rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rent wingwoman from meetngreetme.com

End of next week i'm going to Minsk and as i don't really know anyone there, i'm planning on "renting" a girl from meetngreetme.com. She would then take me out and show town/nightlife. There a number of cute girls on there that offer their services and what i like about it, is that they would not expect it to be a date and I have a pretty local girl validating me.

Obviously, if she gets it and is willing to play along, she might be a great asset. And who knows. At the end of the night she might be down too.

It looks like it's not that expensive either. Ranging for 15 to 30 USD/night. Plus drinks (that are actually not so cheap in Minsk).

Has anyone here done something like this before in this way.

If so, any tips on how to approach this and on how "honest" i should be on my intention.

“You can’t turn a ‘no’ into a ‘yes’ without a ‘maybe’ first” Frank Underwood.
“Hoe groter de slet, de beter in bed” Me

Thats a great site, such a good idea for a translate and local to ease the travel experience.

I've never used it, but it might work out for you.

I'd be upfront about it before you get there, you can always keep looking for someone who's down, until you find one that will go along.
Some of the profiles have "Nightlife hot spots guiding 50 USD per service"

It would be a bit creepy to spring wingwoman duties it on some poor woman who thinks she there to translate and guide for you.

Maybe a wingman might be easier to get, look for the player vibe in the profile pic...

I would be very upfront that you want to go out and party - you really need to choose the person carefully so that they are really into it as well. I'm unsure whether you should use the phrase 'wingwoman', though.

Interesting service. Might not be a bad option for guys on here that want to make some extra money if they are very knowledgeable about their local communities. Certainly, an easy gig to pick up and do in your spare time. I see no reason why only girls can make some dough off this site.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Don't worry, i'm smart enough not to call her my wingwoman until at least out and treading the waters sufficient to get away with it.
I did think of checking the guys out, but there is no way of knowing if they are really cool or wannabees. With a girl i'm at least sure she has her looks (presuming it's not too Photoshopped, but it's not really the site for that and i think i can usually pick out quite well if they might be.

I have quite a few matches on tinder as well, so i might go with that, but . . . i don't really want to be on a date both nights i have there.

Additional advise is still welcome and if i do end up using this service, i'll let you know how it went

PS: i've sent an mail telling them i'm looking to rent a friend for me to be shown the nightlife. When picking i'm contemplating for them to explain how they imagine this to happen. I hope their answer will tell me if they are the party girl kinda type that is maybe planning on introducing me to her friends as well.

Quote: (09-07-2017 04:05 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Thats a great site, such a good idea for a translate and local to ease the travel experience.

I've never used it, but it might work out for you.

I'd be upfront about it before you get there, you can always keep looking for someone who's down, until you find one that will go along.
Some of the profiles have "Nightlife hot spots guiding 50 USD per service"

It would be a bit creepy to spring wingwoman duties it on some poor woman who thinks she there to translate and guide for you.

Maybe a wingman might be easier to get, look for the player vibe in the profile pic...

There are a few girls offering nightlife hot spots guiding for 15 USD and various for 25. I'm making clear i'll buy them drinks as well. I'm not too worried about the money.
Will have to agree on a story of how we met as well. Can't have her telling all girls that i've "rented" her. Might help that it might not reflect too well on her either and she is willing to opt for alternative "stories". Suggestions for this are welcome too.

This actually sounds pretty promising. I'd rent two of em and game both and look like a mack at the same time.

At first i put the wrong date in the message.
One of the girls came back that she's not available that day, but a friend of her might. Corrected the date and she let me know she is available that night. Could tell her to bring the other friend as well, just for laughs. Dunno if the other one is cute too though.
When actually hiring two, i am/was worried about them not taking it well. Then again, i can tell one them that i by accident hired both. Error from my side. If they are ok with it, then voila, i'll have that mack factor. If one of them bails . . . fine. I still have the other one. Advantage is, they can still use a good review from my side for future work. And really what can be soooo bad about taking a cool guy out and get paid for it. Dream job?! Presuming it's a party girl. I've now started asking the positive responses: Do you generally like to go out partying? I want them to realize that i expect them to sell themselves and i want to know if they'll be able to take me for a cool night out.

I wonder why there are so many in Minsk. I checked and there are a ton of profiles where all other cities have 1-2 profiles tops. I think they probably just want someone to go out drinking with. The nightlife guide seems to be super cheap flat rate where other services cost quite a bit per hour in comparison.

