rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2018 Game Goals
018 Game Goals
Gentlemen,
As what seems to be tradition now, I will create the thread for us to make our 2018 game-related goals.

2015 thread: thread-42800.html
2016 thread: thread-52440.html
2017 thread: thread-59520.html

I'll start off:

- quality, quality, quality. Focus on the beautiful / cool / popular girls. Don't sell myself short. I finished my notch-hunting days, and I'm currently sitting somewhere between 150-200+ notches at this point. In reality, I would probably only be truly proud of maybe less than 40 of those notches, and even that is being generous.

- Build and maintain a harem of cool, beautiful girls. It is a goal I have had since my 2015 game thread and it still proves to be elusive. Fucking a hot girl can be easy, but keeping her around for any longer than a few weeks is tough. They just have so many damn options coming their way at all times. I need to stop whining and making excuses and figure out a way to build a proper harem of girls 8+. Hopefully 2018 is the year that happens.

- Improve passive pussy stream through Instagram / Tinder. This seems to be the way to go for me. I used to get almost all of my lays through night game cold approach. Now it's shifted to mostly Tinder / light social circle through Instagram.

- Merge my "game personality" and my "normal cool non-creepy guy" personality into one.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference
018 Game Goals
Brilliant.
018 Game Goals
My game goals for 2018 are simple.

- Keep on top and stay Alpha in my LTR (I let this slip in the second half of 2017)
- Walk away from my LTR if it's not making me happy and not giving me what I want
- Get some side pussy when possible

Outside of game:
- Invest more
- Spend more time at the gym
- Increase social circle in my new country
018 Game Goals
End my two year dry spell.
018 Game Goals
Improve my mental health (a peaceful place within)

Dump anyone who's negativity holds me back

Find people interesting and be genuine with them

Try harder to not let internal dialogue show up externally (face,voice,mannerism)

Learn how to pack 2 full suits into carryon

Expect nothing, assume nothing

Identify life sucking time wasting rituals and routines quicker and stop them

Become more curious

Become more interesting and different

Try always to be looking ahead and be flexible to change or setbacks

Accept who I am.
018 Game Goals
Dating:

- not using Online Dating
- approach at least one women a day (the more the better)

Personal goals:

- starting again with weight lifting
- mental health improving
- new/better social circle with supporting people
- starting a new hobby
- learning polish
018 Game Goals
Personal goals:

- Stop being so fucking lazy.
- Join a gym and get fit.
- BJJ.
- Buy an apartment (been saving money for a couple of years, should happen in 2018).
- Get serious and improve my Spanish level. It's been intermediary for years, because Portuguese lets me get away with so much.
- Start learning Italian.
- Read more good books.
- Launch a SaaS service that I will build in my free time.

Game goals (secondary):

- Read more about game.
- Practice day/night game (I do a lot of online game and want to stop depending on it).

My focus is on improving myself to improve the quality of my notches. I'm sick and tired of fucking 6s.

I'm a little scared of 2018 because I will hit 30. It feels like time is slipping away so quickly. I'm especially worried about the prospect of losing access to young girls (18-20 something). Every experience I've had with a girl over 25 was terrible.
018 Game Goals
Grow my social circle by combining social media and cold approaches.
018 Game Goals
I blew off chasing girls during 2016 and 2017 as the rest of my life was a trainwreck. I've had two FWBs for >12 months now who seem to rely on me as much as I rely on them for sex and basic human intimacy while they figure their own shit out. This needs to stop as it has made me feel very empty and lonely recently - not to mention the fact that I now have my life back together thanks to hard work, self-discipline, a new bachelor pad I bought in an awesome area, and my recent crypto investments (thanks RVF!!!).

Inner Game:

-Take more time to acknowledge my feelings, opinions, things that I do/don't like, etc. instead of just being a outcome-oriented robot.

-Invest in decorating my condo with art/furniture I like and develop a clothing style that I feel good about wearing. Learn to care about these things

-Take on new personal challenges and get out of my comfort zone. Jumpstart: I just committed to three months of jiu-jitsu training at a well-respected gym last week. I've lost 10-15 lbs in the past two months while sacrificing minimal strength by eating healthier and cutting out the majority of my drinking

-Truly realize the value I have to offer women and the rest of the word. Jumpstart: Two weeks ago, I booked a flight to Moscow for the World Cup and can hopefully travel to either Africa of SEA before the end of the 2018. I would like to at least briefly experience new environments where men are valued more

Give back: Find a meaningful cause to dedicate my extra time to. I'm leaning towards helping children who need guidance as either a mentor or a sports coach in a underprivledged area and have the connections in town to put myself in position to do this. First, I need to face my fear of taking command and demanding respect from the kids and strangers in general (I am not a father, have minimal management experience, and still struggle with deep rooted white guilt/fear of making other people upset.)

