rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

Hey, A little bit of background about me. I'm 6ft, white (polish), slim build, black hair (not balding yet) and 34. I'm originally from America but lived in the Philippines for around a year. I've also been to China, Thailand and Uganda.

During my travels I was the most successful in the Philippines. Slept with around 35 girls just casually dating. I don't really find Filipino mentality attractive though. You talk to a girl about anything beyond the next 30 min and her eyes will glass over.

I was thinking about a taking a trip to Ukraine but looking through the Ukraine thread and trip reports I'm not seeing a lot of guys having success. Why is Ukraine talked about so much?

From most of the trip reports I see:
Guy goes to Ukraine
Ask's a few girls out
Gets a few numbers
Doesn't close the deal on anything
Comes back raving at how awesome and successful his trip was

Being a foreigner in Ukraine doesn't seem to have as much value as being a foreigner in SEA. You just tell a girl in the Philippines you're from America and you can see the hypergamy in her eyes. If you put effort into it, you could sleep with multiple randoms each day. The hardest part is avoiding the prostitutes. Most of them won't even tell you.

I'm getting older and looking for something more long term. I've been engaged twice to American girls and just no. Never again. Living in a major city there's nothing but feminists everywhere. I'd rather die alone then live with some roastie telling my kids how evil white men are.

Would Ukraine still be worth visiting? And how would it compare to the Philippines with ease of picking girls up? I'm hoping it's not as bad as the trip reports I read. I'm currently learning Russian and know a little bit.

What's your bankroll? How long are you planning to go for? Do you have other reasons to go other than getting laid?

If you want to visit for a bang mission you might disappointed after Philippines. ONSs are possible, but not common.

Not sure if this warrants separate thread.

It's the exact opposite of the Phillipines.

Philippines:
-Ugly girls on average
-Girls have no game
-Will fuck you for being western

Ukraine:
-Hottest girls on average
-Girls have top tier game
-Will try to scam you out of a meal for being western

That's just a how it is for the general population there, and does not apply to every girl you will meet in either places.

Ukraine is a much more difficult place than the Philippines. Probably about 10x harder. But the girls are much better looking. It's a place to go if you want quality, not quantity. But be prepared to put in some hard work and to stay at least 1 month.

Quote: (02-15-2018 05:21 PM)edlefou Wrote:  

What's your bankroll? How long are you planning to go for? Do you have other reasons to go other than getting laid?

If you want to visit for a bang mission you might disappointed after Philippines. ONSs are possible, but not common.

Not sure if this warrants separate thread.

Roughly 95k a year

A few months (2-3)

I'm not really looking at it as a "bang mission". I'm more concerned with girls there not being very warm to foreigners. I'm looking to date and see where it goes. I'd like to find a girl that hasn't been destroyed by western culture

Ukrainian girls are boring as fuck on average. Language barrier I'm sure is part of that. When you can only have basic conversations in either language without understanding nuances, expressions or humor, there's only so much communication possible.

Would still take them 10/10 over Filipinos. Filipinos are some of the simplest people I've ever met, on par with Africans.

Quote: (02-15-2018 06:11 PM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  

Ukrainian girls are boring as fuck on average. Language barrier I'm sure is part of that. When you can only have basic conversations in either language without understanding nuances, expressions or humor, there's only so much communication possible.

Would still take them 10/10 over Filipinos. Filipinos are some of the simplest people I've ever met, on par with Africans.

I found Africans to be much more goal driven then Filipinos. Filipinos just wanna go to college for hotel management (assuming they make it that far) then have some dude take care of them. I don't wanna turn this into a Filipino bashing thread though. They just annoy the fuck out of me and I can't deal with them anymore

No one really answered my question about Ukraine though. How's my value compared to the locals? Assuming I could speak some Russian? Figuratively would I have more difficulty then I would with American girls or would they be easier?

It's like comparing shit to gold looks wise. Both have boring attitudes and are a bit retarted.
Philipinos may be the ugliest race worldwide.

Quote: (02-15-2018 06:11 PM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  

That's a tad broad

Helllooo siirrrr!! That was the most annoying thing about Phils. That accent drives me up the wall.

Quote: (02-15-2018 05:29 PM)jasond Wrote:  

Ukraine is a much more difficult place than the Philippines. Probably about 10x harder. But the girls are much better looking. It's a place to go if you want quality, not quantity. But be prepared to put in some hard work and to stay at least 1 month.
I would say 10X is very accurate.

