rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

9 Days Bucharest/Budapest/Prague
Days Bucharest/Budapest/Prague
Hi Guys,

A bit about me: 5'10 medium brown skin guy, great body (I train very very hard)

I am planning to travel to either or Budapest/Bucharest/Prague, I was thinking 5 days in budapest and 2 days in the other two.

My question is what place would be most suited to me for gaming women? I mostly due through tinder and have great success through that, not much day or night game as I will be travelling solo.

Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Quote: (08-04-2017 04:16 PM)deelz Wrote:  

Hi Guys,

A bit about me: 5'10 medium brown skin guy, great body (I train very very hard)

I am planning to travel to either or Budapest/Bucharest/Prague, I was thinking 5 days in budapest and 2 days in the other two.

My question is what place would be most suited to me for gaming women? I mostly due through tinder and have great success through that, not much day or night game as I will be travelling solo.

Your help would be greatly appreciated!

I would pick 9 days and stay in one city. Unless you are going strictly for snl, you will pressed for time if you need to schedule a 2nd date with any girls you meet to seal the deal.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"
Bucharest
Quote: (08-04-2017 04:39 PM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  

Bucharest

9 days in bucharest? seems like a long time as I heard there isn't much to do.

Is it better suited there for guys of medium brown skin or bronze complection?
Yes brown guys do the best in Bucharest
Quote: (08-04-2017 04:42 PM)deelz Wrote:  

9 days in bucharest? seems like a long time as I heard there isn't much to do.

You indicated that your only interest is gaming women, so why does it matter if there isn't much to do?

I haven't been to Budapest, but women in Romania are on a different level than Czech women. Prague is a much more interesting city than Bucharest with more to do, but I found Czech women to be short and underwhelming.