex was from Boston, and she was attractive, white, and a massive slut. So were all her friends. Well one of her friends was Caribbean but she was also hot. I lived there for a minute and would recommend it if you are into skanky white chicks, don't mind being frozen for six months out of the year, and have the bankroll to afford living there. You also need to have a high tolerance for extremely liberal rich white women and their bullshit.

"Waaaaaaah! We went home from the bars with a bunch of guys who came up and started hitting on us, stayed at their place until five in the morning and six months later one of the guys is hitting you up for a booty call on New Year's Eve, but... like OMG Buddy's GF, why is your boyfriend being such an asshole!? It's totally okay for girls to do that while on vacation and he's not there. Like, doesn't he TRUST you? OMG he made you cry on the phone? What a jealous psycho! Or like, remember that one time you got trashed at a party and made out with a gay dude, then went home and your boyfriend gave you the cold shoulder and called you gross, so you pulled a knife out of your purse and threatened to kill yourself? Girl, I'd do the SAME THING! He's the bad guy in that situation. Totally! How could he mistreat you like that? Isn't that like... emotional abuse or something?"

True stories.

"If you're gonna raise a ruckus, one word of advice: if you're gonna do wrong, buddy, do wrong right."

The biggest problem with Boston pubs is that the pubs are located in the city of Boston.
The second biggest problem with Boston pubs is that the pubs are filled with Massholes.
All we need to do is remove the Massholes and airlift the pubs via helicopter to a different city, state, and region.
Problem solved.

Quote: (02-04-2019 09:31 AM)Tom Brady Wrote:  

Anyone run day game on Harvard campus -- both on students and the tourists?

Are you into nerdy asian chicks? Awkward Jewish girls? Then by all means run game on campus. Although I would definitely say that the talent perks up during the summers both due to more tourists out and about along with Harvard Summer School which is basically a cash cow for Harvard as they will take anyone's money for BS classes. Lot's of rich and hot Euro/Latam/Asian chicas end up coming to summer to "experience" Harvard but in reality end up shopping, partying and banging.

Shifting to recommendations, I have some offbeat ones:

Bunker Hill Community College: Take a class there for dirt cheap, pick up a new skill and run game on campus. Better keep in mind that this is a commuter school so what lack in dorms/residential life, you will more than make up for in terms of the fine female student body.

Howl at the Moon: Yes this cheesy spot has 70/30 gender ratios around the weekends. Spot is swimming in 5s and 6s so it could be a greater slump buster spot.

Liberty Hotel: Still going strong, I definitely enjoy the loungey vibe on the weekends. This isn't your t-shirt and jeans spot. Women always step up their game here and you should too..

Boston gets a lot of hate from certain segments of this forum, however it has been damn good to me. Having spent a good amount of time NYC, I can tell you that NYC has the sheer volume of women that can overpower most cities (save for LA/Miami, perhaps?) however everyone is on their hustle so the interactions are fast and fleeting.

Quote: (02-05-2019 07:29 PM)Savonarola Wrote:  

The biggest problem with Boston pubs is that the pubs are located in the city of Boston.
The second biggest problem with Boston pubs is that the pubs are filled with Massholes.
All we need to do is remove the Massholes and airlift the pubs via helicopter to a different city, state, and region.
Problem solved.

^ This is a zero value post. If you don't like Boston then don't live/visit the city. If you don't like Massholes then avoid Massachusetts. Problem solved for YOU.

Quote: (02-05-2019 11:55 PM)BostonBMW Wrote:  

Problem solved.

^ This is a zero value post. If you don't like Boston then don't live/visit the city. If you don't like Massholes then avoid Massachusetts. Problem solved for YOU.

You mad, bro?
I went to college with a lot of Massholes, further down the East Coast. Going to the pubs near campus was basically like stepping into Boston.
Buncha fuckin abrasive alcoholics. I feel comfortable generalizing because there were SO MANY dudes, and chicks, that fit that stereotype.
I'm a Midwesterner. It just not my style. At all.
And don't even get me started on St Patty's Day.

