rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First date tonight? Good Idea before Valentines Day

I have been slammed with work this month but finally bringing my head up for air and meeting up w/ a girl I met a few weeks ago for drinks tonight. We have traded texts back and forth this week, building up the anticipation for what hopes to be a good night. She dropped a hint this morning about Valentines Day, saying how she was sad all her friends were married and had plans either this weekend or next weekend to celebrate. I acted like I didn't see the text and changed subjects.

If that comes up in person, how should I handle it?

I think this depends on what you want with the girl. Do you want a one night stand, fuck buddy, dating, relationship?

I would avoid saying yes or no and say something more like "let's see how tonight goes". Make her think she needs to earn a weekend date if you are interested in seeing her again.

When in doubt, treat her like a little sister.

Laugh it off, tell her that Valentine's Day is a lame made up consumer good day so people buy more shit.

-She'll scoff and faux butthurt-

This is where you're drop her panties - tell her that, "people should enjoy each other everyday all the time, everyday with someone is a gift, one day shouldn't define someone" - or something like that - you get the gist.

I'd give her that, "I'm gonna fuck you look" when I say it.