rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'I just want to be friends' - Beijing, China

Hello all.

I wouldn't class myself as a noob as I have slept with around 20 women, with flags from England, Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam but I thought the situation itself is quite noob'ish' if that makes sense.

I'm a Brit living in Beijing, China for a year and so will obviously get asked to do some English teaching/ language exchange type of thing. I was recommended by a US friend who's an English teacher here as one of his students wants to have more practice with a Brit as she will hopes to go to London soon and study.

We get chatting on WeChat (WhatsApp for China) and arrange a meeting spot. I can already tell from our conversations on the app that her English is really bad so I'm lowering my expectations, also her photos aren't great.

Anyway, I meet her at a subway station and she's actually really hot. Within minutes of meeting, the language barrier hits and she's forced to use the translation app. I'll be seeing a hell of a lot of this in the next few hours.

We sit down with a Starbucks (she pays for it all) and get chatting. Incredibly basic stuff all using the app. I try to make things interesting my giving her a compliment on her hair and asking if she's got a partner. She's smiling and loving this flirtation. I escalate throughout with touching her hand, arm and leg just to build so contact.

We've sat there for several hours and because she's talked about cooking for me and she even showed me photos of her apartment I say we need a venue change and I almost invite myself to her apartment, but all throughout its positive stuff and I think I've got it in the bag.

We get to the apartment and put on a movie which I suggested,she dims the lights and goes and puts on a more comfortable top. I'm thinking this is all positive signs and I'm in. She sits next to me on the couch and we continue having this silly little conversations where I'm asking what things are in mandarin and she's asking about England- I show her some photos etc..

After more light touches I go in saying that my hand hurts and need a massage, she starts rubbing my hand. I've used this trick a few times and it works well as it's setting in her mind that she's giving pleasure. A few minutes later I ask for a back massage and this is where it turns a bit shit. She doesn't like the idea and uses the translation app to communicate this by saying that she just wants to be friends. This takes a couple minutes of her trying to communicate this message and I think then that it's probably time to leave.

But then she asks if I want some beer, of course I do! She orders a delivery guy to drop a few cans off and we're drinking together watching a movie. The AC is on and it's pretty chilly (my plan to get her to snuggle up with me worked). Her feet are cold so she slides them under my upper thigh and I have my arm round her.

Here is when it turns to shit... I go in for the kiss but then she pulls back. I was cringing hard. Again she gets out the app and says she just wants to be friends and that I'm too young for her (she's 26 and I'm 21- but it really doesn't matter with Asian girls cos she looks and acts like a 21 y/old)

It's a bit awkward after this so I stay for another 10 mins and make an excuse to leave. She drops me off at the subway and I give her a hug.

When I get back I say thanks for the drinks and mention about keeping at the English language and not to give up etc.. she then says you're welcome and that 'I hope we can be friends'.

I really don't like this situation because I don't really want to see her as a friend. She's hot and I want to fuck her.

Is she actually serious about just wanting to be friends or does she not want to let out on the first meeting? Or does she not give a fuck about sex and just wants to use me as free English lessons? That's the thing I'm trying to figure out here because being in her apartment with all that flirting and I didn't even get a kiss was so painful. I felt like such a loser on my way home!

Oh.. also, I haven't gotten laid in 5 months and I'm horny af so I might've been a bit too forward with her.

Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Quote: (09-03-2017 08:42 PM)mrganteng Wrote:  

I wouldn't class myself as a noob...

Quote: (09-03-2017 08:42 PM)mrganteng Wrote:  

Oh.. also, I haven't gotten laid in 5 months and I'm horny af so I might've been a bit too forward with her.

I got some bad news for you.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Hahaha thanks for that Suits. Any words of wisdom from yourself?

I've had some girls here in Beijing who send mixed signals, but when it comes time to fuck, they waffle.

Just charge it to the game and go find some new targets. OKCupid is a goldmine here as is Sanlitun Village for daygame.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Yeah, I think you have to go all in, I have slept with over 5 Chinese chicks, some of them Americanized, some of them Fobby as fuck.

It all depends on the scenario, but I would say go all as in, just frame control hard that you are a guy that fucks and if she is not up to that, then she can just fuck off.
For example something along the lines of, "I am not going to catch feelings with you quickly, but I tend to move on fast. I don't want to be your friend, I am not judgmental and I am open-minded."
Just bring down her Anti-slut defense down to zero and try again is my opinion.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

I've banged somewhere between 20 and 30 Chinese women.

