rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are there any "good girls" in NYC?

I'm pretty done with dating in general I believe. At least for the moment. I have a notch count closing in on 200 now. I feel like I want to eventually get married and have children.

Currently I'm in the process of emigrating to New York. Would you think there are any marriage material women in the city? Or should I find one outside of the US? A plus with marrying an American is the green card and later citizenship.

I obviously would like someone pretty young (no older than 25), with a low notch count (less than 3 guys), who'd want to be a housewife above all else. Should be white skinned. I guess a latin American woman could work as long as she has a strong European heritage.

(As you can tell I'm a bit worried that every woman in NYC is going to be someone riding the cock carousel on a weekly basis. Hope I am wrong).

Quote: (10-20-2017 03:00 AM)JayGould Wrote:  

no older than 25, with a low notch count (less than 3 guys), who'd want to be a housewife above all else.

It's not so much a question of difficulty finding these things in NY specifically - if it exists you can find it in that beautiful city - it's that what you're looking for is in short supply everywhere.

Americans are dreamers too

True, its a pretty stupid question now when I think about it. I guess I just wanted to know the overall culture of the city. Perhaps the boroughs are different? Aiming for a native New Yorker might be the best bet?

You can still find church going women in a lot of countries. They aren't exactly common anywhere, but it's not like it's impossible task.

Even if you find a decent woman outside of NYC then how are you going to keep her pure in that sort of environment.

That would be my biggest question.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I'm pretty done with dating in general I believe. At least for the moment. I have a notch count closing in on 200 now. I feel like I want to eventually get married and have children.

Currently I'm in the process of emigrating to New York. Would you think there are any marriage material women in the city? Or should I find one outside of the US? A plus with marrying an American is the green card and later citizenship.

I obviously would like someone pretty young (no older than 25), with a low notch count (less than 3 guys), who'd want to be a housewife above all else. Should be white skinned. I guess a latin American woman could work as long as she has a strong European heritage.

(As you can tell I'm a bit worried that every woman in NYC is going to be someone riding the cock carousel on a weekly basis. Hope I am wrong).

If you find her, she'll be in Manhattan; either a wealthy girl that lives with her parents while attending Columbia, or a young model from a good family living in a models apartment. If she lives alone or in Brooklyn forget it; if she's a career woman forget it; if she's not from NYC but moved there... forget it.

All good girls are gone [Image: wink.gif]

There are some good girls in NYC. In my experience, they tend to be immigrants who came after the age of 12 or so, in other words, they reached their formative years before immigrating. If you're set on finding her in NYC rather than in other parts of the world, then it's a challenge. They exist, but you generally won't find them at a bar, club, etc. They themselves are wondering where good men can be found and they tend to talk with their girlfriends about how they can find someone.

I know a marriage-material immigrant who lives in Queens - she lives with her parents and works six days a week. Doesn't really go out, doesn't use social media, has her own car (doesn't take public transport), makes good money and generally would make men here happy. Still she complains about not meeting anyone new. If one wouldn't already know her, how would you meet such a girl? It might be better simply to import your girl from abroad after dating for a while in her country (i.e. taking multiple trips to visit her over the period of a year or more).

As for whether she'll become corrupted after living for a while in New York City - the concern is real. In my experience, immigrants tend to become corrupted here, but especially if they're in a work environment with very Western/American values, such as a white-collar professional environment. Less so if she works, for example, as a manager or a server at a restaurant, as a professional in a very small office, etc. But I don't think that it's healthy for anyone to work as a corporate drone - it corrupts everyone, not just immigrants. Maybe a partial solution is for your girl to work part-time in a relatively non-stressful environment. Also, live in a farther-out area (not Manhattan) not accessible by subway - only bus or a car. This will help ensure a quieter life and she'll be less distracted by the frivolities of modern life.

Quote: (10-20-2017 05:25 AM)Striking Wrote:  

If you find her, she'll be in Manhattan; either a wealthy girl that lives with her parents while attending Columbia, or a young model from a good family living in a models apartment. If she lives alone or in Brooklyn forget it; if she's a career woman forget it; if she's not from NYC but moved there... forget it.

This is great advice, thanks. I was debating between living in Upper East Side or out in Long Island City (or maybe even somewhere in Brooklyn). I guess UES will be perfect then. Seems like this is were the old money type families live in NY.

I would've thought Manhattan to be the worst. Good to know.

Quote:Yeti Wrote:

There are some good girls in NYC. In my experience, they tend to be immigrants who came after the age of 12 or so, in other words, they reached their formative years before immigrating. If you're set on finding her in NYC rather than in other parts of the world, then it's a challenge. They exist, but you generally won't find them at a bar, club, etc. They themselves are wondering where good men can be found and they tend to talk with their girlfriends about how they can find someone.

As for whether she'll become corrupted after living for a while in New York City - the concern is real. In my experience, immigrants tend to become corrupted here, but especially if they're in a work environment with very Western/American values, such as a white-collar professional environment. Less so if she works, for example, as a manager or a server at a restaurant, as a professional in a very small office, etc. But I don't think that it's healthy for anyone to work as a corporate drone - it corrupts everyone, not just immigrants. Maybe a partial solution is for your girl to work part-time in a relatively non-stressful environment. Also, live in a farther-out area (not Manhattan) not accessible by subway - only bus or a car. This will help ensure a quieter life and she'll be less distracted by the frivolities of modern life.

Good advice. I would probably not let my wife work anyway. She'd have to stay home to cook, clean and take care of the kids. I kinda need to get married for a Visa though, to an American citizen. Worst case I guess I could always do a sham marriage and later import a "real" wife.

The other option is to look for girls outside of NYC. The more community oriented the area, the more likely she constrained by a conservative outlook of life.

Quote: (10-20-2017 09:16 AM)PolymathGuru Wrote:  

The other option is to look for girls outside of NYC. The more community oriented the area, the more likely she constrained by a conservative outlook of life.

An all-around good option for finding marriage-material girls abroad is to hang out on campus at universities. These girls are middle class and aren't necessarily hungry (so they don't need a sugar daddy), meaning that any value that they find in you will be more real - they're interested in you for who you are, rather than the material comfort that you can provide (money). There will be girls at the university who are looking for sugar daddies, but there will always be a certain number of girls who just want to find a good man. You just have to spend the time looking for them. Maybe you'll get lucky and find her right away - but I'd say that you should be prepared to invest time into it, and not give up if the first few girls don't work out in terms of what you're looking for.

I'd say that even older guys should be able to find a good girl at a university. A lot of girls don't really care about age, even for a significantly older guy.

One caveat: prestigious and expensive universities in very large cities (Bogota, Mexico City, etc.) tend to enroll girls from wealthy families. I'd say that these girls tend to stick to their own kind, that is, a local (they're actively opposed to marrying a gringo). So you might be more apt to find what you're looking for in more low-key universities - either a less prestigious/expensive university in a large city, or any university in a smaller city (Bucaramanga, Cuernavaca, Oaxaca, Santiago (DR), Pereira (Colombia), etc.).

Your ability to find what you are looking for in NYC is going to depend a lot on your physical appearance, race, age, and wealth. You might get better feedback if you tell us a little about those things.

I don't like the idea of going from player to marriage very quickly. I suggest taking some time to learn to manage relationships and decide if that is what you really want.

And similar to what Leonard said, I don't like the idea of marriage and family in a huge city especially a city like NYC.

I did find 3 girls the way you described in Manhattan when I was living in there for 7 years. Since a lot of people move in and move out from New York, there are so many new people coming into city on daily basis. You have to catch them while they're new to the city.

I even found one virgin one at the age of 20 and popped that cherry.

Quote: (10-20-2017 09:51 AM)birthday cat Wrote:  

Your ability to find what you are looking for in NYC is going to depend a lot on your physical appearance, race, age, and wealth. You might get better feedback if you tell us a little about those things.

I don't like the idea of going from player to marriage very quickly. I suggest taking some time to learn to manage relationships and decide if that is what you really want.

And similar to what Leonard said, I don't like the idea of marriage and family in a huge city especially a city like NYC.

I am white, 26 years old, pretty tall (192 cm / 6'3), pretty wealthy for my age (about $1m) and I would say decently handsome. I got a lot of looks and smiles from women last time I visted NYC, even had one come up to me and tell me I was "really handsome". This doesn't usually happen to me in London or other European cities though. So I liked the feel I got from NYC.

I'd probably start off by "mass dating" until I narrow it down 2 or 3 potential girlfriends, keep them in non exclusive relationships, and then after a year or two decide on who to marry (if any).

You should also consider moving to somewhere nice in the city, since most people don't have any car in New York, most girls used to judge guys wealth by where they live.

I used to live on 46th floor with amazing view in Upper East Side, if I bring the girl at my place, open a wine next to my window, there's no way going back from there. I would grab that flag for sure.

Quote: (10-20-2017 12:00 PM)Rossi Wrote:  

You should also consider moving to somewhere nice in the city, since most people don't have any car in New York, most girls used to judge guys wealth by where they live.

I used to live on 46th floor with amazing view in Upper East Side, if I bring the girl at my place, open a wine next to my window, there's no way going back from there. I would grab that flag for sure.

Totally man. I have the same mindset. I always spend a lot for an apartment. It's money well spent in this game. Once they're there, they're hooked. This game is 70% money/ambition.

Did you have a view over Central Park?

This thread is like asking if there are any needles to be found in a haystack.

So you have 200+ notches and now you want a girl with 3 or less notches.

Let's see, do you think the girls in NYC are any different than the girls in your current location? If you have to answer "no", then it will be highly unlikely to find any "good girls" in NYC.

The age is the biggest factor I see. Few women I've known in NYC seriously consider marriage before 25, as they're all busy with something.

Doesn't mean they don't exist but it's not really a one-income family city.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (10-20-2017 05:11 PM)JayGould Wrote:  

Totally man. I have the same mindset. I always spend a lot for an apartment. It's money well spent in this game. Once they're there, they're hooked. This game is 70% money/ambition.

Did you have a view over Central Park?

No, I didn't. I used to live by 66 and 3rd avenue. I had East River view along with Queensboro bridge.

In order to have Central Park view, you need to move somewhere on Park Avenue, 5th Avenue or Columbus Circle which will cost minimum around $8,000 per month. I was paying around $4000 for my apt at that time.

I had a friend who was living at Essex House, right in front of Central Park, he was paying $16,000 per month.

Better off in North Dakota...

Transient ones that can't really make it past half a year, due to cost. Hard to find, and you better hope they retained common sense and purity, hard to tell which ones rode the carousel even for short periods of time. Out of towners coming in is the angle. Gately swears that even with what would seemingly be a red flag on an app like SA, there are actually just normal girls that check it out to see if they can find someone who they like, has resources, and is attractive. Again, I still think low probability, but I trust his call is right at least some of the time.

You're 'done' with dating in I'm assuming the UK and are moving to NYC to find a good girl, pretty, young, low notch count, who'd want to be a housewife above all else? I thought this was trolling at first but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

NYC is were good girls go to die. The easiest pussy I have had in my entire life has all been in NYC and I was pretty beta, for lack of a better description, at that point in my life. That was about 10 years ago and I'm sure it's only gotten worse (or better if you're looking for NSA hookups and easy pussy).

The absolute best case scenario is you meet an EE or latin foreign girl who is living in NYC that you can eventually leave the city with.

The less than 3 guys notch count made me chuckle. In no way shape or form are you ever going to find a girl with less than three dudes under her belt in a city like NYC. You won't even find that in small "good girl" towns nowadays.

I don't know anything about you and maybe you have the value and status to pull something like this off. But I'm assuming if you couldn't find this in, I'll assume London, you definitely won't find this type of girl in NYC.

But why did you decide on NYC in the first place? Do you have location independent income? Do you need to actually live there? Unless you have a substantial income to justify living in one of the most expensive cities in the world, you'd be better off living in another major world city. For instance, have you considered Buenos Aires? You can get NYC lifestyle and energy for about 1/4 the price (probably more) and not have to pay US taxes or UK taxes. You could fly first class to NYC direct from BA and spend a couple days a month staying in a nice hotel and getting the NYC lifestyle once a month.

If I were still living in the US, I would buy a place in Montana, Nevada (Tahoe), or Wyoming and fly first class to NYC once a month, stay in a nice hotel, and party and come back and still have money left over to invest or save.

Quote:Quote:

I am white, 26 years old, pretty tall (192 cm / 6'3), pretty wealthy for my age (about $1m) and I would say decently handsome. I got a lot of looks and smiles from women last time I visted NYC, even had one come up to me and tell me I was "really handsome". This doesn't usually happen to me in London or other European cities though. So I liked the feel I got from NYC.

EDIT: Ok now I have a better idea since you described yourself. It seems like you have the physical traits to at least pull some decent tail in NYC and maybe eventually marry.

I'll again ask why you decided NYC? I wanted to move there or Chicago (NYC Lite) at one point but after having spent some time there, I came to the conclusion that there was absolutely no reason to justify living there financially or romantically. $1mm is definitely good for a 26 year old and given that, I'll assume you're a smart guy. However, $1mm is chump change in NYC unless you have a consistent, high income to justify living there, especially if you are just going there for dating.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

Why are you asking to a guy "Why do you want to move to NYC?" if a guy says he has $1 million. You have to ask that question to people who make less than $100,000 and still living in Manhattan.

I mean, if he makes $100,000, I'd totally understand a question like that but $1 million is more than enough to live a great life in Manhattan. After all, it's the greatest city in the world.

If you make anything less than $150,000, I wouldn't even consider moving to Manhattan since it's expensive but if I make $200,000 or above per year, Manhattan would be the only place I would live in.

It makes perfect sense why a guy who's 26 year old who has $1 million, wants to move in Manhattan to me.

I ask because it sounds as if he has the mobility to where he doesn't actually need to be in NYC. He seems to want to go there for purely romantic purposes so I'm questioning why he would choose NYC over other world cities.

$1 million isn't nearly as much money as people probably think it is especially in NYC. No I don't have $1 million in net worth and I'm not saying it's not a lot of money, especially for a guy at 26 it's very damn good. I'm posing a question for him to think about as his reasons for wanting to go to NYC rather than other great world cities which would probably yield him better results based on what he stated he is looking for in a woman.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

I make a fraction of that amount and live a perfectly good life in NYC.