If you put the same amount of effort even in a big American city like NY you'll probably get laid more than in Ukraine. Quality is a different matter, of course.

In my experience with Ukrainian girls in Poland they have certain expectations based on your nationality. If you tell them you're American they will shit test a lot to find out why you are there, what's your financial situation etc. You definitely need game to get laid, a passport won't cut it.
It's also important how you dress, there's this mentality that if you are wealthy (or a foreigner from the West) you should dress well. A guy like Zuckerberg would be ridiculed if nobody knew who he was.
One of the comments from a broke Ukrainian student I was dating was that I should buy more shoes: why am I always wearing the same ones ? It's true that I have 3 pairs of very comfortable shoes that I wear until they break down because I can't be bothered to waste my time shopping but the comment was a bit unexpected. She was also commenting on my flat and certain behaviors that she didn't like. Bitch you share a crappy dorm room, you can't afford a coffee yet you have the balls to criticize my lifestyle.

Expect to pay for everything even after banging her. Once I told her that I don't have any cash on me and they didn't accept cards just to see her reaction. I was surprised that she didn't complain about that as well. Better to invite her to your place and make her cook or go for a walk in the park unless you want to become a sponsor.

I haven't met any Filipinas but from what I've seen they're ugly as fuck. Maybe if I had yellow fever I would rate them one point higher but still they can't compare to the average Ukrainian.

If you're looking to rack up notches and slam some low hanging fruit then Ukraine isn't the place to be, but since you're looking for something longer term, and if you're willing to invest some time and effort into adapting to the place then for sure it would be a decent option.

Have you thought of any other EE spots besides Ukraine though?

Quote: (02-15-2018 08:12 PM)Pointer Wrote:  

In my experience with Ukrainian girls in Poland they have certain expectations based on your nationality. If you tell them you're American they will shit test a lot to find out why you are there, what's your financial situation etc. You definitely need game to get laid, a passport won't cut it.
It's also important how you dress, there's this mentality that if you are wealthy (or a foreigner from the West) you should dress well. A guy like Zuckerberg would be ridiculed if nobody knew who he was.
One of the comments from a broke Ukrainian student I was dating was that I should buy more shoes: why am I always wearing the same ones ? It's true that I have 3 pairs of very comfortable shoes that I wear until they break down because I can't be bothered to waste my time shopping but the comment was a bit unexpected. She was also commenting on my flat and certain behaviors that she didn't like. Bitch you share a crappy dorm room, you can't afford a coffee yet you have the balls to criticize my lifestyle.

Expect to pay for everything even after banging her. Once I told her that I don't have any cash on me and they didn't accept cards just to see her reaction. I was surprised that she didn't complain about that as well. Better to invite her to your place and make her cook or go for a walk in the park unless you want to become a sponsor.

I haven't met any Filipinas but from what I've seen they're ugly as fuck. Maybe if I had yellow fever I would rate them one point higher but still they can't compare to the average Ukrainian.

That sound like a stereotypical female trait. Most girls will shit test you. Even Filipino girls will shit test you. There not always ugly. There's actually a lot of very beautiful girls in the Philippines. You won't really find them around the p4p area's that most foreigners hang around. I'll add some photos of some of the girls I dated once I crop them a bit. I don't want some white knight turd trying to dox me.

These girls sound very arrogant to be honest. I make more in a day then she makes in a month. I'd feel like slapping her if she critiqued my style or where I lived. I usually wear a button down with a sport coat and jeans with some leather shoes. How do people in Ukraine normally dress or what's considered stylish?

One thing I've learned at this age is you always pay to some degree so it's whatever at this point. Even dating a girl - you're driving her around (gas, insurance, future mental health problems as a result of dating her). If I make some gold diggers day by buying her a sandwich I'm not going to feel bad.

I think I'm going to sign up on some Russian dating sites like Mamba or something and see how it goes. I find it hard to believe that Ukrainian girls are harder then American girls. Out of all the countries I've been to American girls are the most stuck up, social media addicts. They shit test you and you have no room for recovery if you make the smallest mistake. They just move on the next guy hitting them up on Tinder

My advice is if you want to visit Ukraine get there as soon as posible a lot of the hotties had started to leave but i am pretty sure if you go to one of the major cities and put in the work for a few months you can find one maybe two girls worth married.
I am pretty sure that in 10 years Ukraine will be just as Romania, Moldova and Bulgaria were in even small cities and towns all the young people had left and only teenagers and old people have been left behind.

Is this thread even serious? How does Ukraine compare with the Phillipines for easy sex?

You find it hard to believe Ukrainian girls are harder than Americans, based on what?

"I don't really find Filipino mentality attractive"

You said it yourself and that's all you need to go to the Ukraine

Other than sweating my ass off in the Phils (and smog and typically sweet runt women) my number one reason for leaving was the stupidity of the people. I couldn't deal with it

Now playing relationship chess (with the masters) in the Ukraine where your only advantage is your wallet....well that's a great challenge and that's why the Ukraine thread is full of spit and vinegar and success. We love it! We fuck up we learn then we go back and we fuck up some more.

Ukraine has some classy down to earth educated women there and oddly enough I like people that look like me. It's cheap as philo and the climate is pretty nice (to a Canadian) ..it's a shorter flight. Which means no pressure on how long you stay.

In the Colombia thread the other day was a 65 year old guy that gave up on the phils, I think he spent 10 years there and now in Columbia searching the jungles for holy pussy.

My point is this poster isn't the only one disillusioned by the Phils and maybe the Ukraine isn't the answer either. Too each his own!

But i'll take beautiful piranha any day over carp

Quote: (02-15-2018 08:52 PM)Tintin Wrote:  

Is this thread even serious? How does Ukraine compare with the Phillipines for easy sex?

You find it hard to believe Ukrainian girls are harder than Americans, based on what?

Male to female ratio
Economic inequality
I know some old guys at work who married a few through marriage agencies but that was years ago. They said times have changed. We're talking a 30 year age gap here. That kinds reaks of desperation.
Female hypergamy

I just don't see how some guy making 400 a month is competition. Maybe I'm to used to Asia.

Then you obviously have no clue on what you're in for in Ukraine, those stats sound good on paper but don't mean shit when you factor in the culture. I went to 25-30 countries last year and spent a month in Ukraine. It was by far one of the hardest countries to get laid. Not only because the girls are not slutty but also many of them will waste your time trying to scam free meals that it uses up valuable time you could be spending with girls who are more genuine.

I have been in the US for the last few months and also grew up here. It would be easier for me to bang 5 american girls than it would be to bang 1 Ukraine girl.

Quote: (02-15-2018 10:20 PM)Shimmy Wrote:  

Then you obviously have no clue on what you're in for in Ukraine, those stats sound good on paper but don't mean shit when you factor in the culture. I went to 25-30 countries last year and spent a month in Ukraine. It was by far one of the hardest countries to get laid. Not only because the girls are not slutty but also many of them will waste your time trying to scam free meals that it uses up valuable time you could be spending with girls who are more genuine.

I have been in the US for the last few months and also grew up here. It would be easier for me to bang 5 american girls than it would be to bang 1 Ukraine girl.

You sure it wasn't you failing one of her shit tests during said food date? I've heard they ask a lot of questions and if you answer anything remotely sounding like "I want to bang" you're done.

For a site that's full of self proclaimed pick up artists I'm kinda disappointed at the results I'm getting. You guys talk about game and all that but I've never had to try and "game" a girl. I just be direct and tell them how I feel. In America this has gotten me 60 lays and a lot of long term relationship with out much effort. Being direct has also gotten me more then a few one night-stands although that was the girl being a hoe more then anything else. Honestly, its been around ten years since I went after a girl for the sole purpose of getting laid. I enjoy the companionship.

The easiest way to get laid is to develop an emotional connection to the girl and I'm not seeing any evidence of that here.

I'm hearing a lot of "I wasn't successful so it must be the girls or culture". Not one guy whose replied has been highly successful unless this is misinformation.

There's two types of people in the world. Those who do and those who make excuses. I'm hearing excuses.

If you haven't been successful with girls in Ukraine please fuck off my thread. You have nothing of value to add.

To put things into perspective. A 57 year old guy that I work with whose chubby and balding has been more successful then you guys.... He used marriage agencies for fucks sake

Mmm, I don't know why you are bashing guys, that are trying to help you though. I believe it was confirmed by MANY here, that American and most of the Western girls are SLUTTY compared to Ukrainians, Russian and FSU countries girls.

Now, you see - your old, fat and baldy friend has her sweet Ukrainian on her arm, but there is one big difference - he MARRIED her.

As far as the pure game goes. Let's look from their perspective - you are an average mid 30-guy with nothing standing out except for a SALARY, which is only the effect of you being born in a different country in the first place. You can't even speak their language. What value do you bring, that will let you fuck them as you please?

If you tried offering them 200$ on Tinder for a bang, I'm sure you would get plenty of ONSeses as this is a pretty much really poor country and the girls are really money-oriented, but still, it's not a Venezuela-level of poverty and girls will not fuck you for a sandwich.

Now as I see, that you are here for a long-term, then you have a serious chance of developing a long-term relationship with a beautiful girl, but you have to invest some time in order to do that. She has to see, that this MONEY-MACHINE, that you are is not going to run away after 2 or 3 bangs. Otherwise, it's just not worth for her time-wise. There will be plenty of other rich, white dudes, some offering their monthly salary up-front.

I mean, I don't know you. Maybe you have a good game, great style and looks and you will be able to score tons of sweet Ukrainians, but don't think, that they don't know what you are up for - and they want to be rewarded for their services just like you, unless you really CAN bring something, that others can't - and for 99% foreigners it's only money. Hell, even Polish guys are starting to go to Ukraine to elevate their status and get some "better" puss, so the girls certainly know what's going on here.

I mean, I never was to America, but as many members has confirmed, that all Anglosphere girls are more or less similar, then I can assure you, that's a whole different world between Anglo and Ukrainians girls. The latter are much less slutty, of higher quality, more feminine and based on my experience - more intelligent on average (Well, a number of British girls, that have worse spelling than I do kind of formed this opinion of mine).

That said, if you are going to stick around then you surely will find a nice Ukrainian pussy to accompany you on your journey, but you shouldn't bash other people, that are trying to bring you down to earth for saying, that Ukrainians are on par with American girls in terms of easiness. Not to even mention filipinas lol.

Xai, that negative attitude will get you banned sooner than later. You should thank the guys who have been in UA and given their honest opinuons instead of bashing them for not getting laid. Ive been in UA just like many of the posters on here and can attest 100% that it’s way harder than boring USA and this is from someone who speaks near fluent Russian as well.

LOL, your friend met some washed up gold digger through a marriage agency. That's like me saying my friend went into a brothel and paid a woman to fuck him... man he must have more game than any guys on the forum, he was fucking her within minutes.

Sounds to me like you're one of those guys that isn't going to listen to anything other than "Yeah, Ukraine girls will fuck you just as easy as Filipinas". Good luck with that.

Quote: (02-15-2018 09:59 PM)xai Wrote:  

Quote: (02-15-2018 08:52 PM)Tintin Wrote:  

Male to female ratio
Economic inequality
I know some old guys at work who married a few through marriage agencies but that was years ago. They said times have changed. We're talking a 30 year age gap here. That kinds reaks of desperation.
Female hypergamy

I just don't see how some guy making 400 a month is competition. Maybe I'm to used to Asia.

Economic inequality is one reason that you shouldn't assume you are going to be King there, there are plenty of people with lots of money. There's also the language amd cultural barrier.

Quote: (02-16-2018 12:32 AM)TripleG Wrote:  

Xai, that negative attitude will get you banned sooner than later. You should thank the guys who have been in UA and given their honest opinuons instead of bashing them for not getting laid. Ive been in UA just like many of the posters on here and can attest 100% that it’s way harder than boring USA and this is from someone who speaks near fluent Russian as well.

The only reason I have a negative attitude towards those particular guys is they didn't even read what I wrote. I originally asked where I stood from a value perspective in Ukraine. If I went after a girl with good intentions does my background help or make it worse. What are some things I could do which would help or make things worse, etc.

They came at me with saying I'm not going to be able to get one night stands. That's not even my intention. I don't care about one night stands. I've already slept with some extremely beautiful girls. if it happens sure, but I'm not on some sexual conquest mission.

On top of talking about one night stands, they didn't even get laid. Why even comment at that point?

When you say "harder" define harder. Do you mean harder to get dates or overcome the cultural barrier? or do you mean harder to get them to sleep with you?