Quote: (02-06-2019 10:06 AM)Savonarola Wrote:  

Quote: (02-05-2019 11:55 PM)BostonBMW Wrote:  

Problem solved.

You mad, bro?
I went to college with a lot of Massholes, further down the East Coast. Going to the pubs near campus was basically like stepping into Boston.
Buncha fuckin abrasive alcoholics. I feel comfortable generalizing because there were SO MANY dudes, and chicks, that fit that stereotype.
I'm a Midwesterner. It just not my style. At all.
And don't even get me started on St Patty's Day.

Lived in Boston for 4 long years for work. I know that feeling.

This thread by Moma summed up my feelings perfectly:
thread-63414.html

This quote really hit Boston's problems on the head:
Quote:Quote:

This next point is actually one that goes for New England generally – something isn’t right with the race relations here. Boston may look extremely liberal and tolerant, but after three years here it really strikes me as more of a place where fake liberalism reigns supreme. If you made me designate a virtue signaling capital of the United States, I’d pick Boston (DC might be in the running, but I’ll leave that for another post). Don’t be fooled by all of the anti-trump protests and marches and what not – people here are not as open minded as they want you to think they are. I’ve long maintained that Hillary Clinton really was the spirit animal of this city – the kind of person who pays lip service to progressive tolerance and all that jazz, but in practice couldn’t care less about the people she’s trying to sell that stuff too and who would instead work discreetly against their interests to benefit herself. If Boston was a politician, it would be Hillary Clinton.

The nightlife was whack, over priced, and difficult to navigate around. Maybe it was better back in Doc Holliday's day but in 2015 and as recently as 2017, it was insufferably bad.

Maybe it's the weather? The UK's weather in comparison, while wet, is pleasantly mild where New England's is a flip flop of extremes. England sent its undesirables to New England which is sufficiently comparable to the 3rd circle of hell.

Moma's sentiments matches mine and several others who left that part of the country. There's something fundamentally wrong with it.

I left and happily will never come back. It's good to know that there isn't anyone there who will be missing me too, well ok I miss RexImperator, AvonBarksdale, a regular plate that I've known for years, and some church friends. Never had the chance to meet up with BostonBMW or Moma which was a shame.

Don't worry Savonarola, New England's feeling their pride because their team won sportsball. Give it a month and they'll be back to being the standard cut of miserable that. There was another thread where some guy outlined New England's culture as pragmatic. People being scenery that shouldn't talk.

Really sums up what is wrong with the whole region.

Quote:Quote:

well ok I miss RexImperator
Thanks man, I miss you too!

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (02-06-2019 10:16 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Really sums up what is wrong with the whole region.

Yeah, you pretty much hit the nail on the head. People pretend to care, but Boston has some of the most self-centered people I've ever seen. There's this palpable coldness that I've never encounter anywhere, even in the degenerate culture of LA.

Boston has started to go downhill the last couple of years. I've visited it a couple of times since I moved to FL, and it's really evident with some contrast.

Boston has some of the meanest SOBs in the entire nation. Plus, the city itself is starting to flood with the homeless. It's also telling that a city that prides itself as paying well also didn't even match the offers I garnered down here.

Food for thought, but will definitely never be going back. I don't miss the bipolar weather or the extremely inflated prices.

I was in Boston a couple months ago. The city did have some white stunners but as far as I tried, there is practically no nightlife. I'm kind of a late guy. I get dinner around 9-10. So I hit the bars by 11-12. While the closing time is 2AM, most bars close way before that. The range when I checked is 11-1AM.

I checked a few bars. It was mostly either groups or single guys.

Something about Boston (I only stayed a few days, I might be wrong): There is a do-no-disturb kinda vibe. The people were not rude (quite the other way around). But everyone was minding their own business and avoiding "eye contact". Honestly, this was the biggest cockblocker. You are sitting in a place and there are some reasonable targets but the woman (even the man) would avoid any possible eye contact. I can't make any moves (maybe I should have?) this way. I feel like I'm disturbing the calmness.

I don't know. I was not used to this kinda situations. It is my first time to boston/USA. So maybe things are a bit different here?