Game:

-Instead of just hating and complaining, put some real effort into my online appearance so I can realize my potential from Tinder and Bumble. Jumpstart: I contacted a photographer friend yesterday and plan to take some high-quality photos in the next week or two.

-Reduce reliance on nightgame and develop the confidence/skill to perform direct, London-style street approaches without a second thought. Become more comfortable with instadates and closing during the day. Get at least one sober SDL.Jumpstart: I met two dudes over the fall that I go out with about once a month to practice direct approaches in and around NYC. Have several ads online looking for wingmen local to Jersey Shore.

-Improve social circle to get access to hot, young girls at local university. Bang at least one attractive undergrad. Jumpstart: Joined university fitness center last month and am going 3-4 times per week at peak hours. Am becoming a recognized, friendly face on the basketball court and in the weightroom.

-Get comfortable with getting exactly what I want from a relationship. Quit wasting time/money on arbitrary dates/girls. Quit letting weak boundaries turn into FWBs/relationships with girls I'm less than thrilled about. Bang at least one new local girl a month (unless I find someone worth an LTR). Consciously qualify each one and end things immediately if I'm not feeling it.

-Crush my most annoying/damaging beta habits: Intense feeling of obligation to pay for drinks/dates, intense feeling that I owe girls something for good behavior, intense feeling that I owe a girl my time just because she is nice or kind person, let out more of genuine, fun, asshole personality instead of playing it safe.

-Become tastefully pushy in order to get what I want. Obtain at least 5 ONSs in USA, at least one which involves weaseling my way into her place or fucking in public/semi-public.
018 Game Goals
Pick up girls in a foreign language.

Get free lodging from a girl while traveling.

Get laid.

Become more mysterious by deleting social media accounts, or by seriously curtailing use.

Pick up a hobby or skill that is a DHV.

Meet other RVF dudes in person and learn from each other.
018 Game Goals
I stopped posting on RVF a couple of years ago when I got my girl pregnant and got married.

Divorce is almost finalized and will be 100% free in a few more months. So I won't have all of 2018 to work on game. But my goals are:

Get back to pre-LTR level of approach reluctance (lack thereof)

Get back to pre-LTR lay #'s average of 1 new. notch per month (at least)

Indirectly game-related:

Travel to Brazil

Travel to Mexico
018 Game Goals
Go out 3x a week.

Also at least one new notch count each month. I will jumpstart with this current month.

Invest more into socìal circle game.
018 Game Goals
Game wise:

-Shift from 90% night game/10% online game TO 30% nightgame/70% online game.

- Take professional level pictures and start a new Instagram dedicated to game only.

- I want to double down on Tinder/Lovoo and online dating in general. I think in Germany I am most appealing to a niche of women and online is the most efficient way to get in front as many of them as possible.

- Go MOSTLY to nightgame locations and parties where I believe I am most likely to have girls interested in me. No more going where I have Mount Everest to climb.

-I feel my frame still has some bugs in it.... I blew up on a 8 this year that I really wanted to bang and I lost the bang because of it. Fuck she pissed me off.

- I would LOVE to get a 8.5 and get into a LTR. But I don't believe my looks are there yet. Maybe 2019.

- GET. TO. POLAND. I want to spend a Thursday - Sunday there and see what ive been missing out on all these years. I am going to MAKE SURE this happens next year. If i get to additional countries it will be a bonus but I gotta get to Poland.

Personal Goals:

Same like this year. Investment Investment Investment. I have grown my second business to 10 grand in revenue a month and I want to increase this even more. I still think there is room.

- I need to get in the gym and STAY in the gym. I keep starting, losing weight and getting lazy and quitting. If I am going to get that girl I want I don't think there another way but to stay in the goddamn gym.

- I gotta get my money up. One of the main reasons I am still in Germany is because a business I have been meaning to open for years but just never had the capital for until right about now. I gotta get this damn thing open for business by the end of Q1. I just HAVE TO.

