rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian guy stayed in Krakow Oct 2016 to Feb 2017

I stayed in Krakow for 5 months. I am a Chinese born American educated Asian guy. I banged 5 girls in total. 3 of them are studying Chinese at local universities. One other is a Kpop fan and the other is a girl I tried to be flatmate with before I came here. I think this city is really good for an educated Asian who could be perceived differently from the local poor vietnamese guys. Now I lived in Warsaw and I hated it, I am trying to escape ASAP.

1st girl is from Tinder. I actually started to follow her 2 years ago on INS, then I found her on Tinder and msged her thro INS. Made out at first meet and banged at 3rd date. Then she got back to her Internet-met, long distance bf.

2nd girl was my potential flatmate. She msged me in August when I was looking for flatmates thro FB. Then after my arrivial I asked her out. At 2nd meet I invited her to my flat to drink wine and then escalated to kiss and bangs. Did not last too long since she is only 18, shame and shy.

3rd girl is from Tinder, texted me a lot and seemed very horny. Kpop fan. ONS.

4th girl is Ukrainian. I met is at a Taiwanese culture event. Dated her for 4 months.

5th girl is also from Tinder and studying Chinese.

I did not even go out, well maybe once or twice. I did not approach by any means on street or where ever. I still got these bangs.

If you are an Asian I highly recommend Krakow. This is also a cultural center. I met many intelligent Americans. Absolutely different from the fuckers I met in America.

I think it was well done since you focused in the niche of girls that like Asian culture, being a lot smarter than the usual Yanks with homeless look who try to find girls in the pub crawls. Krakow is a tough city, 'Hello do you speak English' lines or showing your Californian driving license don't work well. Good job!

How do you rate these girls in terms of looks?

Quote: (04-22-2017 02:29 PM)GillesDeleuze Wrote:  

In my scope they are really nice. My Ukrainian ex is an 8. But She did not pay enough affections as Palkas.

TBH many Polish girls are of course not as thin as Asian girls. They do have extra weight but it's acceptable.

Quote: (04-22-2017 02:29 PM)GillesDeleuze Wrote:  

+ 1. Also, can you provide further stats on yourself for reference: your looks, height, any other niche, what were you doing in Krakow?

1 notch per month is more than average by Australian standards for an above average dude, lest you 'settled' for anything less than a 6. At risk of belittling your efforts, do you reckon a higher notch average is possible in Krakow?

Well done all the same. It's a bit of an encouragement from grinding it out here back home. [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (04-22-2017 02:19 PM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

I think it was well done since you focused in the niche of girls that like Asian culture

Agreed.

OP, good on you for playing it smart. I'm a big proponent of finding your niche and exploiting it to the max.

Pussy ain't for pussies...

I am 178cm, kind of (good) nerdy looking, thin. I was just freelancing and taking polish classes. Now I find a career job in Warsaw

Krakow does not offer too much career women. 80% People in town are either students who cannot find a job aborad, or old people who do not speak english to work abroad

Quote: (04-22-2017 02:19 PM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

I think it was well done since you focused in the niche of girls that like Asian culture, being a lot smarter than the usual Yanks with homeless look who try to find girls in the pub crawls. Krakow is a tough city, 'Hello do you speak English' lines or showing your Californian driving license don't work well. Good job!

Are there no Asian men with "homeless look"? Only white guys?

@digitalconquistador: Asians are mostly tourists in Krakow, to be fair I have never seen an Asian guy kissing a girl in a club in Poland, in many years. That's why the OP was smart in avoiding the fierce Krakowian competition (most difficult city in Central & Eastern Europe - discussed a lot and shared by anyone with a good game and who traveled in UA, CR, Baltics, other Polish cities, etc.) and focusing on Asian-fangirls glad to please as well an Asian guy. Not easy.
It is well known that the average American tourists in Europe are not famous for dressing well despite the availability of money.

Quote: (04-23-2017 04:58 AM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

@digitalconquistador: Asians are mostly tourists in Krakow, to be fair I have never seen an Asian guy kissing a girl in a club in Poland, in many years. That's why the OP was smart in avoiding the fierce Krakowian competition (most difficult city in Central & Eastern Europe - discussed a lot and shared by anyone with a good game and who traveled in UA, CR, Baltics, other Polish cities, etc.) and focusing on Asian-fangirls glad to please as well an Asian guy. Not easy.
It is well known that the average American tourists in Europe are not famous for dressing well despite the availability of money.

@Giacomo Casanova,

Do you have other cities to recommend? I am trying to recolate.

1. Warsaw is ugly. It was totally rebuilt after the war under communist standards. The
city center is not overlapping with the tourist center. Clubs and bars are spread all over the city.

2. Warsaw is not really a student town but a growing business center. Life is not chilling but stressful. Many career women too.

3. The city is spread out. Unlike other European cities it looks like American cities/Chinese cities.

Nevertheless, many people like her. I met Canadians/Americans who think Warsaw is better than USA. If you like top notches girls/clubs instead of home-grow students, and if you plan to spend years here, it could be better.

@yl718: it depends what are you looking for. As you wrote in Warsaw there are the better looking Polish girls, models, girls with some sense of look and fashion, educated. On the other end the city is ugly and there is a bad logistics. Maybe still better than an average American town. Suggested day game. Krakow is totally finished for cold approaches in nightlife, hordes of desperates coming nowadays with direct Ryanair flights even from small Italian or British cities and hitting every single girl. We discussed that being a foreigner is a huge DLV over there, unless you're able to find a good niche, as you did)). Day game doesn't work well due to extremely high rates of flakes. I was told by a girl model looking that she is hit almost every single day on the streets. 3/4 years ago they were happy that you had the balls to approach...
This is specifically a krakowian problem, due to the extremely conservative mentality and weekly influx of foreigners and cunts. If you move a bit there are other greener Polish cities but work opportunities are limited unfortunately. Still good for long weekend, if you have a tough game you could be successfull. A few weeks ago after many trips in Ukraine we decided to cross the border from the opposite side going to Czech Republic. Girls were incredibly friendlier and open and we were succesfull doing what it is currently almost impossible in Krakow unless you look for girls 2 point below your value. So nowadays my outlook is positive for Czech Republic.

@GiacomoCasanova with "succesfull" you mean that you got the bang in CR during a long weekend?

But not jobs in CR either except Praha. How about Hungary and Romania?

Krakow is my only CE/EE experience to date. I'm glad to hear it's not just me who found it tough. I got some numbers and a kiss on the cheek. Penthouse went to waste. [Image: sad.gif]

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

@Giacomo Casanova I've been interested in the northern part of Czech Republic for a while. Which cities did you hit there?

Quote: (04-23-2017 01:37 PM)etlapot Wrote:  

@Giacomo Casanova I've been interested in the northern part of Czech Republic for a while. Which cities did you hit there?

The ones close to Polish border. Cities which - differently from the Polish ones - are ugly and poor in terms of infrastructure, services, monuments, but good in terms of nightlife. The comparison with the shitty nightlife of Krakow is mind-blowing, you could really have a blast and coming from a Wealthy and Western Country is still a DHV. Only con is the social control and circle of friends, but you could overcome if you have good look and good game. Prague is instead a wonderful town but in terms of girls it was finished already in the '90 and invaded by Americans - according to the experience of Mark Ames for example.

Quote: (04-23-2017 03:49 PM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

Prague is instead a wonderful town but in terms of girls it was finished already in the '90 and invaded by Americans - according to the experience of Mark Ames for example.

Prague invaded by Americans? Are you sure? I was there a few years ago and I saw a ton of drunk Brits and other Europeans, but very few Americans.

Americans invading Cuba/DR/Caribbean/SA is a much more believable statement, IMHO. Anywhere in Europe is too damn far for enough Americans to get to at the same time just to game, especially considering that there are closer places here for that like the aforementioned areas. We don't get enough vacation and long international flights are expensive for most ppl to frequently avail of.

Quote: (04-23-2017 01:34 PM)Bushido Wrote:  

Krakow is my only CE/EE experience to date. I'm glad to hear it's not just me who found it tough. I got some numbers and a kiss on the cheek. Penthouse went to waste. [Image: sad.gif]

How long were you there for, and did you rely on day/night/online? It would suck to rent a nice pad and not get any girls naked there [Image: undecided.gif]

Quote: (04-23-2017 01:34 PM)Bushido Wrote:  

I also found Krakow very tough. I met a Kpop fangirl at a bar one night and banged her regularly, but she approached me. I tend to dress quite well - not suited, just trendy. Didn't bang anyone else in the month I was there, and was going out several times per week.

I recently fucked 8 in 6 weeks in Krakow. All attractive girls. And I'm rocking the homeless American look.

Yeah. OP did well to play within that niche and it have a huge ROI. When I visited Wroclaw for a short stint, I walked into a shot bar and saw some Polish girls practicing their Chinese with Chinese guys. These guys looked and sounded rather FOB-y. Didn't look like they were well put together nor lifted. Great opportunity to swoop in if you are a game aware and well put together Chinese American guy.

5 girls in 5 months in Krakow? That sounds terrible to me even by western standards having a 40 hour per week job. But I read between the lines that you didnt game at all beside Tinder?

@naughty_boy: in West the count will be probably higher. In Krakow it is a lot more difficult than in big Western European cities.