rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pandoras Box - VDC

Pandoras Box - VDC

Hey guys, after years I have had another look at Vin De Carlos Pandora's Box. Afaik it is the only system that really distinguishes between different types of women instead of following a one size fits all approach.

When I read it I was amazed, but I found the quizes rather superficial and I found it difficult to apply. There were not enough rules given for easier identification and application.

However what came to my mind is really, that the culture a person lives in should have a huge impact on the type:

Example: In the US you have more R(ealists) due to social pressure, in EE more I(dealists). Same with sexual behavior (D or J) and dating behavior (T or N).

Has anybody used this system successfully, and what are your ideas about Pandoras Box and the application to world traveling and PUA?

EDIT: but what I really love about the system is that it tells you which type actually shows which type of behavior: shy, shit tests, wanting gifts, ...

Pandoras Box - VDC

While it's an interesting concept I think overall it's more trouble than it's worth.

Vin DiCarlo's best contributions to this sphere are the Escalation Ladder, the Reverse Supplication Ladder and the his focus on gaining compliance.

One of his former instructors, Brian Burke, who contribute a lot to Vin's products now has his own company called Go Beyond Dating which I highly recommend checking out. The marketing materials look cheesy but it's very high quality material that is the next step beyond Vin's work IMO.