- Continue my second business and increase revenue while simultaneously increasing profit. There is alot of room for me to go profit wise I just have to be diligent and work my ass off.

2018 will be a VERY IMPORTANT year because I am getting fed up of my life here and something has to change or strongly move forward in another direction. If not I am going to be looking to leave Germany.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille
018 Game Goals
Nightgame on slow nights...Sund, Tuesday, Weds, Thursday

Daygame on Saturdays

Pick up a girl in Spanish

Buy a house for my parents

Improve diet habits
018 Game Goals
Quote: (12-05-2017 12:59 PM)Checkmat Wrote:  

I stopped posting on RVF a couple of years ago when I got my girl pregnant and got married.

Divorce is almost finalized and will be 100% free in a few more months. So I won't have all of 2018 to work on game. But my goals are:

Get back to pre-LTR level of approach reluctance (lack thereof)

Get back to pre-LTR lay #'s average of 1 new. notch per month (at least)

Indirectly game-related:

Travel to Brazil

Travel to Mexico

Welcome back brother.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference
018 Game Goals
Holy shit, hope you bounce back brother and it works out @Checkmat.

My game goals involve pulling consitant quality.
•Travel to 5+ more EE countries.
•Step up my dressgame to another level.
•Read even more on Psychology, Money, Game etc.
•Pull more chicks when being home in Sweden.. Im mostly focused on work but its all lame excuses.
•Get some quality pictures taken on me (Good looks but I only take a few bad photos a year.
•Add a few more pounds of muscle and stay lean.
•Stop wasting time and procrastinate.

•Put the time infield. Really important that I put the time in and approach

•Meet up with more forum guys that can I can exchange ideas with, wing and pull some fine ass girl

//DjH
018 Game Goals
Well, obviously, pull more top form SMV women (18-24), travel more, lose body fat, gain less muscle, clean up my diet, tighten up my game, check a free tour, and summit next summer. I want to increase my earning power in the new year. Also, I want to take a language course like Spanish or Italian.
018 Game Goals
I get spanish because of SA but italian? what makes you consider it?
Without trying to derail thw thread..
018 Game Goals
Quote: (12-05-2017 11:40 PM)DraperJ.hank Wrote:  

I get spanish because of SA but italian? what makes you consider it?
Without trying to derail thw thread..

Have you ever met any top form SMV Italian women? #WIFEY!
018 Game Goals
Cant say I have, but I do like meetballs!
018 Game Goals
There's some great stuff to ponder in these threads.
I believe self reflection can be very powerful.
018 Game Goals
2008 Goals

I would like to lie nude on a private island in the Maldives, being breast fed by a beautiful woman with long brown hair blowing in the wind, no one around, no worries, somewhere between nowhere and goodbye, with waves crashing in around my feet .

[Image: oqevyq.jpg]

I would like to rent a private studio with cherry wood floors and have a beautiful woman play the cello "Bach - Prelude to Cello Suite No. 1" while completely nude -- smiling at me as I sit in an old wooden folding chair in front of her drinking a glass of scotch.

I would like to travel to Sofia, Bulgaria while it's snowing and rent an old home that's falling apart, turn out the lights, and play Gymnopédie No.1 by Erik Satie on the piano to a beautiful Bulgarian woman while she sits by the fireplace, wearing a knitted wool sweater without a bra, sipping a glass of Pinot Noir, leaving traces of her lipstick on the glass as she smiles.

[Image: qxoyza.jpg]

I'd like to travel to Saint Petersburg, Russia to stand in front of the painting "The Ninth Wave" by Ivan Aivazovsky, look at myself in the picture, and smile because I survived the storm, instead of giving up and allowing myself to drown.

[Image: sw2ro1.jpg]

I'd like to take someone who has lost all hope in life and this broken down world and show him that life is something more than a depressing walk from the maternity ward to the crematorium. Show him that life can be beautiful, love can be found, friends can be made, and people can be forgiven.

[Image: 264jllv.jpg]
018 Game Goals
Bang Bahkar Nabieva.
018 Game Goals
Become a pathological liar. I think I'm in good company.
018 Game Goals
Quote: (12-05-2017 11:55 PM)DraperJ.hank Wrote:  

Cant say I have, but I do like meetballs!

Well, it is unreal. Really good looking. Assuming, they don't get full potato mucking pasta as time goes on. BULKING is not a good look for women.