rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you make a place?

How do you make a place?

There were times when girls were all over me in front of my girl friend, friends, and even parents. It was clear they wanted to bang. But, where? What do you guys do if you are in my situation? How can you make a place to at least kiss a girl at friend’s gathering? You can pull bathroom in a bar but not here. My opportunity significantly decreases when I plan to meet some other day. What did you do? How can I strike when the iron is hot? Happened too many times.

How do you make a place?

I mean, I don't know what anybody can tell you if you couldn't figure out where to go.

A balcony? A porch? 'Let's go for a smoke/drink outside?'. Invite her to go buy more booze (or specifically 'the wine/beer/whisky I really want') with you.

How do you make a place?

Quote: (09-04-2017 10:59 AM)mensch Wrote:  

I mean, I don't know what anybody can tell you if you couldn't figure out where to go.

A balcony? A porch? 'Let's go for a smoke/drink outside?'. Invite her to go buy more booze (or specifically 'the wine/beer/whisky I really want') with you.

Thanks. Part of my problem is providing “deniable plausibility” to the rest of the gang. I don’t want to make it obvious that I just went to the porch to make out. Do you just say, “Everybody is a sexual being, therefore, who cares?” (Alpha up, TimePlayer!)

How do you make a place?

Quote: (09-04-2017 12:08 PM)TimePlayer Wrote:  

Thanks. Part of my problem is providing “deniable plausibility” to the rest of the gang. I don’t want to make it obvious that I just went to the porch to make out. Do you just say, “Everybody is a sexual being, therefore, who cares?” (Alpha up, TimePlayer!)

"Wanna go for a walk?"
"Let's go grab a drink."

Or just yell, "Yo associated friends and family, we're going to go have some nasty, strange sex! See y'all on the other side!"

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

How do you make a place?

I guess this changes with how old the people are, and how this is treated within that particular circle.

When I was in High School people would giggle or whatever when two people were making out, or were trying to isolate themselves from the group.

Now my friends (especially girl friends, somehow) are more likely to ask me quietly 'if you want me to fuck off just tell me'. I guess at one point people realise that humans are sexual? Or maybe I have better friends.

Either way, I don't think worrying about what others will think is worth it.

How do you make a place?

2 thread starts, 11 total posts.

Read the existing wisdom on here. Start in existing threads instead of threads asking esoteric questions.

At least for a while.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

How do you make a place?

"We're going to the backseat of my car for a cup of coffee."

Isolation/discretion counts for something. The more a woman can trust you to cover for her reputation, the happier she'll be to slut it up.

Try going out for... a smoke, a bite to eat, some fresh air, to talk, to watch the sunset, to look at the stars... It's not that complicated.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

How do you make a place?

This is rather basic logistical issue which I notice rarely any man does...

Exchange #s & have her text you when gathering ends...

From there...
- No one knows (discretion)
- You can hang amongst friends and vice versa
- No one disappears early

Then you're hooking up. Have done this too many times. If things don't pan out end of night you still can reconnect another day.

How do you make a place?

Quote:Quote:

Or just yell, "Yo associated friends and family, we're going to go have some nasty, strange sex! See y'all on the other side!
[Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif]