rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No Pussy Pass Presented for Pissed Off Pruned Passenger

Story.

Quote:Quote:

NEW YORK -- A woman is scheduled to be arraigned Friday after she was kicked off a JetBlue plane last summer for kicking a flight attendant, throwing snacks and flirtatiously touching a male passenger without his consent, according to federal court documents.

Robin Ducore, 30, was formally indicted last week on a single charge of interference with flight crew members and attendants for allegedly disrupting the July 29, 2017, flight from the Dominican Republic to New York City. The flight was diverted to Washington Dulles International Airport, costing JetBlue $36,126.25. The airline was forced to provide 144 passengers with a $150.00 credit voucher.

Court documents allege Ducore consumed four glasses of white wine during a 90-minute period on the flight. She was then cut off by a flight attendant and began to curse loudly and kick the seat of the passenger sitting in front of her. Ducore then allegedly began to touch a male passenger on the back of his head "in a flirtatious manner" and was repeatedly told to stop touching him.

After other passengers tried to calm Ducore down, she was offered snacks and bottled water, which she threw across the aircraft while yelling profanity, the documents allege. Ducore was placed in flex cuffs and was overheard saying, "I hate life" and that "nobody loves her."

Five minutes later, she broke out of the flex cuffs and allegedly kicked a flight attendant in the leg, according to the documents. Another flight attendant allegedly sat next to her until she passed out and the flight diverted to Dulles.

Ducore's attorney told WRC-TV they will argue she was already drunk before boarding and JetBlue shouldn't have allowed her on the flight.

Obligatory:

[Image: skank_zpscjgvycpz.jpg]

Thousand cock stare.

Her future:

[Image: lots_of_cats825.jpg]

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

The "eat, pray, love" fantasy didn't work out in The Dominican Republic I take it...?

Did a couple of Dominican pump & dump's leave her feeling hollow?

The pic of her doesn't seem to load.

6.5/10 WB:

[Image: robin-ducore-instagram.jpeg]

Quote: (02-18-2018 10:04 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

The "eat, pray, love" fantasy didn't work out in The Dominican Republic I take it...?

Did a couple of Dominican pump & dump's leave her feeling hollow?

Paging el mech

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (02-18-2018 09:56 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

Her future:
[Image: lots_of_cats825.jpg]

I'd say the story right under hers is her future.

Some more detail

One of the passengers, identified as YD, who was the medical doctor referenced above, told the FBI that Ducore was anxious, angry and pushy when she entered the plane, according to court documents. The doctor said she saw Ducore order an alcoholic beverage and later heard her crying.

The doctor said she eventually sat next to Ducore and introduced herself as a doctor. She said Ducore hugged her and “cried about what appeared to be a family matter.” But the doctor told the FBI, “Ducore’s hugs started to get too tight,” and she “thought [Ducore] would harm me.”

The doctor told the FBI that Ducore grabbed her arm so hard it left a small scratch. The doctor then said she decided to leave the seat and Ducore yelled at her, “you leave like everyone leaves,” cursed and kicked the chair in front of her, according to court documents. The doctor said Ducore was acting “like a caged animal” and there was no reasoning with her. The doctor said Ducore later threw a water bottle toward her and her daughter, but they were not hit by it.

An off-duty flight attendant who was a passenger on the plane said she saw Ducore “crying, punching the chair in front of her and telling other people to shut up and stop looking at her,” according to court documents.

The off-duty flight attendant told the FBI she helped put flexcuffs on Ducore, and during that process, Ducore was telling people to go away and saying “nobody loves her.”

[Image: robin-ducore-facebook.jpeg]

Yea OP is right. She will have a thousand cats at her doorstep in a half decade or so.

In saner times when she got genuinely wacko the nearest man would have literally slapped some shame back into her.

Where's that Leslie Nielsen gif?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (02-18-2018 11:34 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

In saner times when she got genuinely wacko the nearest man would have literally slapped some shame back into her.

Quote: (02-18-2018 11:34 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

I'm the King of Beijing!

This is a good example of how miserable many modern women are. They hit the wall and realize they wasted their youth and can't have it all. Feminism and cultural Marxism failed them, but they will never admit it or even have the self-awareness to notice. They'll blame all the wrong people, and worst of all won't admit their own mistakes or do what's necessary to improve.

Those comments "I hate life" and "nobody loves her" say a lot. This woman reminds me of all the childless and husbandless 30+ women I see in urban environments. They have a look of complete emptiness and loneliness. They fill the void with wine, pills, cats or lap dogs, online dating/bars/clubs, social media attention whoring and faking a happy, exciting life when it's actually the opposite. In the end, those careers, university educations (more like indoctrinations) and miles of cock end up meaning nothing.

A lot of men (including myself) can relate to some of this, but we're much more likely to notice our decaying society, admit our own stupid decisions and go through the painful process of self-reflection and self-improvement. Maybe because we weren't treated like royalty for merely existing like the modern Western woman.

Aw, she seems so sweet.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (02-19-2018 02:08 AM)TigOlBitties Wrote:  

This is a good example of how miserable many modern women are. They hit the wall and realize they wasted their youth and can't have it all. Feminism and cultural Marxism failed them, but they will never admit it or even have the self-awareness to notice. They'll blame all the wrong people, and worst of all won't admit their own mistakes or do what's necessary to improve.

Those comments "I hate life" and "nobody loves her" say a lot. This woman reminds me of all the childless and husbandless 30+ women I see in urban environments. They have a look of complete emptiness and loneliness. They fill the void with wine, pills, cats or lap dogs, online dating/bars/clubs, social media attention whoring and faking a happy, exciting life when it's actually the opposite. In the end, those careers, university educations (more like indoctrinations) and miles of cock end up meaning nothing.

A lot of men (including myself) can relate to some of this, but we're much more likely to notice our decaying society, admit our own stupid decisions and go through the painful process of self-reflection and self-improvement. Maybe because we weren't treated like royalty for merely existing like the modern Western woman.

I agree. I actually feel bad for her. The misery women live in in modern times is actually a failure of modern men. A few bitch slaps and being put in line by masculine influences and she'd probably be a happy wife and mother.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (02-19-2018 03:06 AM)RIslander Wrote:  

Quote: (02-19-2018 02:08 AM)TigOlBitties Wrote:  

I agree. I actually feel bad for her. The misery women live in in modern times is actually a failure of modern men. A few bitch slaps and being put in line by masculine influences and she'd probably be a happy wife and mother.

More like someone would end up in jail for domestic violence for doing that.

And no, it is not a failure of modern men. I'm tired of hearing that.

I'd agree it's the fault of the men who decided to give women the right to vote and work. But that happened long before anyone here was born.

So modern men? Absolutely not.

Do I feel pity? Sure.

Sense of responsibility? Absolutely not.

Not happening. - redbeard in regards to ETH flippening BTC

It's a bit of both. We didn't create the entirety of the problem, but neither have we put our foot down and started slapping bitches on the meta scale. That will only come after a serious collapse of the current social order.

And the fundamental difference between men and women when 35-40 years of age rolls around is that what most men have lost in youth they've gained in wisdom, wealth and frame. If they've learned anything in life then they can still leverage it to establish a long term relationship with a passable woman, even if it means going to SEA and cashing in their Westerner credentials.

Meanwhile women in the same position have lost that most important thing. Youth. Most never built frame either, and what wealth they haven't squandered (zero savings and bi-monthly cheques from a shitty middle tier salary) is meaningless to a man of any fundamental worth whatsoever. In fact, her having a "career" is actually a red flag to anyone but a foreign male parasite who will bleed her dry while fucking other women before getting his citizenship and monkey-branching out of her life.

So while men can cash out late in the game, women simply wake up one day to find they've become functionally worthless to society. Their suffering is magnified by their female biology, which links survival to social bonds while men link survival to many things, most of that being their capacity to get by in life on their own talents (absent a pussy pass).

It's difficult to imagine how miserable they must be, but this woman's pitiably pathetic outbursts are merely an outward display of what millions of Western women are suffering internally right this moment.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

This sounds like a pretty typical case of BPD. Obsession with abandonment, lashing out angrily, unable to figure out that her outbursts cause the abandonment.

Still, I can confirm her theory. I, too, would leave her just everybody else after I was done.

Also will be using this line during future breakups:

https://heavy.com/news/2018/02/robin-duc...-pictures/

At that point, the flight attendant said he made the “safety based value decision” to put Ducore in flexcuffs, also known as plastic handcuffs.

"Nikki, I'm making the safety based value decision to delete your phone number and ignore your future texts."

Picture strongly implies closet trailer/ghetto trash:

[Image: robin-ducore-new-jersey.jpeg?quality=65&...&strip=all]

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

No wonder she's batshit crazy:

Robin Dorothy Ducore is an Assistant Visual Manager at the French luxury goods company, Cartier who resides in New York City​.

https://everipedia.org/wiki/robin-ducore/

A job is a job, but when you combine a presumably Manhattan-dwelling, leftist-leaning, childless, husbandless career girl with employment at a French luxury brand, expect fucking fireworks.

Women in these sorts of professions seem to be the most hypergamous, self-absorbed and self-deluded working women you will ever see.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Quote: (02-19-2018 09:57 AM)david.garrett84 Wrote:  

No wonder she's batshit crazy:

I'm assuming that the "Assistant Visual Manager" puts up signs and arranges products on the shelf so that they look pretty.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

She's a hottie, crazy as fuck, and probably knows her way around a cock. Would join in milehigh club.

She has a look about her I'm familiar with and thats a no from me. Like somebody said above, she could have BPD and at 30 those screws coming loose means you need to duck and cover.

Quote: (02-19-2018 02:42 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

She has a look about her I'm familiar with and thats a no from me. Like somebody said above, she could have BPD and at 30 those screws coming loose means you need to duck and cover.

That's a very peculiar look distinctive to trashy women, ghetto and rural alike. Gaunt, hollow, strange dead-looking lips like someone kicked a hole in a bag of flour. Caking on makeup to try to cover it up and darkening their eyes to try to make it look like they have interesting features, but their face is just somehow undeniably misshapen, flattened, a little froggy, like they had a bad run-in with a tribal head-shrinker who forgot to take the skull out first.

She's better than some at hiding it, but it's loud and clear in the pic with the Yankees cap. I'd chalk it up to drug abuse alone, but it's overwhelmingly a look you see with girls who grew up really badly. Even with a lot of heavy partying, that doesn't usually happen to the ones in dorms. I always figured it was some kind of a genetic issue, and it's probably in half of all female mugshots I've ever seen.

I'd wager good money that her family's been struggling with her for years and forced her through 'fashion school' and into gainful employment only in a desperate bid to keep her from ending up in a gutter somewhere.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

I don't think she came from a trashy upbringing or grew up badly. LIM College is a $50,000 a year proposition before you factor in the cost of living in New York. And the undergraduate programs are largely the type of dalliance afforded to children from wealthy families who have the ability to treat work as a "follow your dreams" proposition more than a paycheck. I think it's more likely that at age 30, living in Manhattan and working in the fashion industry, she's simply accumulated a lot of miles on the chassis.

Quote: (02-19-2018 04:10 PM)kmhour Wrote:  

I don't think she came from a trashy upbringing or grew up badly. LIM College is a $50,000 a year proposition before you factor in the cost of living in New York. And the undergraduate programs are largely the type of dalliance afforded to children from wealthy families who have the ability to treat work as a "follow your dreams" proposition more than a paycheck. I think it's more likely that at age 30, living in Manhattan and working in the fashion industry, she's simply accumulated a lot of miles on the chassis.

Oh, it wouldn't surprise me if she grew up wealthy given the big picture, but I'm just saying she fits a very odd look that's become familiar to me. Even nice families can have a screwy kid, and sending them off to a frivolity like that is sometimes a strategy to rescue one who is struggling on their own.

It would be surprising if a high-functioning person came violently unglued in public at 30 after a vacation just because she got the sadz about her life trajectory and dating prospects - although it could happen. 80/20 says she's been the subject of prior police complaints, restraining orders, involuntary commitment, suicide threats, or visits to rehab, all of which were hamstered away as "she's just upset" or "she's been under a lot of stress".

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

I feel like the guys saying she looks good need to a) get out of the country more, or b) up their game.

No offense, but c'mon, guys....

(P.S. before I get cannibalized, not saying I wouldn't bang if she served it on a platter and/or there was booze involved...)

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Alright, I did some Jason Bourne stuff after work for practice.

Background to this is that she graduated from LIM in 2009 and started with Cartier in 2010. In 2011, she bought a house with a man she had apparently gone to high school with, and they lived together in their New Jersey hometown. She seems to have been using his last name. Around 2013, her name falls off the tax record, then he goes public seeing a new woman and marries her in 2016.

My suspicion here is that she tried to settle down with a high school sweetheart, he eventually figured some things out about her and told her to GTFO, and she never recovered.

They also have some unclaimed checks that they should really cash.

[Image: a9f8a561-568a-410c-9fac-41f09fab21cf.gif]

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

That's not her future, it is her present: [Image: robin-ducore-photos.jpeg]

She's already a cat lady. Women need children to keep from going crazy. What they don't need is more cats.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein