rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukrainian girls can now travel to the EU without a visa

One of the main factors in making Ukraine a special place has been removed.

Quote:Quote:

Ukrainians have celebrated the introduction of visa-free travel to the European Union with special events.

President Petro Poroshenko hailed the "fall of the paper curtain" at a gathering in the capital Kiev.

He also opened a symbolic visa-free door to Europe, and met Slovak President Andrej Kiska, at the Uzhgorod border checkpoint.
However, Ukrainians who want to work in the EU still need to obtain a working visa.

Travellers departing from Kiev's international airport were treated to music and dance.

But in Russia, whose relations with Ukraine are tense, TV news downplayed the significance of the concession - and pushed the idea that the change would result in an influx of illegal labour migrants from Ukraine, and that the EU might eventually suspend the deal.

The visa-free scheme allows Ukrainians with a biometric passport to enter the Schengen area - including some non-EU areas such as Switzerland and Iceland, but not the UK or Ireland - without a visa for up to 90 days.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40241348

Girls still have to get a new passport, but that won't be a serious barrier. I expect Ukrainian girls to do far more extensive travel on the dime of their "internet friends" that they chat with in Italy, Spain, Germany, etc. Within two years, you'll notice a change in the talent available in your trips to Ukraine and the demeanor of the women.

On the bright side, those who live in the EU but not in Ukraine will see more Ukrainian girls around.

#Uzebekistan2020 - My dreams have changed.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I don't think that will make a huge difference tbh
Ukrainian girls still need money to travel to the West and the vast majority of them, unless sponsored, don't have it.
For the hot ones it doesn't make any difference because they were already sponsored by some well off foreigners that paid for anything (visa included) in exchange for sex

Ukraine will be over once they enter the EU but I don't see in coming for the foreseeable future

Lets see what happens.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

I think this visa free agreement will be an advantage rather than a disadvantage. Here are my reasons why:

1. I think I have not talked to a 7+ girl in Ukraine who has not been to an EU country for a short trip yet. So clearly for the hotter girls the required Schengen visa has not been a problem before.

2. Guys will leave Ukraine for 90 days to work illegally in countries like Poland and Czech republic meaning less guys and lonely girlfriends and wives. I see this as an advantage however the disadvantage will be that these guys have more money to spend on girls when they come back to Ukraine. But still they will be away from home for half of the year.

3. For a Western European guy who lives in a for girls appealing city like Barcelona, Paris or Milan it gets much easier to fly the girls over from Ukraine.

4. More Ukrainian girls will travel into Europe. And it is well known that Slavic girls are way easier to get away from home.

5. The poorer girls will still not able to afford a trip into EU even with or without visa.

At least there will be more Ukrainian girls to game in the other EU countries...

Guys, the average ukrainian girl with a university degree make 200€ per month! Their currency is very weak nowadays so it's worth nothing compared to the euro

A return flight from Kiev to Italy costs more than 200€ (their salary) so I really don't know how they can come here without being sponsored

I live in Milan and I can say I've never met a young ukrainian girl before (only old caregivers), only lots and lots of russians

Goodnight sweet Ukraine

I have 2 previous bangs I have not talked to in a long time message me recently....what a coincidence that they both have a new bio-metric passport.

I see that coming to Canada and USA with a year the way things are going... Polish citzens with the new passport have not needed a visa to Canada for a few years now and same for Hungry I believe .

Ryanair is pleased to announce that low fares have arrived in Ukraine, our 34th country of operation, with 4 new Kiev routes to Eindhoven, London, Manchester and Stockholm, beginning in October, which will help deliver 250,000 annual customers at Kiev Airport.

Of course it doesnt include the UK. Of course. When are we going to catch a break ffs

Expect girls to chat up chumps to pay for their trips. In addition, they can look for free accommodation on Couchsurfing and most guys will be giving them food as well. Betas will pay for their drinks at clubs.

So in reality all they need to buy......is a last minute discounted flight. Betas from CS and at the club will cover the rest of their expenses.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I can already see monaco being flooded by ukrainian girls looking for a millionaire sponsor

At least this won't be happening to russia anytime soon

Damn, you guys are seriously overreacting about this. It changes pretty much nothing.
Ukrainian girls weren't banned from traveling to Europe, they just needed a visa and the gold diggers kind of girls already traveled extensively throughout Europe thanks to various well off guys that sponsored them.
So they already had men paying for her trips, giving them free accommodation, free food etc

And in expensive places like Monaco, Saint Tropez, Ibiza, Porto Cervo, Forte dei Marmi ecc it was already full of them and russian girls. That should already tell you something. Russian girls also need a visa to travel to Europe but if you go to an expensive place in Europe (like the ones I mentioned) you’ll see loads and loads of them. Guess why....the presence of a visa doesn't stop a sponsor from inviting girls there.

So let’s not overreact or when Ukraine will enter the EU we’ll kill ourselves [Image: biggrin.gif], that would definitely be a bad news.

Turkey is the answer. If you can brave the political climate Turkey is one of the biggest and most diverse country. Stay away from the Isis regions and hit Istanbul, Ankara, Anatolya and turkish birds are now at that sweet spot where Polish girls were from Roosh's early days. Its been too long that Turkish men have used western girls for disposable pleasure now the roles are beginning to reverse.

Every Turkish girl I have met are sexually frustrated and their men split their legs , pump for a few minutes and zip it up and leave. They are some of the most neglected women sexually and also interms of love, affection and passion. They are extremely feminine , easy to please and would treat you like a sex god if you go down on them.

They are also diverse in looks and some of them have some Bulgarian or Russian in them. Turkey although promised every year they will get in the EU this will not happen under the current government. Even their ex colony Balkan brothers under EU pressure have made it mandatory for them to need visa to travel which few can afford. Bosnia and Serbia being the exception.

The provocation of Napoleon might have some truths behind. If you have a Nordic/German look, Turkish girls will be very friendly and open. Also Italians with fair complexion and without beard and are highly regarded. I met few Turkish girls abroad and I had good experiences. Istanbul might be easier than Lviv nowadays with a different look from the Turkish one and if you dress well. Foreigner are not regarded instantly as a sex tourist.

Coming back to the Ukraine topic, I don't think that a lot will change. Things might even get better. The first to move and migrate once have chance, are males, working force. We saw it in Poland when they moved in hordes to UK and Scandinavia after the entrance in EU leaving plenty of girls alone and bored in the country. I expect something similar in Ukraine.

Quote: (06-12-2017 04:51 PM)NapoleonDynamighty Wrote:  

Turkey is the answer. If you can brave the political climate Turkey is one of the biggest and most diverse country. Stay away from the Isis regions and hit Istanbul, Ankara, Anatolya and turkish birds are now at that sweet spot where Polish girls were from Roosh's early days. Its been too long that Turkish men have used western girls for disposable pleasure now the roles are beginning to reverse.

Every Turkish girl I have met are sexually frustrated and their men split their legs , pump for a few minutes and zip it up and leave. They are some of the most neglected women sexually and also interms of love, affection and passion. They are extremely feminine , easy to please and would treat you like a sex god if you go down on them.

They are also diverse in looks and some of them have some Bulgarian or Russian in them. Turkey although promised every year they will get in the EU this will not happen under the current government. Even their ex colony Balkan brothers under EU pressure have made it mandatory for them to need visa to travel which few can afford. Bosnia and Serbia being the exception.

Hmmm some good insight in there.

Turkish guys have been wandering a lot in eastern europe searching from gold digging whores in ukraine, czech republic and poland while leaving tuksih girls behind.

Modern '' turks' are more or less mixed people.

People have to understand that Turkey is a nation created in 1923 by Ataturk, when he united all the muslims left in Anatolia in one identity.

No turkish identity existed before this time.

For this reason the turkish republic never had any colonies and the Ottoman Empire was a multi ethnic and multi cultural empire that emphasized a tolerant muslim caliphate.

Since you mentioned Balkans, for example 42 Prime Ministers of the Ottoman Empire were Albanians and 20 or so were muslims from Bosnia.

The real tukic ones were a minority in the administration and the language was a mic of persian, arabic and turkc with arabic alphabet.

Anatolia in itself and modern Turkey were always very mixed places and thus the mixed and various look of turkish girls.

Turks descend mainly from native anatolians turkified through the centuries, kurds, armenians, balkaners, arabs etc.

For example it is supposed that 6 million Turks descend partially or fully from Albanians while 5 millions more descend from Muslims of Bosnia ( slavs) and Circissians. ( mainly in western and central turkey)

Without mentioning slavic slaves from ukraine through centuries and many brides coming from eastern europe the last years.

I tried to give some trye historical insight about modern turkey, who the turks are and the ottoman empire since you mentioned them.

Turkish girls have become more and more liberal and you can even spot black guys kissing turkish girls in the streets of Istanbul for example.

With the right game, the guys in here can easily achieve success there.

However not may girls are as feminine as you say. The ones from eastern turkey look pretty bad.

Not just EU, they can travel to Schengen countries also.

Nothing major will change within two years, Ukrainian guys will go to work in Poland leaving their horny girlfriends behind to get banged. Ukrainian girls are less likely to travel abroad for under the table work

The biggest effect it will have is on the non-achieving Romeos that visit Ukraine - they will have one more excuse to make up for their poor performance.

Are you suggesting Turkey as an alternative option to Ukraine?

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Quote: (06-12-2017 05:11 PM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

The provocation of Napoleon might have some truths behind. If you have a Nordic/German look, Turkish girls will be very friendly and open. Also Italians with fair complexion and without beard and are highly regarded. I met few Turkish girls abroad and I had good experiences. Istanbul might be easier than Lviv nowadays with a different look from the Turkish one and if you dress well. Foreigner are not regarded instantly as a sex tourist.

I've been living in Turkey for about on/off 7 years since one of the biggest office that my company has, is in Istanbul.

If you are comparing Turkish girls with Ukrainians, they got pretty much nothing in common. They're totally different in almost every department. If you meet Turkish girls in Europe such as in Germany-Belgium-Holland etc, they're not really Turkish. They are 3rd generation in Europe and they can't even speak Turkish. Turkish people in Turkey don't call them Turkish and they're known as "redneck" since their families emigrated to Germany from Eastern Turkey.

Turkish people in Europe and Turkish people in Istanbul are two totally different thing too.

One thing, I'll give you is that Turkish girls in Istanbul like foreign guys a lot, especially Spanish-Portuegese-Italian-American. They don't like British and German guys much. They think, their culture is very close with Italians, which is fairly true, regarding dinners, family ties etc.

But if you think Ukraine is done and lets go to Turkey to get laid, you'll be disappointed big time.

You can go and read my Istanbul datasheet for more info.

Quote: (06-12-2017 05:52 PM)Thriver Wrote:  

Hmmm some good insight in there.

Turkish guys have been wandering a lot in eastern europe searching from gold digging whores in ukraine, czech republic and poland while leaving tuksih girls behind.

Modern '' turks' are more or less mixed people.

People have to understand that Turkey is a nation created in 1923 by Ataturk, when he united all the muslims left in Anatolia in one identity.

No turkish identity existed before this time.

For this reason the turkish republic never had any colonies and the Ottoman Empire was a multi ethnic and multi cultural empire that emphasized a tolerant muslim caliphate.

Since you mentioned Balkans, for example 42 Prime Ministers of the Ottoman Empire were Albanians and 20 or so were muslims from Bosnia.

The real tukic ones were a minority in the administration and the language was a mic of persian, arabic and turkc with arabic alphabet.

Anatolia in itself and modern Turkey were always very mixed places and thus the mixed and various look of turkish girls.

Turks descend mainly from native anatolians turkified through the centuries, kurds, armenians, balkaners, arabs etc.

For example it is supposed that 6 million Turks descend partially or fully from Albanians while 5 millions more descend from Muslims of Bosnia ( slavs) and Circissians. ( mainly in western and central turkey)

Without mentioning slavic slaves from ukraine through centuries and many brides coming from eastern europe the last years.

I tried to give some trye historical insight about modern turkey, who the turks are and the ottoman empire since you mentioned them.

Turkish girls have become more and more liberal and you can even spot black guys kissing turkish girls in the streets of Istanbul for example.

With the right game, the guys in here can easily achieve success there.

However not may girls are as feminine as you say. The ones from eastern turkey look pretty bad.

You are very well versed in history.

Degree or just common readings?

As for Turkey being the pineapple for sex tourism, it might have some signs but it is nothing similar with ukraine...

People have to be more realistic and not hype things tooo much because they will get disappointed later on...

Drop us a data sheet on the topic will ya?

This is relevant to my interests.

On to Belarus:
[Image: girl-.jpg]

Also girls in Poland can travel freely and it is still a good Game location. Gender ratios won't change, but many Ukrainian women will leave the country for sure.