rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cultural/societal Outsider Index - Which cultures/race of women are open to which men

Cultural/societal Outsider Index - Which cultures/race of women are open to which men

Some cultures have a tendency of looking favorably upon outsiders for example a lot of asian girls are open to dating white guys and even sometimes prefer them.

In the west a lot of white girls are open to dating white guys and even sometimes prefer them.

Of course these are not 100% rules asians do not always go for white guys and white girls do not go for black guys but these are cultural/societal trends that we are observing.

What I want to accomplish by this Index is I want to see how open women in different cultures are to being with men that are seen as "outsiders" so a different culture or race then the women. For example how open are black girls to asian men, how open are arab girls to black men, how open are latinas to white men etc.

This index could be used as a tool for men looking to get with women that are a different culture/race from them.

If you have dated a women from a different race/culture post your story here and tell us how things were with the girl, her family, community etc. culture wise if you were accepted or kind of shunned what thoughts their community had about your race and so on.

If you want to request info on how a specific girl of a culture/race would react to you just post a request here and hopefully someone else can reply with some info or a story.

Posts on relationships within the same race will be allowed such as Asian man Asian girl but these posts will also have to fall within the cultural/societal paradigm. For example are women in your own race often not wanting to date within their race? However these posts must remain constructive I don't want this thread devolving into complaining on intra race relationships. If you make a post about same race relations then tell us why they are against dating within their race/culture and tell us what race/culture they are open to. Also explain how your culture looks at outsiders, what problems certain races will have and so on.

I hope this thread will be a source of valuable information and will help everyone in their endeavors.

I'll get the thread going with the first request. Has anyone had any experience with persian/iranian or arab girls? How have they reacted to black men. Also how did their family and community/culture/society react?

[Image: maxresdefault-1.jpg]

Well as a peruvian man i'm gonna give my insights. Normally on my country women tend to date white (us-euro) foreigners because they are attracted to them physically (almost all tv shows' hosts and participants have light skin, conversely you go out on the streets and 90% of the population is dark skinned) but also because they think these men can provide them economic stability (being PerĂº a land of uncertainties, this is a great pro for foreign-guys) . From the other hand, if you're dark skinned , thou you probably are an attractive dude, you're not gonna have a rockstar life as an white euro-american probably would have. That's my impression and until some point this mindset is spread all over Latin America. Please someone correct me , if I'm wrong.

From my experience I can say that Colombian chicas like the caucasian gringo cock.