Wow, these whores are really getting away with murder now, laughing all the way to the bank.

You pay them to spend an evening with you, and pay their way of course, and you aren't even buying the pussy. They cannot believe their luck I bet!

Worse, dudes even here are convincing themselves this is a great idea and even a value!

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Americans are dreamers too

I don't think you have thought that through at all. Let me give you a reality check:

Are you looking for an english speaking tourist guide? Because that service was clearly designed for that demographic. I have looked up Minsk and there are many of those girls - much more than any other cities. Maybe people noticed there that semi-P4P targetting naive foreigners is a valuable business model.

If you are pipelining online you should have at the very least one prospect willing to show you around and go out with you for free. And then you don't have to worry about her motivation and if she "really likes you" or is just fulfilling her end of a bargain. But it seems you're more interested in looking impressive to other people - trust me, no one is going to care if you have 1-2 girls around you because its not that uncommon in Eastern Europe.

And even if you don't have any prospect lined up, you can always talk to groups of people and tell them you are a foreigner and looking for guys to hang out with. I'm guaranteeing you people will buy you drinks and introduce you to their friends automatically. Voilá - same or even better result than your strategy. By doing this you don't have to think about weaseling your way into someones pants or whatever you are trying to accomplish here.

[Image: facepalm.png]

So there isn't a handjob addon?

Are you looking for an english speaking tourist guide? Because that service was clearly designed for that demographic.

If you are pipelining online you should have at the very least one prospect willing to show you around and go out with you for free.

Basically yes, i'm looking for a tourist guide. And yes i have girl lined up on Tinder. But as mentioned before, i'm not looking for a date on my first night. I think i have probably about 10 dates lined up for the other 3 days. Covering my flakes.
If i meet up with one of those the first night . . . I'll be on a date. Start pulling other girls in front of her? I'd feel like a real jerk. In this case, i can just tell her . . your "shift" is over.
No idea if this will work out well, but if i get a girl that looks cool and is willing to play along . . . I'll give it a try. Not that much to loose

And sure, i can go there and meet people myself. Cold approach. Done it a zillion times. Call me lazy and i just don't feel like putting too much energy in that.

For $20 it's not even worth thinking about what you could do that's cheaper. That's the cost of one drink in some cities. Not to mention when you hire someone they are more likely to go out of their way to be a good wing (as long as you're clear on what they need to do). It might be weird in some places but in a Russian speaking country where girls have their guards up 100x more than western countries that you don't speak the language it will probably go a long way. Not saying it will work but I wouldn't rule it out without trying it. I've paid more than $20 just to get into a club before.

If I'm renting a woman's services I might as well get an actual honest whore.

So, how did it go and would i do it again?

I met up with the girl at 10ish PM. I had an Uber pick her up and then pick me up. He dropped us off at the city center. We went to a few bars and had a few drinks. Turned out 10 PM is really too early to start going out in Minsk and it doesn't really start until 12. Whilst chatting with her i already found out she had a boyfriend. Even if i liked her (a decent 8), i stopped actively gaming girls with boyfriends years ago. Too much drama. Anyway . . . we went to a small club some time after 12. And i hadn't really planned on how to play this, but i guess there was some beginner's luck. She sat down at a table next to the dance floor pretty much where everyone in the club could see her. Too her, it was pretty obvious pretty soon what my "intentions" where and i think she considered it interesting/ entertaining to see what i was up too. (we had agreed, that if anyone asked, she knew me through a common friend).
I got this, from that i could see that she was keeping an eye on what i was doing most of the time.
I walked around and had random chats with some guys and quite a few girls. When i feel good, this is one of my strategies. I talk to the girls for maybe one or two minutes only. Simple ice breaker, a few jokes and then move on.
What i usually don't like about being by myself, is that if i don't see anyone i'd like to talk too, that can break my rhythm and push me out of a talkative mood. (i'm really and introvert and have to push my self in to a talkative mood. That's not always easy for me). In this case however, every time that happened, i went over to my "host" and chatted with her for a bit again.
Interesting dynamic, because when i was not there, guys came up to her all the time, but as soon as i showed up, she would send them away and talk with me. Straight away, really straight away. And also, had she been a friend, i would have given her more time to politely finish the conversation. This time i didn't feel like i had too. I can imagine that looking at it from the outside, it must have left the impression she was really eager to talk to me. Was also fun gaming her a bit. Every time i got back telling another ridiculous thing i was going to ask her to do for me and that obviously she couldn't refuse as it would be part of her job. Almost every time i did so, she'd give me the typical slap on the arm/ shoulder that girls give when you tease them. (Just saying that from the outside our interaction must have looked like i'm a cool guy. When i had talked to her for a while again, i'd go to the bar or walk around to approach a few girls again. We where there for a few hours until a Dutch guy started trying to pull her. I ended up chatting with him and it turned out his brother lived in Minsk and that he was visiting for the weekend. The place wasn't very big so i wanted to move on and so did they. Not too long after we got to the other club, i told her that if she wanted to leave, that was ok with me. As through these guys i met a fairly big group of people and from that point of view, my main objective had been achieved. (meeting some cool people to hang out with).
That night, i didn't get lucky. I got some numbers, but i had no idea when i was going to have supposed to meet these girls anyway and the next night, i had a date. So . . . i was thinking was it successful. The next morning i just thought: was worth trying.

The next night i had a date with a solid 9. Far too young, but hey. . . .there are worse things in life. That went really well until i got her a shot (or two) too many. She changed from a conservatively dressed girl (skirt below the knees and flats) in to a on the table dancing, me dry humping party animal. Until the shot too many did her in. All of a sudden i was carrying her to a taxi. f**k. I put her in the taxi, brought her home and was telling myself how i could have been so stupid to not earlier realize she had reached her tax. But hey, it was only for 4pm. I could have look at the club i had been the night before.

I walk in and after some 10 minutes i see a girl i talked to the night before. She sees me to and walks up to me. We start chatting and she asks me: Is your girlfriend not here tonight. So, obviously she has seen me talking with my host the night before.
I tell her that i'm a bit done with the place and suggest to go to a place where we can talk. Led her to the bar next door where we set down for a drink. Talked for another 45 minutes and then i told her. Let's go. She: where to? Me: Uber. Her: they have an office here (wink). Me: tonight they do. And we left.

So, yes it did definitely help. It helped me in my strategy (had she not been there, where i talk to many girls and then later on in the evening (or a next time) when they are on the pull, i become a target for them. The relaxed, not clingy guy, they feel they already know a bit.
I remember this from my time as a bar man. If you talk to a girl, even if it is for less than a minute, that makes it so much easier for them to start talking to you some other point in time.

would i do it again.
Possible. Not for sure, but in a similar situation i might. It is actually "nice" to have someone to fall back on. I'm not a big fan of gaming all night long. I like my breaks. And by having her around i could take those breaks with her. Just chatting and some banter to keep me sharp and comfortable.

Anyway, i'm not really a writer, but still i hope this was useful and if you have any questions, let me know. I'll see if i can help

Bacan, seems like this strategy paid off for you. Great idea. I'm definitely in the 'it's $20, just do it' camp. I don't understand why guys like to pretend they don't already spend money 'on women'.

Another similar site/app is called showaround. It is full of males/females playing tour guide. The only downside is you have to pay a monthly membership fee ($20ish) in addition to whatever rate the 'guide' has. Still a bargain based on my numbers.

I just used it in Tallinn a few weeks ago and booked a young Russian girl (who was born & raised there). My goal was to actually see the city with a local and run some soft/married game just to keep me on my toes. We had a great time and saw some things I know I would not have otherwise. After our hours together, she did not even want to take payment. I ended paying her about 1/2 cause there is not much money there.

Anyway, nice work bacan.

Bacan, what language were you using to talk to these girls? English? Russian?

Quote: (09-18-2017 05:23 PM)crudeloyalist Wrote:  

Bacan, what language were you using to talk to these girls? English? Russian?

English and non verbal communication. I speak approx 20 words of russian and def not enough to hold a conversation. As half the girls don't really speak English, i'd just have some non verbal body language kind of banter with them for a bit and then leave.

Don't wan't to get to the point where they get bored. They might still come back to you later in the evening when they are drunk and bedtime is much closer. And also, they might miraculously learned (probably alcohol induced) english by then. This didn't happen really happen to me this weekend, but it has worked on other occasions/countries.

I did have my "host" tell one girl, who signaled that she was going home to sleep (two hands next to face), that maybe next time i'd go home with her too sleep. That i thanked her for the offer, but i had to decline as it was too much too soon.
It did trigger a smile on an utill then pretty emotionless face.