rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What kind of shittest is this and how to pass it?

Girl at concert or club getting near you with her ass consciously and slowly shortening distances but as soon as she feel something on her body she turns around and acts slightly offended

Danjerzone, if you keep starting meaningless threads, you may be in the danger zone. I suggest you search for a thread where you can post questions like this in the future.

Quote: (08-15-2017 06:45 AM)danjerzone Wrote:  

Girl at concert or club getting near you with her ass consciously and slowly shortening distances but as soon as she feel something on her body she turns around and acts slightly offended

Agreed with Cobra, but Ill still answer anyway.

She's seeking attention, you wont get her, next.

Try talking to girls at the club then bring them to the dancefloor. Better to do than that to try to run up on every girl shaking her ass on the dancefloor. That USED TO work, but doesn't any longer.

In fact, really the only people who should be on the dancefloor are the couples anyway, think about it next time you go to a club and look who's on the dance floor;

You'll have maybe 75% of the people on the dancefloor being dudes standing around orbiting, the 20% of that population being women there, the 5% of that population being men grinding with girls who are either their girlfriends, or someone they met NOT ON THE DANCEFLOOR, OR Someone who's hit the gym enough to follow Tinder rules 1 and 2. Neither of those are you going by your story. Of the women that are on the dancefloor, 1% of them are dancing with the dudes I mentioned from above, 4% are chicks in your story alone who are there for some attention and validation from the 75% of dudes orbiting(you think she doesn't know dudes are there looking at her trying to figure out how to get into her pants? She knows, that's why she's there!) The other 5% are girl pairs, who want the same as above attention(but are open to getting dick from the right man. . .who isn't you based on your story), you can get these girls with a wingman which is easier or flying solo which is harder as you have to: a)try to isolate her from her friend so that the friend wont cock block you b)follow Tinder rules 1 and 2 or else even if you manage to isolate her she will want to "go find her friend"{as if she is going to get lost attacked despite there being an ocean of white knights and security guards in the place*eyeroll*} or "go to the bathroom" or "conveniently" run into her friend who will do all that she can to cockblock you.

If ALL dudes realized this a few things would happen:
a)many clubs would go out of business unless they were built in a manner that facilitated an easier delivery of pussy to its male customers who pay for about 90-95% of the clubs revenue

b)Dancefloors would be nearly empty for a while and attention hoes starved of attention would work harder to get that attention from men, meaning they'd probably have to put out BUT, they have tinder for that so. . . back to (a)

Really, clubs aren't really a good place to get women anymore, they are loud, crowded, expensive, require a LOT of energy to be expended that you could be using to improve and invest in yourself. Sure you could make it work, see Distant Light for that, but you'd have to move to a place like New York or Vegas . . .really only those two cities in my opinion, spend a LOT of money and time living and working there (they are expensive) then spend even more time money and energy on the club scene. Meaning late nights or all nighters fueled with alcohol and cigarette smoke. Meaning that your next day is pretty much shot as you're going to be too tired to do anything, that's pretty much a weekend gone at that point.

All that wasted time you could have used to better yourself to a level in which women would come to you anyway.

My advice to you; Stop going to clubs, Read Roosh's Day Bang /Bang apply the lessons there, work on yourself, and invest in yourself. In about a year or two, you'll be drowning in women like you wouldn't believe. The club wont even enter your mind.

I say this as someone who's DJed and organized events(hired/managed DJs and staff) at Top clubs in two different countries for a number of years; going to clubs to get laid is a POOR use of time.

stop wasting your time at nightclubs. They aren't as great as they are made out to be.

Sometimes to advance you have to take the path not traveled.

Edit: I wanted to add something. . .reasons WHY women do this:
It's purely biological, first women are programmed to go after the highest quality man they can, usually in status (DJ's - SUCCESFULL ONES, WITH A HUGE FOLLOWING, you can't just be like "I'm a DJ at some shit bar, and think pussy is going to flow to you. . .unless its at a strip club), and power (bouncers at the door, bartenders, followers of rules 1 & 2. ) in that order. Secondly, the attention seeking is biological as well, a woman's MAIN purpose biological wise is to have as many children as possible and to take care of them until around 5 years old or so. The attention seeking is an evolutionary biological mechanism BUILT TO LOOK AFTER CHILDREN, infants, babies and young children shower LOTS of attention to the mother because the mother needs to take care of it, (mostly through breastfeeding), Men are not built for this, Men are built for getting resources to protect the woman and child . . .which is why women are attracted to the high status males.

Now, Mr.Dangerzone. Knowing all this, what do you think you should to to get women at the club?
If you thought: "Be a customer and hit on every woman possible" I'd recommend self-deportation from these forums.

I kid. I kid. but no, really GTFO.

Of course if you thought:

Be a Popular DJ/producer
then you get first prize! Take this ticket to your local petshop for a special deal on Roosh's Bang manuals! seriously, I've seen these dudes basically get OFFERED top shelf pussy by the club/organizer on their way to their hotels after a set.

If you thought "be a Bartender", then you get a Nod and a pat on the back. You still have to follow rules 1 & 2 though

If you thought be a bouncer, then you get a slight Nod(being a bouncer is highly dangerous and borderline not worth the pussy you "can" get)

Now ALL OF THESE METHODS REQUIRE WORK

and LOTS OF WORK.

being a DJ requires lots of work and luck but can pay off exponentially if you are successful, lots of money that you can use to become rich for life, (if you invest properly) power, and women are at your fingertips. Just don't get married in a country where you can lose half your stuff(U.S. Canada, Australia, New Zealand, U.K, France Sweden(?)) or don't be a citizen of a country in which any woman can say you are the father of their child and you can't take a paternity test(France. In fact, don't go to France, ever.) and you'll be fine.

You can also work hard at being a bartender, which is a useful skill that is good in many places. This can grant you pussy for as long as you follow rules 1 and 2.

You can also work hard at being a bouncer, but this is more dangerous, and sometimes you may not be at the door (where you'd get pussy thrown at you the easiest)

Or you can go the stupid route and waste your life and time and money opening "sets" and neglecting rules 1 and 2 hoping you "get lucky". This leaves no lasting benefits and leaves you poorer, more tired, and more aged after 35 than any of the other methods, This is actually the worst thing you can do.

SO, Mr.Dangerzone. I'd say, based on your results, you have a lot of work cut out for you.

Get ready to embark on the never-ending journey of self-improvement.

Goodluck and Godspeed.

Isaiah 4:1

”Tinder rules 1 and 2”...?

1. Be Attractive
2. Don't be Unattractive

Quote: (09-30-2017 03:03 PM)DonnyGately Wrote:  

1. Be Attractive
2. Don't be Unattractive

Rule 2. collapses into rule 1., therefore 1. only.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

I would add a few more rules:

3. Avoid clubs on Fridays and Saturdays.

Best days to pull in clubs are actually Wednesday and Thursday. Less people, less bitch shields, younger girls (students usually go home for the weekend).

4. Scout the best venues.

In any given city 90% of clubs are complete shit. There are usually 1 or 2 places that are amazing but only on certain days, that's where you need to be if you want to get any results.

5. Go early.

Best time to be in the club is usually from 11-11:30PM to 1:30-2AM. After that it becomes a major cockfest. The same situation repeats in every single city. If you don't have a girl locked down by 2AM you might as well go home unless you want to try gutter game at 5AM in the morning, not worth it imo. Quality girls don't spend the whole night in a club.

Read CJ_W's post, there's some very good advice there, except the bouncer part [Image: smile.gif]
None of the girls I know like bouncers, we even make fun of them (you can't distinguish their necks from their heads). I've also seen quite a few bouncers getting their ass kicked because they pissed off the wrong guy.

This is girl code for "I like anal...just not with you"

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell