rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

‘Feminist Business School’ Teaches Students To Shun Profit-Seeking

Read the whole thing. PJ media is a good site. There are more links at the article page.

This is so stupid, it gave me brain cancer--"profit is patriarchal and therefore bad" is the epitome of idiocy. It goes against everything we are as humans, against everything 5000 years of civilization created.
Then again, cultural marxists like her will continue to destroy civilization as we know it. There is no cure for that disease.

Quote:Quote:

The Feminist Business School, founded by Evergreen State College graduate Jennifer Armbrust, teaches that capitalism is an “economy that values masculine traits” such as “meritocracy,” “competition,” and “individualism.” The California-based site recently launched two more online courses to coach aspiring businesswomen on how to “topple the patriarchy” and promote a more “feminist economy.”

Shunning the “profit seeking motive” of traditional commerce, the Feminist Business School advocates that businesswomen adopt more “feminine traits” such as “gratitude,” “intimacy,” and “connecting with nature.”

It turns out that $1,200 is the current break-even rate for learning how to overthrow capitalism. The school claims that 19 of the 20 slots for the program were filled.

“The feminine economy proposes a new set of values and redistribution of money and power based on feminine principle,” argues Armbrust on the program’s website. As PJ Media reported last month, the school’s first offering was a “Concepts and Conceptions” course dedicated to helping women give “birth” to a feminist business.

The program’s founder -- and only faculty member -- does not appear to have any experience launching a business prior to selling courses on how to launch a business.

I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters all the same. They love being dominated.
--Oscar Wilde

Great find.

The wording used by the "Feminist Business School" is a perfect example of how the left manipulates language to create a false reality. This is an insidious trick and people should look out for it.

"..the Feminist Business School advocates that businesswomen adopt more “feminine traits” such as “gratitude,” “intimacy,” and “connecting with nature.”

These are outright lies, yet will be taken as truth simply because someone said it and it's in print.

As most men know, women can be the most ungrateful, entitled creatures anywhere, they can be cold as hell (even to their kids), and their "connection with nature" ends when they do all that "travel," where they use mountains of fuel that destroys the environment.

I've also noticed feminists manipulating language in regard to the #metoo movement. I keep reading how women are "afraid to say no" and "can't speak up" and are "silenced." WTF? This is more "invented reality."

Show me one man who hasn't heard "No!" countless times in his life from a woman and I'll show you a liar. Every guy hears "No." It's probably most used word of all time by women. And yet #metoo claims women can't bring themselves to say it.

Advertising works because it's human nature to believe ideas that are pushed on us time and time again. Unfortunately, the left's propaganda works too. Enough people see these lies put forth and start to believe them -- despite the fact that they don't jibe with what we experienced in real life.

I think it’s a good initiative.
At least it acknowledges that women’s motivations are different, and that masculine ideals will not work for women.
The idea that feminine nature can be used for economic purpose in a specifically feminine way has merit in my view. To wit, gatherer females vs hunter males.

In particular I totally agree with the founder that competition and profit are masculine ideals.

It’s glaringly obvious from women’s career choices and choice of majors at university. Women systematically choose the worst paid specialities.

June 8th, 2020

Closing Down a Dream: The Feminist Business School Falls Victim To The Free Market

by Taylor McSoy, special to the New York Fake Times

In a totally unforeseeable outcome, The Feminist Business School has shut its doors. The school's founder, Jennifer Armbrust, says that overheads are high while student enrolment is low. "I have no clue what I'm doing-- my dad and my brother do a lot of the technical stuff that I really think is icky. But they are men and as such lesser animals. They keep telling me my ideas are impractical and even they can't keep it together. When our first cohorts of graduates got fluff HR or government jobs they could have got anyway or they launched businesses that failed, we stopped getting enrolments."

The school teaches women business skills which seek to avoid traditional concepts such as the profit motive or competiveness. Ms Armbrust has been a vocal advocate of a new brand of feminist entrepreneurship. "Capitalism is like wrong and gross. If womyn were in charge, with our nurturing natures, we could do so much better."

Asked where she developed the vision for such a bold concept, she explained, "I was getting a latte from Starbucks while scrolling through my Snapchat feed. I sat at a table, sipping my coffee, and it was a terrible experience. It was a half a degree too cold in the building, I didn't have enough whipcream in my drink, the internet wasn't as fast as I wanted it, and like, the grossest guy ever looked at me and smiled. I complained to the male manager about his masculine incompetence at managing the business and his complete failure to prevent my sexual assault-- that guy smiled at me! Me! As if I'd do anything with him. But on my Snapchat feed there was a couple of articles from Buzzfeed about Beyonce's feminism and women taking charge, and so I thought, yeah, we can do better."

Unfortunately, moxie and daring did not translate into financial success. Armbrust says costs quickly spiralled out of control while investors were sceptical of getting involved. "I couldn't believe I had to pay for stuff. And nobody rich wanted to financially support my vision. What kind of society do we live in where a women's dream is crushed over petty details like not making a profit?"

Armbrust remains defiant. "This is the Patriarchy's fault. All men suck." Asked about her next step she remains optimistic, "I sent a couple of emails to The Open Society about funding. They seemed somewhat interested. They told me this is their kind of thing, and they could perhaps lend a hand."

