rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

7 Days In Tallinn Trip Report
Days In Tallinn Trip Report
Ive just come back from spending 7 days in Tallinn from 23 Aug – 30 Aug. This my trip report. The only other destination ive been in EE for game is Kiev so Im kind of comparing against that, and my home country of England. You can find the Kiev report here: thread-63773.html

About me:

Im 28 years old of south Asian decent, I have a short beard, I dress very well with a leather jacket, was born and grew up near London. Im 6ft and have been gaming for 6 months, my game is dayagme.

Pipelining:

I tried a lot of different things, tinder, where I might’ve got 1 / 2 matches, instagram, where I was talking to a few girls but they wouldn’t meet me, couchsurfing, and VK, all of which yielded no girls coming out.

Tallinn:

Very small city, its not difficult to walk around and I had an apartment at Vaike-Ameerika, about 10 min from the edge of the old town. I didn’t feel like there was much to do, I saw the old town which is nice, and also some of the churches and the alexander nevsky cathedral. The old town looks cool at night. Apart from that I did nothing else, this can all be done in 1 day. Food wise I struggled as I am a vegetarian, I did find some burger places with veggie burgers and also some sushi places.

Day game:

I did 3 main spots: old town, viru keskus mall, and solaris mall. I was a little let down by this, the old town, in the summer atleast is exacty that, full of old tourists, the old town is also cobble stone and very hilly, so is difficult to day game there, most my approaches were girls who worked at the restaurants or who were on their way to work.

Next was solaris, this is a very small mall, and so you don’t find many sets in here, I walked between keskus and solaris quite a lot, keskus is the better of all 3, it’s a large mall with several floors, only problem is it is absolutely filled with 16 year olds, I think that most my approaches in Tallinn ended up being girls who were 16.

Again the city is small and I saw the same girls several times, also met a girl I had previously tried to pipeline on instagram, actually met her I real life. Also everyone knows everyone, it was starting to get awkward as when I got instagram details I was already following 5 of her friends, im lucky I didn’t get called out as I was still trying to sort out dates with them all haha, I reverted to facebook, number closing as I was just worried I already spoke to someone she knew.

Night game:

I went to Hollywood Friday night and Saturday night, Friday night they had a 90’s singer on who looked like ron burgundy, I wasn’t feeling it, but I experienced how shit faced Estonians get, the guys get hammered, they aren’t afraid to approach girls but they are just too drunk to get anywhere from what I saw, I saw lots of guys and some girls falling over from being so drunk. Saturday night was a better night and you do definitely see talent in Hollywood, it’s a good big club which has a good smoking room upstairs where you can open some sets, there are also couches around here where you can open sets too. I tried to go out at 3am and catch girls who were walking solo to ask about bar recommendations as advised in rooshs book but no luck, maybe saw 1 or 2 girls walking alone in an hour and wasn’t able to go anywhere with them.

The guys are over-protective of their girls, both in day and night, one night I was talking to two girls and a guys physically put his arms around me and started to pull me back. During the day I was talking to a girl and a guy came up who she was waiting for and was staring me down and pulled her away.

Monday night I tried to go Hollywood again but realized it was closed, theyre only open wed-sat. So I went and checked out nimeta/labour/route13, Monday night was almost completely dead and there were just over a handful of people at each of these places, I ended up leaving at around 4am to get some food and bumped into 3 girls from St Petersburg there who wanted to carry on drinking, we went back to labour where it was closed so I suggested bouncing back to my place, two of them wanted to but the other was feeling sick and they were going by boat to Helsinki the next day so they went home.

On Tuesday night there was an Erasmus party at the labour next to Hollywood, this club is pretty good too, pretty spacious and enough room away from the music to have coversations.

I didn’t meet any finnish tourists during my stay. I was being told that 2 months ago the alcohol prices in Latvia had gone down as they reduced there tax now more finns are going over there,

Girls

Hipster as fuck. Skate fashion is massive here, you see a lot of people skating, and scootering. I felt like I was walking around shoreditch, London a lot of the time. The girls wear skate shoes including Vans and just skating fashion like over coats, big glasses, rolled up trousers showing socks, there are tattoos, red/blue/green hair. Personally not my type and a shame as the girls are actually good looking. I didn’t see any 9’s. Maybe a handful of 8’s, mostly 6.5/7’s, the best looking girls are Russian who bring some class, you don’t see heels or anything like that, I saw it a few times and it would’ve been older Russian women. I didn’t see many obese people, maybe 2 in mcdonalds my whole stay.

The girls are tall and they are thin, most are blonde, and they have a decent amount of ass. There is a lot of variety in the girls here, don’t forget that Estonia was under German, Danish, Russian and Swedish rule.

The English levels are very good. Only older people might not speak English, but English levels are very good amongst young people and they even understand slang and had the same humor as me, dry and dark English humor whack Ukrainians / Russians just wouldn’t understand.

The girls were more flakey than anything ive experienced, maybe this was just something I was doing wrong (nothing different to kiev) but I really struggled to get girls on dates, I had an easier time in England and in Kiev dating and making-out, we would be talking over instagram and agree a time but then she would fall off the face of the earth.

I instadated one girl where the sexual tension was like nothing ive ever experienced, she was saying I was sexy, my legs were sexy, explaining me as her type, I went for the kiss and she moved away, a few days later when trying to get her out again she said she had a gf and that she wouldne be happy, I said good thing about us is no one knows, our little secret. Didn’t go down too well, but better than not trying.

Other date was with a Russian from St P who spoke no English haha it was a google translate date and the translator was really struggling with Russian and Estonian, it was actually pretty funny but obviously you cant run the same game, I went to bounce her to the second bar nearer to the apartment but it ended up being closed, so we walked back to mine and I tried to get her in but she wasn’t having it, lived in Estonia for 15 years but deffo still a Russian(( never heard from here again.

Last girl I spent my last day with who I met at the Erasmus party, I tried to bounce her back inside too but she didn’t want to come, she ended up dropping me off to the airport, think she likes me quite a lot.

Conclusion

Personally I found Tallinn very difficult. I didn’t like the girls very much, the food, or the city really. I found Kiev superior in every single way and it was easier for me. From my short stay it looks like night game is the best approach on the tourists, I probably should've gone out more. I wont be coming back Tallinn.
Good report as was the Kiev one.

As someone from a not so usually regarded as sexy background, i would highly advise trying to spend more time in any location you go to.

Our results depend more on the slow burn and dating but csn lead to equal or better results.

Btw the point at the end of your kiev report link fucks up the link
Bro I commend the effort you've spent in not only getting your ass out to these places and pounding the pavement but also in writing up these detailed reports. They're always fun to read.

That said, it looks like you've had two so-so experiences in a row, with quite a lot of time, money and effort spent. I don't know about you but if I got on a plane to someplace and only got makeouts to show for it I'd be disappointed [Image: undecided.gif] I mean, in middle school getting makeouts is a huge deal, but as adults if there's no PIV intercourse what's the point.

IMHO if you're above 6 feet tall, dress fashionably and have decent game, you should kill it in LatAm even with attractive girls. Maybe you should consider LatAm destinations at some point also...

Pussy ain't for pussies...
I think the experience of going somewhere new, getting to know the girls, testing your vibe with theirs, etc... is a reward in itself.

And it seems OP is enjoying it as well as thats the vibe of his kiev post.

Latam has its time snd place as well of course.
^ Nothing wrong in traveling for its own sake but given 2 back-to-back no-lay trips I'd say it's time he lined one up where his odds of getting real action were higher. I'd flip it around and say, do the traveling for its own sake later, focus now on the gaming trips while OP is still young...

Pussy ain't for pussies...
I highly reccomend Tartu in south Estonia over Tallinn 100%. Tallinn is poor hunting grounds in my humble opinion. ALso Viljandi, Parnu depending on time of year is another really solid option.
Obviously theres no right or wrong.

As long as one is putting himself out there and trying new things and places then hes doing it right.

One could easily argue its better to go on the difficult trips while younger so that he can learn and grow more as opposed to racking uo notches (assuming latam will be like that).

Plus this is the season/time for europe trips and he can do latam in winter.
@beirut: Yeah I need to stay longer, Im sure if I did when I was Kiev I would of got lays with the way things were progressing. With Tallinn I did kind of want to leave, something I forgot to mention is the weather is really bad in Tallinn, and my ego was really getting a knocking from the lack of success, things were picking up at the end, that last girl who dropped me off to the airport I had also met a lot of her friends and I was in with their social circle, but because the city was small I saw a lot of the same girls and was getting sick of it.

I think im just testing the waters with all these places to see what I like best, where im best suited to, which girls I like the vibe of, before making a bigger investment trip, I want to try krakow, vilnius and bucharest next.

jselysianeagle: Im not sure about LatAm, I'm attracted to the girls in EE and would rather work for higher quality lays. To be honest ive never really thought about it, where would you suggest? Ill read some sheets and check insta for the girls.
If you want to bang EE girls during the summer, you have more chances going to the Western cities, beach spots or resorts that they EE girls go. Barcelona, Greek Islands, Montenegro...etc. Also, Vilnius is cool and I like it a lot, but dont expect to be that different from Tallin in terms of results and overall fun/vibe.

Also it is hard to consider Estonia an EE country nowadays, it is expensive, the skate fashion that you mentioned on the report, the english proeficiency...That is all symptoms of a mini-Scandinavia, combine that with the fact that Estonians are Finno-Ugric mostly atheists and not Slavic / Christian Orthodox, except of course the big russian minority of non-citizens.

If you want EE girls on the regular go to real EE, learn some Russian and stop with the "dry and dark English humor whack Ukrainians / Russians just wouldn’t understand. "