Not a single one of them ever suggested that we be friends. Their last minute resistance was more along the lines of "this is too fast" and in one particularly Chinglish case, "This is not correct!"

They all took my dick sooner or later.

My best guess is that if a Chinese girl pulls the "friends" line on you, she's seriously not interested.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Have we set up the expectation with young dudes that if they don't do anal on the first date it's a disaster?

You got to her flat, you got touchy! Fuck me, that's a good result, the the bang can not be too far away.

Has the young generation got no chase, no attention span?

I must be getting old.

Give it one more try, if no kiss then bounce.

You may have ruined it at the starbucks when you let her pay for the drinks. It reinforced the mindset that you are 21 and she's 26. You dont care because she acts like a 21year old but she cares and it has clearly hurt your chances. Pay the small ones. This isnt some beta advice to pay for the lady but Im sure you can afford two cups of coffee. The Chinese care about small stuff like these.

I would say go for a second date, this time take the lead, plan the venue, it doesn't need to be fancy, hell it doesn't even have to involve any big money. Just make sure you show that you can take charge of her. Age is a big thing in Asia and you don't need to further prove that by letting her lead the first interaction.

If it still doesn't bear any meaningful results, scrape it and move on.

I've recently downloaded OKC which suits recommended. I had been using this one in Jakarta but found tinder to be better at the time, however in Beijing it seems that OKC is better here.

Set up 3 dates already for this weekend, all with English speaking Chinese girls. I'm feeling pretty confident about these leads. If at least one of them turns into something I'll be happy.

One thing I have noticed is that each girl has suggested a location. Is this a good thing or is it important that I reject her idea and suggest my own- taking the lead. Or does it not really matter?

Another thing is that it's impossible for me to get the lay at my place because I live in quite a strict accommodation which doesn't allow guests.

Could someone give me some lines or ways in which I could invite myself to her place without sounding too desperate/ creepy?

Also.. the girls I'm seeing are around 25 so a good 4 years older than me. I set up my age on OKC as 25 as most of the girls seemed to be around this age. I don't really want to scare them off by being a lot younger but at the same time I don't really want to make up a web of lies. Hmm

Quote: (09-06-2017 10:24 PM)mrganteng Wrote:  

I've recently downloaded OKC which suits recommended. I had been using this one in Jakarta but found tinder to be better at the time, however in Beijing it seems that OKC is better here.

Set up 3 dates already for this weekend, all with English speaking Chinese girls. I'm feeling pretty confident about these leads. If at least one of them turns into something I'll be happy.

97% of the girls in Beijing on OKC speak English just fine.

One thing I have noticed is that each girl has suggested a location. Is this a good thing or is it important that I reject her idea and suggest my own- taking the lead. Or does it not really matter?

It's usually a bad thing. Doesn't mean that you can't or won't bang, but I've always found girls who decided where they want to go in Beijing are less adapted to being led, which makes navigating logistics a bigger challenge.

You need info on my proven Beijing venue combinations.

Another thing is that it's impossible for me to get the lay at my place because I live in quite a strict accommodation which doesn't allow guests.

Could someone give me some lines or ways in which I could invite myself to her place without sounding too desperate/ creepy?

PM Space Cowboy. He spent a semester in Beijing with the terrible logistics of living in a student dorm at his university.

During that semester, he got his dick sucked in a shadowy park on his campus, banged girls in my living room and took the subway out to Beijing suburbs after receiving invitations for cheesecake and hairy Asian pie with women 10 years older than him.

He'd be more qualified to answer your questions than I, since I've always had a bang pad to bring girls back to here in Beijing.

One thing to note is that single girls in Beijing almost always have roommate.

Also.. the girls I'm seeing are around 25 so a good 4 years older than me. I set up my age on OKC as 25 as most of the girls seemed to be around this age. I don't really want to scare them off by being a lot younger but at the same time I don't really want to make up a web of lies. Hmm

That's par for the course. The girls in Beijing who are on OKC are mostly older. There are some younger ones, but they are obviously going to be harder to meet, as they are rarer and in higher demand.

If you want younger girls, go day game in WuDaoKou.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Update:

Met with girl 1 on Friday night at Migas (rooftop bar) managed to get ourselves in one of the eggs which is like a private seating area so hot the make out alright. Then went to another bar and was basically building comfort the whole night with light sexual plays. If I had my own pad I'm pretty confident I would've got the bang it's just so much harder getting myself to her place.

Met up with 2 other girls on Saturday and I felt no attraction to them so will not meet again.

So I'm happy that at least one of them is a success and I'd like to build a casual relationship with this girl because she's local and would be a great travel partner.

The next step is to meet up with her again but this time try and get into her apartment. I've read a few threads on here and I'm thinking I could walk her home after the date and then ask if I can come up real quick and use her toilet.

Not really sure how to play this one without scaring her off.

Quote:Quote:

I don't get why the specification of location is important to note; friendzoned is friendzoned, globally.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (09-11-2017 12:01 AM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

I don't get why the specification of location is important to note; friendzoned is friendzoned, globally.

Incorrect. Game must be applied much differently in China than it is elsewhere.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Any thoughts on my update?

Quote: (09-11-2017 01:26 AM)Suits Wrote:  

I'm sure it is, but "lets just be friends" has that universally hopeless ring to it, does it not?

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (09-11-2017 08:08 AM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

I'm sure it is, but "lets just be friends" has that universally hopeless ring to it, does it not?

Yes, but the application of game is different. Use a non-Chinese version of game and you're much more likely to hear "Let's just be friends."

There's no shortage of guys who had strong success with American women and then came to China, tried to run American style game and fell flat on their faces for months.

Don't believe me? Just ask Fortis.

Usually those guys store closing decent tail the moment that final accept that game must in fact be applied differently here.

I'm the King of Beijing!

So I'm gonna meet up with rooftop bar girl again for our second date.

Last date I escalated fairly hard. We were doing long slow kisses and I could tell she didn't want it to stop. We talked about our turn-ons and I had her arm around her and also did a bit of teasing/ push- pulling.

The second date is tomorrow evening and we haven't arranged a location yet but I suddenly thought of a way to get myself to her apartment. I thought I could mention about wanting to try some local home-made food and ask if we can cook together at her place. This could be slightly risky or could work like a charm just depends on my luck I guess! Or we could go on the usual date and I could arrange to pick her up beforehand and/ or invite myself up to her apartment for the toilet.

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Quote: (09-13-2017 11:24 AM)mrganteng Wrote:  

Last date I escalated fairly hard. We were doing long slow kisses and I could tell she didn't want it to stop. We talked about our turn-ons and I had her arm around her and also did a bit of teasing/ push- pulling.

The second date is tomorrow evening and we haven't arranged a location yet but I suddenly thought of a way to get myself to her apartment. I thought I could mention about wanting to try some local home-made food and ask if we can cook together at her place. This could be slightly risky or could work like a charm just depends on my luck I guess! Or we could go on the usual date and I could arrange to pick her up beforehand and/ or invite myself up to her apartment for the toilet.

Yes, do this. Ask her to teach you how to cook Chinese food.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (09-11-2017 09:38 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (09-11-2017 08:08 AM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

Yes, but the application of game is different. Use a non-Chinese version of game and you're much more likely to hear "Let's just be friends."

There's no shortage of guys who had strong success with American women and then came to China, tried to run American style game and fell flat on their faces for months.

Don't believe me? Just ask Fortis.

Usually those guys store closing decent tail the moment that final accept that game must in fact be applied differently here.

Different how? Like side to side instead of up and down?

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Is OP gaming us by posting the same message three times in two days?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Fortis' patented Sino-smasher method:

1. Date in location of your choosing, but always choose a place close to your apartment. This little detail will be important later, so make sure you live in a cool place.

2. Run standard dating game and don't push too hard. Chinese girls do not like players like that. It gives them the scary. It triggers their ancient chinese ASD that summons up the courage of their ancestors to help collectively cockblock you.

3. Tell her you two are going for a walk. Walk her around your neighborhood while commenting on all the cool shit in the area. Start making "plans" and tell her about all the spots you're going to bring her to next time you meet up.

4. End the walk at your apartment and say that you're going to go up and watch a movie, play with your dog or watch youtube videos. Give her an excuse to come up. Hopefully you hinted at the cool shit in your baller pad before you even took the walk.

5. Escalate on her in your apartment and get your bang.

Suits gave me the idea of the walk back to your apartment. It plays on the Chinese love of walking after literally everything. Chinese people are genetically-coded to go for walks after eating or drinking, so use that to your advantage.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (09-14-2017 02:44 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Is OP gaming us by posting the same message three times in two days?

Why you care how many time op post same question mr highschool drama man?

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (09-14-2017 03:44 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Fortis' patented Sino-smasher method:
2. Run standard dating game and don't push too hard. Chinese girls do not like players like that. It gives them the scary. It triggers their ancient chinese ASD that summons up the courage of their ancestors to help collectively cockblock you.

[Image: laugh5.gif]

Fucking love this forum.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.