Maybe The Feminist Business school will be back in business soon. The gleam in the eyes of overweight, green-haired, would-be entrepreneurs looks on with glossy hope.

[Image: ?format=750w]

Nice use of a random word generator.

[Image: ?format=1500w]

Yep all good.

WTF?

[Image: ?format=500w]
WNB

How do I enroll?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (02-06-2018 09:41 AM)Suits Wrote:  

How do I enroll?

You're in luck: Harvard: Gender Identity Can Change On A Daily Basis

I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters all the same. They love being dominated.
--Oscar Wilde

Quote: (02-06-2018 09:57 AM)MOVSM Wrote:  

Quote: (02-06-2018 09:41 AM)Suits Wrote:  

How do I enroll?

You're in luck: Harvard: Gender Identity Can Change On A Daily Basis

Looks like I've got Olympic gold in my future!

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (02-06-2018 08:47 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Great find.

The wording used by the "Feminist Business School" is a perfect example of how the left manipulates language to create a false reality. This is an insidious trick and people should look out for it.

"..the Feminist Business School advocates that businesswomen adopt more “feminine traits” such as “gratitude,” “intimacy,” and “connecting with nature.”

They don't specify the people to whom they direct their gratitude or intimacy.

I think they meant "gratitude for nature, intimacy with nature, and connecting with nature". Totally meaningless without definition.

Guarantee they aren't grateful toward the people who built a society, or the building, where they could have their feminist college.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Sounds like a sketch from Portlandia if that show was a little more political.

Found a Forbes article on the stupid concept.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stephaniene...254d606733

Newman: What kinds of results have your students seen, especially financial results?

Armbrust: The most common feedback from students is that Feminist Business School is a “life-changing experience.” Some of the ideas that facilitate business growth are experimentation and play. We emphasize these concepts, and all of a sudden, that frees people up. I'll have students ask, "Well, what if I do end up doubling sales by trying this thing I haven't let myself try?" Often it turns out their ideas work.

Read: no success stories, no metrics, no increased financial results.

Feminist wants to bring down capitalism by generating profit using capitalism to tell people not to practice capitalism. Sure, that's going to work any time now.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

The chronic use of the word 'patriarchy' has really come to remind me of the old Family Guy gag where Peter gets his fundamentalist Irish Catholic father a job at his factory and can't take everything being a sin anymore.

"Dad's still at the factory. He's turning the breakroom into a chapel. Lunch is a sin. Taking a break is a sin. Bestiality is a sin. I'm not sure how that came up, but me and dad have never been closer. Having him at the factory is the best."

That "feminine economy" diagram, I just read an article the other day specifically accusing STEM programs of being too masculine for demanding that people ask questions.

Is speaking up and asking good questions masculine or feminine? Will someone please tell me what to believe so that I know how to patriarchy? I can't keep track of all this.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

I take it that this is feminists hóisting the white flag in the war of trying to get equal pay of their more hardworking, more innovative and more productive male peers.

Quote: (02-06-2018 10:33 AM)heavy Wrote:  

They don't specify the people to whom they direct their gratitude or intimacy.

Oh, I think we know who they are grateful to.

[Image: 51cNhFdokjL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

[Image: earth-mother.jpg]

[Image: 2008_Earth-Mother_H120cm-X-W85cm_DSC01608.jpg]

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (02-06-2018 09:11 AM)MrTickle Wrote:  

Kind of looks like she just reworked the Duluth Model of domestic abuse.

[Image: image.jpg]

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Here's an idea: women can exclusively work for 'feminist' businesses using the models posted above. Men can exclusively work for regular, 'capitalist' businesses.

Watch the 'pay gap' turn into a 'pay canyon'. Harvest feminist tears and sell it back them as 'organic peace tea' via a male-run coffee shop.

I love (hate) the way these dumbasses think. They're like the morons who think they have a special connection with the lions at the zoo and climb into the cage thinking they'll be best friends.

[...] founded by Evergreen State College graduate [...]

This is really all you need to know.

WAGE GAP

Started as a fantasy, now becoming a reality.

[Image: 4475f3a22ee09c452654dea015fe8e8f.jpg]

Quote: (02-06-2018 09:11 AM)MrTickle Wrote:  

Yep all good.

Women criticizing men for non-accountability?

Holy Smokes!

Otherwise seems like a solid hustle. I especially like the pre packaged enemy, the Patricarchy, waiting in the wings to blame all their failures on. There is a lesson for aspiring idiology swindlers here; set up your scam so that both success and failure prove your idiology correct.

Success? Girl Power! We did it! I told you this would work!

Failure? The vast patriarchal conspiracy against us is just too strong! Internalized Misogyny!

teaches that capitalism is an “economy that values masculine traits” such as “meritocracy,” “competition"

What do the think business is?

They think its about participation?

Trudeau -

"When you make a profit, the patriarchy wins."

So are they still allowed to complain that they make less than men? Or is it the Patriarchy's fault that Harvard Business School has a higher ranking than the Feminist Business School?

Feminist Business School = Female Daydream Institute

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth