rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Model PROVES that %99 of women CHOOSE to let themselves go during pregnancy

I had always suspected that women took advantage of the beauty expectations they are expected to keep up when they are pregnant, but I didn't realize how BAD it was until I read this article.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms...nt-w498277

This woman eight months pregnant, and there is almost no noticeable weight gain.

[Image: sarah-stage-inline-b2c0114e-1597-407a-b3...135ba5.jpg]

This is the only time I have ever seen a woman 8 months pregnant and did not feel like immediately vomiting. They are always so disgustingly gross with their bizzarely distended stomachs that they don't even look human.
I mean, it's bad enough that they're borderline souless, but when they are physically deformed on the outside it is pretty much unbearable.
I am pretty sure that if I ever get a woman pregnant, I will either game her into making herself presentable like this woman, or I will have to leave her when she's 3-9 months pregnant (probably a month or two after that, so she has had enough time to get into shape when I come back).

I haven't seen this talked about anywhere else on this forum, which leads me to believe that most men don't know that women don't have to get sloppy gross, huge bellies. The fact that it's possible to stay slim and beautiful during pregnancy has opened up the possibility of fatherhood for me.

What are your thoughts? Off the top of your head, what are some tricks to get into a women's head that if she slacks off AT ALL during pregnancy you will leave her temporarily at best.

[Image: troll.gif]

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

"I had always suspected that women took advantage of the beauty expectations they are expected to keep up when they are pregnant...always so disgustingly gross...most men don't know that women don't have to get sloppy gross, huge bellies. The fact that it's possible to stay slim and beautiful during pregnancy..."

This is a woman's writing. I'm going with 'feminist blogger desperate for material'.

Show us your tits, lady.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

What gives Jetset?

OP hates Pregnant women, seems like a sociopath.

Quote:Quote:

This is the only time I have ever seen a woman 8 months pregnant and did not feel like immediately vomiting. They are always so disgustingly gross with their bizzarely distended stomachs that they don't even look human.
I mean, it's bad enough that they're borderline souless, but when they are physically deformed on the outside it is pretty much unbearable.

[Image: whoa.gif]

[Image: 762.jpg]

Quote: (10-07-2017 09:35 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

feminist blogger

Quote:Quote:

2. Don't talk down to members. Don't call someone an idiot, moron, or hater

I suggest you go back and read the rules.

Quote: (10-07-2017 09:59 PM)Haly08 Wrote:  

What gives Jetset?

I don't hate pregnant woman, I just can't bare to look at disfigured women. This doesn't apply to just pregnant women, it also applies to fatties, cripples, down syndrome faces, acid attack victims, ect.
I am a really, really nice guy. When I have to talk to these people I am not mean or condescending, I just have to hold back my extreme nausea.
A part of me wonders if it is biological to feel disgust when you see an obviously pregnant woman, because it is an obvious display that she has taken another man's cock and submitted to him

How do you think your mom looked when she was 8 months pregnant with you?

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

[Image: a4cac165a5f11f9d778fcb5d00316fd476d5efdb...fa6c66.jpg]

Don't be mean to OP, she can't help it.

[Image: 20170219_092144.png]

[Image: op-is-a-faggot.jpg]

Quote: (10-07-2017 10:59 PM)doaking Wrote:  

I don't hate pregnant woman, I just can't bare to look at disfigured women. This doesn't apply to just pregnant women, it also applies to fatties, cripples, down syndrome faces, acid attack victims, ect.
I am a really, really nice guy. When I have to talk to these people I am not mean or condescending, I just have to hold back my extreme nausea.
A part of me wonders if it is biological to feel disgust when you see an obviously pregnant woman, because it is an obvious display that she has taken another man's cock and submitted to him

What did I just read...

I can't even imagine the disfunction, the darkness, in your mind, OP.

OP are you sure you are not confusing 8 months pregnant with 8 months AFTER pregnancy?

Either you don't know properly how babies are made or you are a troll.

Model in OP picture isn't healthy, likely ate low carb and lots of soy to stay trim while prego and will thus have a drooling mildly retarded child as a result. Pregnant women don't need to live off Pizza and Pie but they need substantial fats and nutrients to make sure the baby grows and is healthy. Nothing wrong with a little weight gain while pregnant as it is pure and natural. I would feel much better with my lady being sure she is getting substantial nutrition to feed and nourish my child.

I'd gladly blast inside that pregnant chick

Thanks for the laugh, OP. Obvious bait is obvious.

Quote: (10-07-2017 09:27 PM)doaking Wrote:  

Crazy shit

t. feminist blogger

That woman doesn't have a burger inside her, nevermind an 8 month old fetus. Gonna need some proof she's expecting.

Sorry but there's something really sexy about a pregnant woman with a healthy swollen belly. Triggers something primal inside a man, like "this woman is fertile".

[Image: attachment.jpg37676]   

[Image: attachment.jpg37675]   

[Image: attachment.jpg37674]   

Quote: (10-08-2017 12:54 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Model in OP picture isn't healthy, likely ate low carb and lots of soy to stay trim while prego and will thus have a drooling mildly retarded child as a result. Pregnant women don't need to live off Pizza and Pie but they need substantial fats and nutrients to make sure the baby grows and is healthy. Nothing wrong with a little weight gain while pregnant as it is pure and natural. I would feel much better with my lady being sure she is getting substantial nutrition to feed and nourish my child.

Yup, I wonder if she has consulted a medical professional about this. But it seems her Instagram is more important than potentially harming her child.

What gives Jetset?

That's cool, but what man writes phrases like these:

"the beauty expectations they are expected to keep up"

"most men don't know"

"get sloppy gross, huge"

This man, that's who:

[Image: feminist.jpg]

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

^ Also the snarky, effeminate "I suggest you go back and read the rules" comment in conjunction with the equally prissy newb playing forum lawyer tactic. The phrase "beauty expectations" is also a huge giveaway. No non-feminist is going to say that unironically.

Although when she states her disgust of pregnancy, something tells me she's somewhat genuine in that. Some feminists hate pregnancy and vaginal intercourse precisely because it's a reminder of male and female sexuality interacting. When she states she's disgusted by a woman submitting to a man's cock, she's likely telling the truth there.

The girls in Penta's post look much healthier than the one in the OP.

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

Most feminists look (and smell) ten times worse on their best day than a healthy pregnant woman aglow with femininity does on a regular day.

Note to fem feminists: Going hyper with the red lipstick doesn't mean you become attractive. Your dead eyes give you away.

What gives Jetset?

You have PM disabled on this forum.

I saw your message, but was unable to reply.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

My wife had weight gain during both my son's pregnancies she was pregnant for pretty much almost 20 months straight because our sons are 10 months and 4 days apart.

Now she's lost most of it, despite not being able to exercise normally because the foot injury has never healed right but she has to have surgery on.

That said, women are very limited in the types of exercises they can do during pregnancy when it comes to making sure the child is healthy and not negatively affected.